剧集 | 北海鲸梦(2021) | 导航列表
你应该看了我的信吧 关于杀戮这块
You read my letter, I assume, about the killings.
可怕 太可怕了
Horrifying. Just horrifying.
我简直不敢相信我读的是真的
I could hardly believe what I was reading.
卡文迪什 布朗利
Cavendish? Brownlee?
男服务员
A cabin boy?
他签约任用之前你完全不知情吗
And you had no idea then before he signed on?
关于德拉克斯吗 你把我当成什么人了
About Drax? What do you take me for?
这家伙就是个邪恶的异教♥徒♥ 他当然是
The man was a great heathen, course he was.
不过 作为鱼叉手 他似乎并不比一般人差
But he seemed no worse than average for a harpooner.
也许应该安排人在找他
Perhaps somebody should be searching for him.
你得把亨利·德拉克斯忘了 彻底地忘了
You put Henry Drax behind you, far behind you.
他很快就会受到审判
He'll be judged soon enough.
重要的是 你接下来要做什么
It's what you do next that's important.
我认识一个在伦敦的人 一个医生 名叫格雷戈里
I know a man in London, a... A surgeon, name of Gregory.
听说过他吗 -没
Heard of him? -No.
我今天会给他写信
I'll write to him today.
我们会给你安排住的地方 住一两晚
We'll get you a bed for a night or two,
等我们收到格雷戈里的回复
then when we hear back from Gregory,
我们可以把你送上火车
we can put you on the train.
伦敦适合你这种人才
London's the place for your kind.
对赫尔这个地方来说 你太年轻太聪明了
You're too young and bright for Hull.
我会把你的工资送到德拉波尔
I'll have your wages sent over to the De La Pole
等你安顿下来以后
and, uh, when you've settled in,
我会让史蒂文斯给你找个漂亮丰满的妓♥女♥
I'll get Stevens to send you round a nice plump whore
你就能轻松地回归文明的生活方式
to ease you back into the ways of civilised living.
这样不行 亨利 他知道的太多了
It won't do, Henry. He knows too much.
他不知道沉船的事情
Well, he don't know about the sinking.
他不可能知道这件事
He can't know that.
他知道这么做不合常理
He knows it wasn't right.
为什么要让船驶向北方
Why turn the ship north
当时其他船都在向南航行
when every other bugger's sailing south?
他这么说吗 -是的
He said that? -He did.
他说我什么了
What did he say about me?
他发誓他会找到你
He swears he'll find you.
他说 如果需要的话他会找个人
He says he'll find a man if needs be.
我想他是趁我们坐在那儿的时候打听的
I think he's making enquiries while we're sat here.
什么人
What man?
在加拿大的人
Somebody in Canada.
好查清你之后的情况 追查你的行踪
To find out what became of you, to track your movements since.
他永远都找不到我
Well, he'll never find me.
我告诉他 你现在可能已经死了 他不肯相信
I told him you're likely dead by now. He wouldn't have it.
他说 亨利·德拉克斯这样的人是不会死的
A man like Henry Drax doesn't just die, he said.
他只能被杀死
He must be killed.
被杀死 是啊
Killed? Oh, yeah.
他只是个该死的医生
He's just a fucking surgeon.
好歹他以前当过兵 参加过围攻德里的战役
Yeah, he was in the army though, the Siege of fucking Delhi.
他性格有点乖戾
He's got some vinegar in him.
他现在在哪里
Where's he now?
我在德拉波尔给他找了间房♥
l got him a room at the De La Pole,
但是 亨利 今晚我们就得动手
but, Henry, we've got to do this tonight.
不能拖
We can't delay.
如果他早上去找治安法官
If he gets to a magistrate in the morning,
谁也说不准 说不准他会给我们造成什么麻烦
there's no telling, no telling what trouble he'll cause for us.
这一整周我都在喝酒
I've been drinking all week.
你让那个懒鬼史蒂文斯去做
You get that lazy sod Stevens to do it.
什么 我信不过史蒂文斯
What? I can't trust Stevens
这样的任务还是得你出马 亨利
with a task like this one, Henry.
我们所有的宝都押在这上面了
All our fortune's riding on it.
如果萨姆纳泄密的话 他们会让我进监狱
If Sumner blabs, they'll throw me into jail
你也难逃一死
and hang you by the neck.
如果不是为了干这些 你把史蒂文斯留着干嘛用
What the hell d'you have Stevens around for, if not for this?
他是个好人
He's a good man,
但他不像你那样经验丰富
but he doesn't have your experience.
把事办好了 一切就会很顺利
Do it right, there won't be any struggle.
史蒂文斯
Stevens?
我有个任务给你 现在仔细听好了
I've a task for you. Listen carefully now.
我听着呢
I'm listening.
半夜的时候 你去德拉波尔
At midnight, you go to the De La Pole
告诉萨姆纳 我有急事找他
and tell Sumner I need to see him urgently.
告诉他 我有重要的消息 -什么消息
Tell him I have important news. -About what?
跟他说 是有关志愿者号♥的消息
Tell him it is about the Volunteer.
他不知道我家在哪儿
Now, he doesn't know where my house is,
所以你带他去哪儿他就去哪儿
so he'll follow wherever you lead.
你去特里佩特 经过铸造厂
You go up Trippett, past the foundry,
然后会走到仓库
until you come to the warehouse.
穿过仓库
Walk on through the building.
如果他问 你就说这是条捷径
If he asks, tell him you're taking a short cut.
亨利·德拉克斯会等着你
Henry Drax will be waiting.
德拉克斯 -是的
Drax? -Yes.
他会冲着萨姆纳开枪
He'll shoot Sumner,
等他杀了萨姆纳之后
and after he's shot Sumner,
你就杀了他
you'll shoot him.
我是史蒂文斯
It's Stevens.
巴克斯特想见你 -请稍等
Baxter wants to see you. -Just a moment, please.
史蒂文斯先生
Mr. Stevens.
其他人立誓承诺
Others make oaths and promises,
但是很少有人愿意真的这么做
but there are precious few who will do.
亨利·德拉克斯就会
Henry Drax will do.
关于什么的事
About what?
关于志愿者号♥ 那艘沉船
About the Volunteer. The sinking.
志愿者号♥的什么事
What about it?
我不太清楚
I ain't sure.
巴克斯特 你这个操蛋的混球
Baxter, you fucking cunt.
你为什么不现身呢
Why don't you show yourself?
看这里
Well, lookee here.
我把我的枪放下
I'll even put my gun down.
我们来公平决斗
I'm offering a fair fight!
不用武器
No weapons.
我喝了一两杯酒
I've got a drink or two inside me,
算是扯平了一点
even things up a bit!
如果你想抓我 现在就是最好的机会
If you plan to capture me, now's your best chance.
不会有更好的机会了
You won't ever get a finer one.
巴克斯特...
Baxter...
巴克斯特说...
Baxter says that...
你做了计划 想要抓到我
you planned to hunt me down.
但我在这里
But here I am.
就在你面前
Right in front of you.
活的 活生生的
Alive, in the flesh.
怎么样 快点 萨姆纳
Huh? Come on now, Sumner.
快点 快点
Come on, come on.
我知道你在这里
I know you're in here.
我能闻到你的味道
I can smell you.
不要忸怩
Don't be bashful.
巴克斯特是个鬼鬼祟祟的混♥蛋♥
He's a sneaky cunt indeed, that Baxter.
我敢说 他今晚想让我们之中不止一个人死
I'd say there was more than one of us he wanted dead tonight.
为什么这么说呢 萨姆纳先生
Why might that be, Mr. Sumner?
现在只剩下我们俩
Just the two of us left now.
其他人都安息在墓地里了
All the others silent in their graves.
萨姆纳
Oh, Sumner.
当其他人都往南航行的时候
Why do you think it is we travelled north
你觉得我们为什么反而要北上
when every other bastard went south?
没错 那个巴克斯特先生就是个十足的混♥蛋♥
Yes, he's a sneaky bastard indeed, that Mr. Baxter.
自从他的两艘船沉没后他也发大财了
And a whole lot richer too since his two ships went down.
继续 继续
Go on! Go on!
如果你是想找我以眼还眼
If it's an eye for an eye you're after,
或者以牙还牙为那个打杂小男孩报仇
or a tooth for a cabin boy's tooth,
那你♥他♥妈♥的就找错地方了
you're looking in the wrong fucking place.
你个该死的魔鬼
You're a fucking monster!
但你和我根本就是一路人
But you and me ain't so different.
我们根本就没有什么不同
We're not so different at all.
剧集 | 北海鲸梦(2021) | 导航列表