剧集 | 北海鲸梦(2021) | 导航列表
什么 你的意思是你不干了吗
What, you mean, you're running away?
不是 巴克斯特给了我一个职位 我接受了
No, Baxter made me an offer, and I accepted it.
也许有点鲁莽 但既然已经开始了
Perhaps that was rash of me but now that we've begun,
我就想去体验一下
I'm looking forward to the experience.
我打算写写日记 画画草图
I intend to keep a journal, make sketches,
看看书
read.
航行也许并不像你想象的那么轻松
The voyage may not be as relaxed as you think.
船长责任尤其重大
Captain's got a great deal to prove.
你听过珀西瓦尔号♥吗
Uh, did you hear of the Percival?
嗯 跟那有什么关系
Yeah, what of it?
布朗利曾经是那艘船的船长
Well, it was Brownlee's last command.
三年前 珀西瓦尔号♥被冰山撞得粉碎
It went down three years ago, crushed to matchwood by a berg,
八名船员溺水而亡 更多人被活活冻死
eight men drowned and even more perished of cold.
幸存下来的人也没能赚到钱
None that survived even made a sixpence.
听起来那些人只是走了霉运 人都会倒霉
Sounds like the kind of misfortune that could happen to anybody.
是 但这事只发生在布朗利身上了 没发生在别人身上
Aye, yeah, but it happened to Brownlee, didn't it? No one else.
那么倒霉的船长是不会有第二艘船的
And a captain that unfortunate doesn't get another ship.
所以你得问问自己 为什么他还能继续出海
So you have to ask yourself, how come he gets another command?
我想巴斯克特一定很信任他
Baxter must trust him, I'd say.
我想是这样
I guess he must.
那你为什么上船 -我有个计划
So why are you here? -I've got a plan.
五年后 凭着我的运气
Five years from now, with my share of luck,
我会驾驶着自己的船出海
I'll have my own command.
你觉得有计划就能行吗
And you think a plan helps a man?
像我这样的人需要有计划 千真万确
Men like me need a plan. That's the God's truth of it.
琼斯先生
Mr. Jones.
威士忌 -干杯
Whisky mind. -Cheers.
干杯 -干杯 小伙子们
Cheers. -Cheers, lads.
她怎么样
How was she?
我以前一先令嫖过比她更丑的
Well, I've had worse for a shilling.
我相信你
I bet you have.
他们是新地岛来的
Oh, they're from the Zembla.
那边的琼斯先生是个自以为是的小混♥蛋♥
Our Mr. Jones over there is a smug little prick.
他有个计划
He has a plan.
去他的计划
Fuck his plan.
他想有艘自己的船 但那不可能实现
He wants his own ship, but he won't get it.
他根本就不知道情况
He has no idea what's going on here.
什么情况
Which is?
也没什么
Oh, nothing much.
我听说在德里发生的那些事了
I heard all about Delhi.
我听说能赚不少 战利品颇丰
I heard there was money to be made, loot aplenty.
你有什么收获吗 -没有
D'you get anything? -No.
我们到之前 那些印度叛军早就把那里洗劫一空了
The pandies had cleaned out the whole city before we'd got in.
只剩坏掉的家具还有流浪狗
All that was left was broken furniture and stray dogs.
那里空空如也
The place was totally ransacked.
没偷点♥金♥子吗 没有珠宝吗
No stolen gold then? No jewels?
你觉得 如果我赚了一笔
D'you think I'd be sat here
还会坐在这儿跟你们这群混♥蛋♥聊天吗
talking to you pair of bastards if I was rich?
好吧 到处都是有钱人
Well, there's rich and then there's rich.
我可不是有钱人
And I am neither.
我猜你一定见过一些血腥场面
You saw some famous butchery though, I'd bet.
一些恐怖的暴♥力♥场面
Some heinous fucking violence.
我是外科医生 -所以呢
I'm a surgeon. -So?
我见惯了血肉横飞的场面
I'm not impressed by bloodshed.
见惯了
Not impressed?
好吧 还是有点惊讶
Surprised then, if, if you like.
惊讶 但我不会再被血腥场面吓到了
Surprised. I'm not surprised by bloodshed. Not anymore.
好吧 我也不会被血腥场面吓到
Well, I'm not too surprised by bloodshed neither.
卡文迪许先生 你会被吓到吗
Mr. Cavendish, are you surprised?
不 不怎么会
No, not too often.
通常面对这种场面我都非常从容
I generally find I can take a little bloodshed in my stride.
拿着
Hold this.
帮我看好了
Watch that for me.
见鬼 又来了
Oh, shit. Not again.
琼斯在哪里 我们需要帮助
Where's Jones? We're gonna need some help.
小心
Look out!
你是谁
Who are you?
你是谁
Who are you?
水[印度语]
Pani?
水
Pani.
请给我点水 拜托了
Water please, please.
水
Pani.
水 -水
Pani. -Pani?
是的 水 是的 请给我点水
Yes. Water, yes. Yes. Please.
别告诉任何人我在这里
Do not tell anybody I'm here.
你明白我的意思吗
Do you understand me?
别告诉任何人我在这儿
Do not tell anybody I'm here.
水 -水
Pani? -Pani.
到了
Here he is.
你在干什么
What you doing?
迈克尔
Michael?
我♥操♥
Oh, fuck.
这儿 拿着这个
Here, hold this.
这些都没什么用
Nothing but shite.
鸦♥片♥管 天啦
Opium pipe? My, my.
你好啊
Hello there.
你得学会认字
You need to learn to read.
滚开
Fuck off.
军队遣散的文件
Army discharge papers.
他曾经被军事法庭审判过
He's been court-martialled.
没有退休金 他被开除了 -为什么
No pension, out on his ear. -For what?
上面没说
Don't say.
把那个东西给我 让我来... -滚开
Give that. Just let me... -Fuck off.
铅质玻璃
Paste.
肯定是
Must be.
让我看看
Let me have a look, will ya?
见鬼 好深一道痕
Shit, it's deep.
你这个说谎的小混♥蛋♥
You lying little bastard.
这是偷来的印度赃物 好东西
This is stolen Hindu loot. Good stuff, too.
那为什么不把它卖♥♥了
Why not sell it on?
这让他更有安全感
It makes him feel safer.
更有安全感
Safer?
这样的赃物会给人带来麻烦的
Loot like that could get a man in trouble.
捕鲸之行
And a whaling voyage,
更是凶险
it's full of dangers.
我们中的一些人都不一定能活着回家
A few among us will not come home alive.
这是基本事实
That's a simple fact.
如果有人在船上或在冰上死了
And if ever a man perishes while on board or on the ice,
那大副的任务就是
it is the appointed task of the first mate
帮他孤苦伶仃的老婆变卖♥♥他的东西换钱
to auction off his possessions for the sake of the poor widow,
不是说他这个丑八怪有个老婆
not that this ugly sod will have a wife.
但现在还不行
But not yet.
不能在勒威克 -当然不是现在了
Not in Lerwick. -Fuck, no, not yet.
我不是那个意思
I don't mean yet.
把东西放回原来的位置
Put everything back as it was.
你觉得布朗利知道吗
Do you think Brownlee knows?
除了我们没人知道
No one knows but us.
我不相信自己 也不相信船
Oh, I don't trust myself, I don't trust the boat either.
开始了
Here we go.
他妈的 别搞了 又来了
Fuck me. Oh, not again. Here we go again.
感谢主 玛丽亚 和约瑟
Thank you, Lord, Mary and Joseph,
在海上的这些天保佑我
for looking after me on these seas.
早上好 -萨姆纳先生
Good morning. -Mr. Sumner.
萨姆纳先生
Mr. Sumner.
萨姆纳先生
Mr. Sumner.
搞快点
Make fast on that.
我叫奥托
I'm Otto.
鱼叉手 -帕特里克·萨姆纳
Harpooner. -Patrick Sumner.
我是船医
I'm the surgeon.
我知道
I know.
剧集 | 北海鲸梦(2021) | 导航列表