剧集 | 北海鲸梦(2021) | 导航列表
或者是需要了解的人
or is required to understand.
所以你想让我闭口不提
So you expect me to keep my mouth shut
默默接受惩罚吗
and accept my punishment?
我会被解雇 被开除军职的
I will be dismissed, cashiered.
我的职业生涯就完了
My career will be over.
我建议你不要把事情越搞越糟
I advise you not to make a bad situation worse.
把我名字卷进来不会给你带来任何好处
To bring my name into this would not serve you well,
我可以向你保证这一点
I can assure you of that.
所以你就看着我落难 坐视不管吗
So you will offer me nothing for my trouble?
我给了你建议 那就是接受
I offer you my advice, which is to accept
你的行为带来的后果
the consequences of your actions.
我承认 你运气不好
You were unlucky, I agree,
但你活下来了 其他人都死了
but then again you are alive, and the others are dead.
你这是在毁了我啊
You are destroying me!
这是为了什么啊
And for what?
凯尔特人的灵魂中有一种忧郁的气质
There is a melancholic strain in the Celtic soul,
认为牺牲是件令人着迷的事情
which finds martyrdom appealing,
我理解这一点
I understand that.
但像你这种情况 萨姆纳先生 这种赞誉不适合你
But in your case, Mr. Sumner, the cap hardly fits.
我在你眼中看到了对财富的渴望
I saw the hunger in your eyes at the thought of that treasure,
对另一种生活的憧憬
at the prospect of a different life.
操...
Fucking...
但我会保证 你有足够的鸦♥片♥酊来缓解痛苦
But I will make sure you have a ready supply of laudanum for the pain.
用点鸦♥片♥酊也会让你的心情好起来 我很确定
That will help with your frame of mind too, I'm sure of it.
人即他人之狼
Homo homini lupus.
人即他人之狼
Homo homini lupus.
全体船员
All hands!
全体船员 全体船员
All hands, all hands!
全体船员 伙计们
All hands, men!
全体船员 全体船员
All hands, all hands!
加把劲把船清空
Double up and empty the ship!
首先是木桶
Casks have to be first!
琼斯 把第二艘船放下来
Jones! Lower the second boat.
好 放下第二艘船
Aye! Lower the second boat!
好 琼斯先生
Aye, Mr. Jones.
走吧 -把它放下来
Let's go. - Get it down!
动起来 -琼斯
Move! -Jones?
四处都是冰 整艘船寸步难行 船尾也受损了
The ice has nipped her, she's likely stoved in the aft.
船正在往下沉吗 -是的
She's sinking? -Aye.
现在冰面还支撑着它不下沉 但只是暂时的
It's the upward pressure of the ice holding her, but only at the moment.
但如果风向变了 我们就完了
If the wind changes, we're fucked.
所以 到那里去 把你需要的东西都放在冰上
So go down there and get everything that you need out onto the ice
然后穿上你所有的衣服
and put all of your clothes on.
老天呀
Jesus Christ.
放下去 我需要三个人拿步♥枪♥
Get it down! I need a crew of three for rifles.
扔出去 数两遍 -到冰上去
Throw it out, count them twice. -Go onto the ice
检查一下是否安全 你们两个 把这些都拿去
and check it's secure. You two, take all of these.
我需要你们五个人一起来
I need five of you to start.
快点
Make it quicker!
检查一下船上都有什么
Check what's in that boat.
在船梯上放些盐
Put some salt on the gangway.
小伙子们 要有毅力
Lads, with a will.
能拿多少拿多少
Get as much as you can carry.
船的情况还稳定吗
How we doing on the lull?
把它弄下船 先把鸦♥片♥酊弄下去
Get it off the ship. Laudanum first.
那就请看好了
Eyes on that then, please.
那些粉状的 你得小心别让它湿了
Those with powder, you keep it fucking dry.
班农先生 -萨姆纳先生
Mr. Bannon. -Mr. Sumner.
你好
Hello.
这个箱子里装着船上所有船员的药
This chest, it contains the medicine for this entire crew.
非常重要 你千万别丢了
Very important you do not lose it.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
是的 先生 -好的 谢谢你
Aye, sir. - Very good. Thank you.
多少桶牛肉
How many casks of beef?
多少桶牛肉 -12桶 船长
How many casks of beef? - Twelve, Captain!
我们得开始了
We need to get a start.
就是这样 拉下来 拉下来
That's it. Pull it down. Pull it down.
天气太冷 如果不把帐篷钉牢
You'll freeze the tent out
帐篷会被冻坏的
if you don't hammer it down properly.
做得好 小伙子们 做得好 快搬完了
Good job, lads, good job. That's the last of it now.
我们几乎把所有东西都弄下船了
Almost everything's off the ship.
只剩下几桶还在船上 -好
Just a few casks left. -Good.
现在呢
What now?
我们会把旗子升起来通知黑廷斯 他们会安置我们
We'll raise the ensign and alert the Hastings. They will give us refuge.
你确定莫伍德会同意吗
Are you sure Morwood's gonna agree?
你跟着第一批人去
You go over in the first wave of men.
把船里的东西都收集起来 留下足够我们用的 我们会跟上的
Leave enough here to gather what is left and we will follow.
让萨姆纳留下来跟我一起
And have Sumner stay behind with me.
我想让他留在这里
I want him here.
德拉克斯怎么办
And what about Drax?
我去见亨利·德拉克斯
I'll see Henry Drax.
我想说 没必要这么惊慌失措
I'd say there's no need for such girlish panicking.
这下面一点水都没进来
There ain't even any water down here.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Go fuck yourself.
我亲眼所见
I saw with me own eyes.
船确实有些受损了 但并没有完全被撞坏
She bent a good deal all right, but she didn't break.
我可不信你
I don't believe ya.
你自己看看吧
Take a look for yourself.
等冰融化了
Once the ice eases off,
你可以让麦肯德里克拿个填缝器过来
you can send McKendrick down here with a caulking iron.
他会把这儿修好的 -你闭嘴
He'll fix her up nicely. -You keep your mouth shut,
否则我就让你一个人留在这儿碰碰运气
or I'll leave you here, let you take your chances.
船不会沉的 迈克尔
She ain't sinking, Michael.
我们非常希望它沉 但它不会沉
We dearly wish she was, but she ain't.
我向你保证
I can promise you that.
听听它的尖叫声
Listen to her squeal.
吱吱作响 就像最低贱的妓♥女♥一样尖叫
Creaking, and wailing like a sixpenny whore.
你觉得 如果它真的一点也没受损的话
You think she can stand much more of that
它还能受得住吗
if she ain't stoved in already?
这艘船非常好 非常强大
She's a good strong ship.
它非常坚固
She's doubled and fortified.
它有一双冰做的膝盖 还有冰底板和冰柱
She got ice knees, ice plates, stanchions.
它很旧 但它可一点都不弱
She's old, but she ain't weak!
我敢说 再怎么折腾它 它也能受得住
I'd say she could stand a good deal of squeezing still.
这是个沉船的好地点 这一点我同意你
This is a good spot. I'll give you that.
你有这样的烦恼可真幸运
And it's a good bit of luck you got pinched like that.
你这话什么意思
What are you implying?
你在坚冰上面很安全
Well, you're good and safe up here on the fast ice too.
如果有人带路 莫伍德很容易就能折回
Morwood can warp back easy if a lead opens up.
他离我们也就一两英里远吧
What is it, a mile or two to get to him?
我想你们其余的人
I think the rest of you,
可能认为它早就不行了
you probably think she's stoved in already, I expect.
他们不会惹任何麻烦
They won't be making any trouble.
你怎么知道的
How did you know?
我对这种事情略知一二
I know a thing or two about a thing or two.
我知道我们大老远来这儿不是他妈的为了捕鱼的
And I know we didn't come all the way up here to catch fucking fish.
这船活不过这次了
She can't survive this one.
它不行了 -如果你这么不管的话 它沉不了
She can't. -She will if you let her.
但如果你敲掉它屁♥股♥上的一两块板 它肯定能沉
But if you knock a plank or two out of her arse, she surely wouldn't.
拿把斧子过来 给我十分钟 全帮你搞定
Just give me ten minutes down here with an axe, that's all.
你用手杖杀了布朗利
You killed Brownlee with a walking stick,
你觉得我会给你一把斧子吗
and you think I'm gonna give you an axe?
如果你不相信我
If you don't believe me,
那你自己去桶后面看看
then look behind the casks for yourself.
看看我是不是在说谎
See if I'm lying.
为什么要杀那个男孩
Why kill the boy?
这样做有什么好处呢
What's the benefit in that?
人并不会总是想着好处
A man don't always think on the benefits.
那你又在想什么
So what does he think on?
我必须这么做
I do as must.
剧集 | 北海鲸梦(2021) | 导航列表