剧集 | 北海鲸梦(2021) | 导航列表
韦伯斯特 班农 赶紧到两边去
Webster, Bannon, get the sides!
把这些绳子拉过来
Get those lines over here!
拉住两边
Hold the sides!
快跳啊
Jump on it!
让灯离帐篷远一点
Keep the lamps away from the tent!
快过去帮忙
Get over there and help!
给我一些绳子
Get me some line!
我们得用那些桶 把它们拿过来
Use them casks. Bring 'em here!
赶紧过去那边吧
Get over there!
他妈的
Fuck!
船去哪了
Where is she?
走了
Gone.
走去哪了
Gone where?
很可能是昨晚为了逃离冰山
Most likely she ventured out into the pack last night
冒险进入了流冰群
to escape from the bergs.
莫伍德知道我们在哪
Morwood knows where we are.
我们要做的就是在这里等他
All we need to do is wait for him here,
表现出一些信心和耐心
show a bit of faith and patience.
为什么一艘船会在风暴中脱锚
Why would a ship unmoor in the middle of a storm?
难道不是泊在原地更安全吗
Surely it would be safer to remain where she was?
这么说 如果有冰山在逼近
Well, if a berg is bearing down,
那么船长肯定会尽其所能拯救这艘船
the Captain does what's needed to save the ship.
说得对 无论你得怎么做 你都要那样做
Exactly. Whatever you have to do, you do it.
我们大概要在这里等多久
How long might we have to wait here for?
这得看情况
That all depends.
如果能找到开放水域 那有可能今天就能离开
If she finds open water, then it could be today.
如果没有的话… -我的医药箱没在身边
If not then... - I don't have my medicine chest.
我还没上船就直接被送过去了...
It was taken across already without...
这里有人生病吗
Is any man here sick?
没有 目前还没有
Not yet, no.
那我得说 我们眼下
Then I'd say your medicine chest
最没必要担心的就是你的医药箱
is the least of our fucking worries.
那要是船沉了呢 卡文迪什先生
And if she's sunk, Mr. Cavendish?
它才没有沉
She ain't sunk!
附近海域还有其他船只吗
Are there any other ships in the area?
还有其他能救我们的船吗
Anyone that could possibly save us?
没有 恐怕我们离得不够近
No. I'm afraid we're not near enough.
这个季节太晚了 而且我们所处又太靠北
It's too late in the season and we're too far north.
现在大多数船队已经离开旁氏湾了
Most of the fleet will have left Pond's Bay by now.
船没有沉
She ain't sunk.
船就在这海峡里的某处 仅此而已
She's somewhere out there in the Sound, that's all.
如果我们在这等着 船很快就会出现的
If we wait here, she'll turn up right enough.
我们应该划着捕鲸船出去搜寻一下
We should go out on the whaleboat to search.
它可能被吹到了东边几海里以外
She could've been blown miles off to the east.
要是我们找不到船怎么办
And if we don't find her, what then?
那我希望你最好带了救生衣 帕迪
Then I hope you brought your swimming togs with you, Paddy.
因为我们现在他妈的离任何地方都很远
Because we're an awful long fucking way to anywhere else!
大家听我说
You listen to me!
黑斯廷斯号♥已经离开了 很可能进入海峡了
The Hastings has gone, likely into the Sound.
你的意思是船沉了吗
You mean she's sunk?
我的意思是 你们现在得保持信念
What I need from you is some faith!
它一定会到这来的 不是今天就是明天
She'll be here today or tomorrow.
你♥他♥妈♥的就从没有过任何计划
You never had a fucking plan.
布朗利会怎么做你就怎么做吧
Just do what Brownlee would've done!
你♥他♥妈♥的就这样和船长讲话的吗
You don't fucking speak to your captain like that.
我最后再说一遍
I am telling you for the last time.
现在我们怎么办 -这他妈全都怪你
What we gonna do now? - This is your fucking fault!
操
Fuck!
谁再敢继续这样 我就把第二颗子弹塞他脑袋里
I'll put the second bullet into any cunt who fancies his chances.
现在船长还是我
I'm the captain still,
干掉任何有二心的叛徒
and I'll cheerfully kill any mutinous bastard
我连眼睛都不会眨一下
who dares to think otherwise.
现在我就是头脱缰的野马
I'm a loose cannon, I am.
我爱怎么干就怎么干
I do whatever takes my fancy at the time,
如果有谁再想和我过不去的话
and you best remember that
最好给我记住这句话
if you ever think of crossing me again.
明天我们就出发去旁氏湾
Tomorrow we make a run for Pond's Bay.
黑斯廷斯号♥会出现在那里 如果不在的话
The Hastings will be there, but if it's not,
我们也能找到其他船带我们离开
we'll surely find another ship to take us.
旁氏湾看起来近在眼前 实际却远在天边
It's a hundred mile to Pond's Bay if it's an inch.
那你们这些混♥蛋♥最好给我清醒点 然后好好睡一觉
Then you bastards best sober up and get some damn sleep!
这么做确实很蠢
It's a foolish way to go.
拿着木棍
Man's carrying a rifle,
可放不倒拿着枪杆子的人
you don't take him on with a barrel stave.
这是很简单的常识
That's simple common sense.
现在船长还是我 -是
I'm the captain, still. - Aye.
把他弄出去
You clear him out.
赶紧把他弄出去 丹麦佬
You clear him out now, you Danish prick!
我要鸦♥片♥酊 我要鸦♥片♥酊
I need my laudanum, I need my laudanum.
我需要鸦♥片♥酊
I need my laudanum.
我需要医疗箱
I need that chest.
不 你不需要那玩意 -我需要那个箱子
No, you don't. - I need that chest.
你需要好好休息 -你不懂 奥托
No, you need to rest - You don't understand, Otto.
我懂 -求你了
I do understand. - Please.
我们什么都做不了
There's nothing we can do.
你得好好休息
You need to rest.
不 太热了 太热了
No, I'm too hot. I'm too hot.
不 你不热 你得穿的暖和点
No, you're not. You gotta stay warm.
我不会再说第二遍了
I'm not telling you any more.
你需要休息
You need to rest.
萨姆纳 听我说
Sumner, listen to me.
你得给我休息
You need to rest.
对 就这样
There. That's it.
好好保暖
Stay warm.
我去了每一家
I have tried every hospital
我能想到的医院
that I can think of,
现在我的文凭已经一文不值了
and my diplomas mean nothing now.
我过去所有的努力全部白白浪费了
All of my hard work has been completely squandered.
抱歉我无法帮到你
I'm sorry I can't help you.
我知道你是位优秀的外科医生
I know you're a talented surgeon.
或许英格兰不是你的用武之地
Perhaps England is not the place for you anymore.
太死板 太苛刻了
Too rigid, too severe.
你得放弃这样的想法 去美国试试
You must give up such an idea and try America.
或者巴西也行
Or Brazil.
在巴西 人们会原谅一个人的过错 但在这不会
They will forgive a man of his mistakes in Brazil, but not here.
在英格兰这不会
Not in England.
除非你是那种拥有特权的人
Not unless you are a certain kind of man,
但很不幸 你和我这辈子都不会成为那样的人
and unfortunately, neither you or I will ever be that man.
但你还是相信我的 对吗 关于科尔宾的事
But you believe me, don't you? About Corbyn?
你相信这一切都是他干的 对吧
You believe that all of this was his doing?
派我们去找那些赃物
Sending us to find the loot.
还有送我上军事法庭
My court-martial.
这些全是他干的
All of it was because of him.
我是相信你
I do believe you.
但恐怕其他人不会相信你
But I fear others will not.
就算他们相信 他们也不会冒险帮你
Or even if they do, they cannot risk helping you.
这你总该明白吧
You do understand that, don't you?
去他妈的科尔宾
Fucking Corbyn.
我很遗憾 你的经历是个善意的提醒
I'm sorry to say your story is a friendly reminder,
也可以说 是个警示
a warning if you will,
警告我们 如果我们对他们这样的
of what calamities might overtake us
特权人士失去警惕 会有什么样的灾难降临到我们头上
if we lose our vigilance against privileged men like him.
从头开始吧 我建议
Start again, that is my advice.
他继承了在北诺福克还是什么地方的土地
He inherits this estate in North Norfolk, or somewhere.
坚信自己以后能成为一个乡绅
He's convinced he's gonna be a gentleman farmer.
但很显然 那片土地盐度太高了
Apparently, the ground's so salty
连土豆都种不了 更别说...
he can't grow potatoes, let alone...
打扰一下 科尔宾先生
Excuse me, Mr. Corbyn?
该死
Fuck!
你♥他♥妈♥的在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
剧集 | 北海鲸梦(2021) | 导航列表