剧集 | 北海鲸梦(2021) | 导航列表
都是好人 勤劳听话的设得兰人
All good men. Shetlanders, hard workers, biddable.
是 但也补偿不了卡文迪什这漏洞
Aye. It doesn't make up for Cavendish.
让他做大副是个糟糕透顶的决定
It's a bad choice making him first mate.
卡文迪什就是个臭狗屎
Cavendish is a great turd
一个皮条客 但我们确实需要他
and a whore-monger, true, but we need him.
你应该知道我是想填满货舱
You should know I aim to fill the hold.
拿什么填
Fill it with what exactly?
拿从没人见过的那么多鲸脂来填
More blubber than anyone's ever seen for many a long year.
你不必向我证明你自己 亚瑟
Yeah, you don't have to prove yourself to me, Arthur.
我知道你是什么样的人 -我是个捕鲸人
I know what you are. -I'm a whaling man.
是个绝好的捕鲸人 可是有什么意义呢
And a damned fine one, but what would be the point?
我们的问题不在于你 也不在于我
The problem we have, it's not you, it's not me.
历史才是罪魁祸首
It's history. History.
我不是让你掩藏你的本性 亚瑟
I don't ask that you bury your instincts, Arthur.
但是这次你不能搞砸
But you cannot fuck this up.
要记得我们来这儿是干嘛的
Don't misremember what we're up to here.
这不是骄傲的问题 也不是你的和我的问题
It's not a question of pride, not yours and not mine.
而且跟那破鱼也没什么关系
And it's definitely not about the fucking fish.
一万两千镑啊 亚瑟
Twelve thousand pounds, Arthur.
这可是很大一笔钱
That's a considerable heap of money.
比你希望通过屠鲸赚的钱
A great deal more than you'll ever hope to make
要多得多
from killing whales.
只有卡文迪什知道吗
And only Cavendish knows?
是的 把好口风 -德拉克斯呢
Yes. Keep it that way. -And what about Drax?
别告诉他 如果最后不得不说 可以跟他说
Keep him close, and if the time comes, you can call on him.
你能向我保证
And you can assure me that
莫伍德船长会在那儿接我的人吗
Captain Morwood will be there to take me men?
黑斯廷斯一家会在那儿
The Hastings will be there.
我不能重蹈珀西瓦尔号♥的覆辙
I can't risk a repeat of the Percival.
他会在那的 亚瑟 莫伍德会在那儿的
He... He'll be there, Arthur. Morwood will be there.
他知道事情进行顺利的话 他就是下一个
He knows if this goes well, he's next in line.
就这结果
And this is what it's comes to.
收一万两千镑把一艘好端端的船沉了
Twelve thousand pounds to sink a fine ship.
金钱就是一切 亚瑟
It's the money, Arthur, that's all it is.
金钱可以做它想做的一切
The money does what it wants to.
不在乎我们的喜好
Doesn't care what we prefer.
堵了一条通道 新的通道就会被开创出来
Block off one passageway and it carves a new one.
我掌控不了钱 亚瑟
I can't control the money, Arthur.
我没法告诉钱 下一步该做什么或去哪里
I can't tell it what to do or where to go next.
我希望我能做得到
I wish I could.
那你最好还是祈祷
Then you'd better pray there's
那儿有足够的冰让这件事可信吧
enough ice up there to make this believable.
如果世上有人
If there's one man alive
能有找到它的真本事
who has the true knack for finding it,
我相信就是你
I believe it's you.
准备好起帆
Ready to make sail.
♪ 拉动那帆索 ♪
♪ Haul on the bowline ♪
♪ 拉动那帆索 ♪
♪ The bowline haul ♪
♪ 拉动那帆索 ♪
♪ Haul on the bowline ♪
横杆准备 -收到船长 横杆准备
Ready the gaffs! -Yes, Captain. Ready the gaffs.
准备好横杆 -好的 卡文迪什先生
Ready the gaffs. -Aye, Mr. Cavendish.
卡文迪什 -是船长
Cavendish! -Aye aye, Captain.
前帆准备
Ready the foresail!
好的船长 前帆准备
Yes, Captain. Ready the foresail.
前帆准备 -好的 琼斯先生
Ready the foresail. -All right, Mr. Jones.
系紧前帆 -好的 卡文迪什先生
Set the foresail. -Aye, Mr. Cavendish.
卡文迪什 -怎么了船长
Cavendish? -Yes, Captain?
设置横杆
Set the gaffs!
好的船长 设置横杆
Aye aye, Captain. Set the gaffs.
船长
Captain.
"我们人类真是可怜的东西
"We men are wretched things,
诸神没有悲悯之心
and the gods, who have no cares themselves,
把悲伤编织进了我们的生活模式中
have woven sorrows into the very pattern of our lives."
卡文迪什
Cavendish.
有什么要我做的吗
Can I help you?
你干嘛呢
What you doing?
读书
Reading.
什么书 -荷马史诗
What? -Homer.
我们船上还有个学问人呢
So we have an intellectual on board?
我真好奇他会如何和我们海上的粗老爷们相处
I wonder how he'll cope with us rough brutes of the sea.
您是要我做什么事吗 卡文迪什先生
Do you need me for something, Mr. Cavendish?
你有什么小病小痛吗
Do you have some sort of ailment or affliction?
当然没有了 我强壮得跟海象似的
Of course not. Strong as a walrus.
没事 我来是要告诉你 等我们到了勒威克
No, I came to tell ya that once we get to Lerwick,
我们几个打算测测
a few of us plan to test
那儿酒厂的功力
the achievements of the local distillery.
到现在为止 有我的二副琼斯
So far, there is my second mate Jones.
他是个很酷的家伙 声称自己只喝姜啤
He's a cool customer, claims to only drink ginger beer.
然后还有... -这跟我有什么关系呢
And then there's... -What has this got to do with me?
我们当然是在邀请你加入我们了
We are inviting you to join us, of course.
甲板上见
I'll see you on deck.
我们的医生来了 -萨姆纳先生 这位是琼斯
Here's our surgeon. -Mr. Sumner, this is Jones.
欢迎 -谢谢
Welcome. -Thank you.
那边是我们的捕鱼大♥师♥ 亨利·德拉克斯先生
And over there is our master harpooner, Mr. Henry Drax.
很高兴认识你
Pleased to make your acquaintance.
你很快就会发现 德拉克斯是一个话很少的人
As you'll soon discover, Drax is a man of few words.
这边请
Please.
是第一次来勒威克吗
First time in Lerwick?
是 -你会发现这个地方有点落后
Yes. -You'll find it a backwards sort of place.
感谢上帝
And thank God for that.
在男人开始血淋淋的捕鱼之前 一杯像样的酒
A decent drink and a good wet slice of pussy is all a man needs
和一片湿漉漉的阴♥部♥就是他想要的一切
before he embarks on the bloody work of whaling.
幸运的是 这两样东西都是
Fortunately, those are the only two products
勒威克的强项
Lerwick excels in.
如果你要的是威士忌和女人的话
If it's whisky and women that you're after,
你算是来对地方了
you're certainly in the right town.
非常幸运能有你们这么有经验的向导
I feel fortunate to have such experienced guides.
你是挺幸运的
Oh, you are fortunate.
德拉克斯 你觉得让我们的医生了解一下
Here, Drax? What do you say we show our surgeon
这个美丽小镇的里里外外如何
the ins and the outs of this elegant town?
好...
Well...
最便宜的威士忌是六便士
The cheapest whisky is sixpence.
一个漂亮的妓♥女♥要花上你一先令
A decent whore will set you back a shilling, possibly two,
如果你要更专业的妓♥女♥的话 有可能要两先令
if your requirements are more specialised.
明白我的意思了吧 一个话很少的人
See what I mean? A man of few words.
我想找个女的操
I want a woman to fuck,
不管她长什么样
and I don't care what she looks like.
打扰一下 先生 -谢谢
Excuse me, gents. -Thank you.
一杯姜啤 先生
One ginger beer please, sir.
萨姆纳先生 你想喝什么
Mr. Sumner, what would you like to drink?
麦芽酒就行 老兄 -再来杯麦芽酒
Ale please, my boy. -And an ale.
谢谢
Thank you.
过来吧 苏格兰美人
Come on then, you Scottish beauty.
你确定不想试试勒威克最好的妓♥女♥吗
You sure you don't wanna partake in Lerwick's finest?
不 不 我觉得好医生得遵守道德规范
No. No, I believe a good surgeon is in need of some ethics.
还有就是我不想在航行的时候得淋病
Either that or I do not wish to set sail with a dose of the clap.
我能问你一个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
你在志愿者号♥上都做些什么
What are you doing on the Volunteer?
你什么意思 -好吧…
What do you mean? -Well...
很少见到你这样的
the job of a surgeon on
在捕鲸船上当船医
a whaling vessel doesn't seem fit for you,
据我所知 你经验丰富
someone so experienced from what I hear.
你还听说了什么
And what have you heard?
倒也没什么
Not a great deal,
但通常 医科学生才来当船医
but usually, a ship's surgeon is taken by a medical student
他们需要钱 又不像你
in need of funds, not a man like you.
也许我就这么古怪
Perhaps I am an incurable eccentric.
又或者我傻
Or just a fool.
我觉得都不是
I doubt either is true.
这么说吧 我想改变一下
Uh, to tell you the truth, I was after a change.
剧集 | 北海鲸梦(2021) | 导航列表