剧集 | 北海鲸梦(2021) | 导航列表
欢迎你的加入 萨姆纳先生
Welcome abroad, Mr. Sumner.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了...
Well...
再次感谢您的招待 布朗利船长
Thanks again, Captain Brownlee.
"虾蛄之魂"
"Spirit of Squills."
上一个船医是个什么玩意儿 祭司吗
What was the last surgeon, a fucking druid?
但我会确保你有足够的鸦♥片♥酊
But I will make sure you have a ready supply of laudanum
来止痛
for the pain.
这也有助于你放松心情 我敢肯定
That will help with your frame of mind too, I sure of it.
你好 -你好
Hello. -Hello, there.
麻烦了
Please.
巴克斯特看过这个没有
Has Baxter seen this?
你觉得我会因为这点事麻烦他吗
You think I'd trouble Baxter with this?
他看到这该死的账单时就会有麻烦了
He'll be troubled when he sees this bloody bill.
我了解巴克斯特 他是个吝啬的混♥蛋♥
I know Baxter, he's a right tight-fisted bastard.
麻烦就按单子上的来吧
Just fill the order, please.
我不能给你那么多鸦♥片♥酊
Well, I can't let you have all that laudanum.
为什么
Why not?
因为那样是白给 我拿不到钱
If I do, I won't get paid for it.
可以给你常规量
You can have the regular allowance.
这些都是你自己做的吗
Do you do all these yourself then?
噢 是的
Oh, aye.
我是镇上最好的标本制♥作♥员
I'm, uh, I'm the best taxidermist in town.
你可以向任何人打听
You can ask anyone.
你做过最大的标本是什么动物
What's the biggest beast you've ever stuffed?
唯一最大的 我想听实话
I mean, the very biggest? I want the truth.
我做过一头海象的
I've done a walrus. Oh, aye.
我也做过北极熊的
I've done a polar bear too.
你做过熊的标本啊 -是的
You've sluffed a bear? -I have.
不错 我真想亲眼看看
Now then. That is something I would like to see.
是啊 是为你那个巴克斯特做的
Aye, did it for your Mr. Baxter.
我把它的后腿直立起来
What I did was, I set him up on his hindmost legs
让它恶毒的爪子在寒风中挥舞
with his vicious claws raking the frigid air
就像这样 看
like this, look.
你会不会做鲸鱼的标本
Would you ever stuff a whale?
鲸鱼不能被做成标本
Whale can't be stuffed.
鲸鱼体型太大 还会腐烂
I mean, apart from the size, it'd putrefy.
不如把这条换一下
Why don't we change the name on this?
改成苦艾酒或甘汞
Change this to absinthe or calomel.
单子上已经有甘汞了
We already, uh, we already got calomel.
噢 是的 那就改成苦艾酒
Ah, yes. Well, absinthe then.
听我说
I tell you what.
我们可以改成胆矾
We could put blue vitriol.
外科医生常用这个
Surgeons use a good amount of that.
那就胆矾了 -好的
Blue vitriol it is. -Right.
你
You.
过来
Over here.
给我去伯恩街的鱼贩那里帮我买♥♥一盘贻贝
Get me a plate of mussels from the fishmonger's on Bourne Street.
伯恩街 听懂了吗
Bourne Street, ye understand?
我可不想一路拉肚子拉到格陵兰岛
I don't wanna be shitting myself all the way to Greenland.
喜欢吗
You like that?
再给我买♥♥一杯酒
Buy me another drink.
滚开
Fuck off.
就再买♥♥一杯
Just one more drink and
我保证是最后一杯
then that'll be the last you'll hear of it.
我宁愿把你的蛋割下来
I'd sooner cut your fucking balls off
也不会再给你买♥♥杯酒 听懂了吗
than buy you another drink. Huh?
也许顺带把你的鼻子割了
Could cut your nose off too.
拿去喂后面的猪
Feed it to the porkers out back.
从我眼前消失
I want you gone.
我他妈...
Fucking...
你可以把那根橡木棍塞进你的屁♥眼♥里
You can stick that shillelagh up your fucking arse.
真♥他♥妈♥见了鬼了
God. Fucking hell.
麻烦来杯朗姆酒
Rum, please.
你有钱吗
You got money?
有 -好吧
Yes. -All right.
我不想惹上麻烦
I don't want any trouble.
我也不想惹麻烦
I don't want any trouble either.
给你
There you go.
这一切都困扰着我
After all that has beset me,
所有的背叛和羞辱
all the betrayal and humiliation,
所有的耻辱
all the disgrace,
父母因斑疹伤寒而去世
the death of my parents from typhus,
我的保护人威廉·哈珀因酗酒而去世
the death of my protector William Harper from the drink,
我的许多努力都付之东流
my many efforts misdirected or abandoned,
我的许多计划都以失败告终
my many plans gone awry.
你是谁
Who are you?
然而 在印度服役归来
Yet, even after India
我还活着 还完好无损 还在呼吸
I am still alive, still intact, still breathing.
的确 我现在什么也不是
It is true that I am nothing now,
只是约克郡捕鲸船上的一个医生
just a surgeon on a Yorkshire whaler,
但是 如果换一个角度来看
but isn't to be nothing,
什么都不是不正意味着
if looked at from a different angle,
可以什么都是吗
not to be anything at all?
没什么可以失去 可以随意行事
Then not lost as such, but at liberty.
终于自♥由♥了
Finally free.
♪ 黑色的夜晚 ♪
♪ Black was the night ♪
♪ 寒冷的白天 ♪
♪ And cold was the day ♪
♪ 除了我的一个船友 竟一个人影也看不到 ♪
♪ For who should I see there But one of my shipmates ♪
♪ 裹在比粘土还冰冷的毯子里 ♪
♪ Wrapped in a blanket Far colder than clay ♪
♪ 当我从皇家阿尔伯特酒店走过的时候 ♪
♪ As I was walking down by the Royal Albert ♪
♪ 漆黑的夜晚 寒冷的白天 ♪
♪ Black was the night And cold was the day ♪
♪ 除了我的一个船友 竟一个人影也看不到 ♪
♪ For who should I see there But one of my shipmates ♪
♪ 裹在比粘土还冰冷的毯子里 ♪
♪ Wrapped in a blanket Far colder than clay ♪
♪ 同样的蜡烛照亮他的床 ♪
♪ Likewise a candle To light him to bed ♪
♪ 他可怜的心在碎 可怜的头在痛 ♪
♪ His poor heart was breakin' His poor head was achin' ♪
♪ 因为他是个年轻的水手 风华正茂 ♪
♪ For he's a young sailor Cut down in his prime ♪
♪ 你会看到两个女孩站在街角 ♪
♪ Corner the street you will see two girls standin' ♪
♪ 其中一个对另一个悄悄地说 ♪
♪ One to the other Did whisper and say ♪
♪ 年轻的水手来了 我们要挥霍他的钱 ♪
♪ Here comes the young sailor Whose money we'll squander ♪
♪ 年轻的水手来了 风华正茂 ♪
♪ Here comes the young sailor Cut down in his prime ♪
你敢出声 我他妈就把你像鳕鱼一样切开
You make a noise and I'll slice you open like a fucking codfish.
这个畜生应该再给我买♥♥杯酒的
This bastard should have bought me another fucking drink.
我们得马上搬走这个混♥蛋♥ 不然我就惨了
We need to move this bastard now or I'll be in the shit.
那就搬吧
So move him.
我不会帮你的
I ain't moving him.
你干的 就该你来搬
You did this, you move him.
你还挺强壮的
You're a strong fella, aren't you?
他们明天就能找到他 那时我已经逃之夭夭了
Well, they can find him tomorrow. I'll be gone by then.
你不该给我一两个先令吗
Why don't you give us a shilling or two?
捅了这么大的娄子
For all the trouble you've caused.
滚出去
Get out.
赶快
Now.
好吧
Ah, yes.
你觉得我们的爱尔兰医生怎么样
What do you make of our Paddy surgeon?
明白我要他来是干什么的吗
Did you see what I got him for?
一吨♥一先令 一个月就是两英镑
Two pounds a month and a shilling a ton.
这可是项纪录 几近充足
That's a record, near enough.
你相信他去世叔叔的故事吗
Do you believe his dead uncle story
还有遗产的事
and the inheritance?
当然不信了 完全是胡扯
Of course not. Complete hogwash.
他可不像他自己认为的那样擅长撒谎
He's not the skilful liar he thinks he is.
你觉得他是被开除军职的吗
D'you think he's been cashiered?
被开了又怎么样呢
Well, if he has been, so what?
在那儿 他们现在有哪些开除人的原因
What do they dismiss you for over there now anyways?
打桥牌的时候出老千吗 喝太多杜松子酒
Cheating at bridge? Drinking too much gin?
上了吹军号♥的孩子吗
Buggering the bugle boy?
他会...告诉我们的
He'll... he'll do for us.
我迫不及待地想看看是一群
Can't wait to see what gaggle of shitheads
什么样的混♥蛋♥在勒威克等着我
you've got waiting for me up in Lerwick.
剧集 | 北海鲸梦(2021) | 导航列表