剧集 | 北海鲸梦(2021) | 导航列表
不需要太多的思考
There ain't a great deal of cogitation involved.
拿斧头来 迈克尔
Get the axe, Michael.
琼斯
Jones!
我的药箱 你见过我的药箱吗
My medicine chest. Have you seen it?
是的 已经转移到另一艘船上了
Yeah, it's been transferred to the other boat.
你确实见过我的药箱吗 -是的
You've definitely seen it? -Yes.
没有药箱我怎么工作呢
How am I supposed to do my work without my kit?
别担心 很快你就能见到它了
Don't worry. You'll get it soon enough.
为什么命令我留在这儿
Why have I been ordered to stay here?
是卡文迪什的命令
Cavendish's orders.
卡文迪什
Cavendish.
那我可能明白了
I might've known.
听着
Listen.
奥拓会确保不会有人伤害你
Otto will make sure that no harm comes to you,
我很快就回来
and I'll be back soon enough.
莫伍德是个好船长 好吗
Morwood is a good captain, all right,
他会好好对我们的
and he'll treat us well.
我更担心那个药箱 -我知道
I'm more concerned about that medicine chest. -I know you are.
我会帮你看着的
But I got ya.
你小心点 -你也是
Take care, you. -You too.
破损在这儿 只有一点儿水进来
There she is. Nowt but a dribble.
该死 怎么会这样
Shit. How can this be?
这我跟说的一样
It's like I told her.
船确实有些受损了 但并没有完全被破坏
She bent a good deal, but she didn't ever break.
它不会沉的 除非你逼它沉 迈克尔
She won't sink unless you make her do it, Michael.
事实就是如此
That's how it is.
在这世上就没有容易的事
Nothing is simple in this world.
这并不意味着我有任何义务
This don't put me under any obligation.
你杀了布朗利 我现在不能放了你
I can't free you now. Not after Brownlee.
服务员的事是一♥码♥事
The cabin boy was one thing,
那小子本来就够坏了
the cabin boy is plenty bad enough,
但杀船长又是另一♥码♥事了
but not the damn Captain.
我不是自找麻烦的人 我不会擅自主张的
And I ain't asking for it. I wouldn't presume.
所以你想怎么样
Then what?
如果时机成熟
If the time ever comes,
我只求你不要妨碍我
all I ask is that you don't hinder me,
别和我站在对立面
don't stand athwart.
你就让这整件事顺其自然
You allow events to take their natural course.
睁一只眼闭一只眼 你是这个要求吗
Turn the blind eye, that's what you're asking.
这个时机也许永远也不会来到
Well, the time may never come!
我可能会因为我的所作所为在英国被绞死
I mean, I may hang in England for what I done.
但如果真的来了呢
But if it ever does come?
如果真来了 就睁只眼闭只眼
Aye, if it ever does.
那我的鼻子的账怎么算
And what about my nose?
你从来都不是个美男子 迈克尔
Well, you were never no Adonis, Michael.
我觉得有些人可能会觉得你更帅了
I suspect some might call it an improvement.
你的蛋[胆子]还真不小啊
You've got some fair-sized balls,
对一个拿着斧头的人说这话
to say that to a man hefting an axe.
就像两颗又大又美的土豆
Like a nice, big pair of tatties.
如果你愿意 我甚至可以让你摸摸它们
I'll even let you stroke 'em if you like.
继续 继续
Go on! Go on!
我们得找到能躲避的地方
We need to take shelter.
暴风雨很快就要来了
The storm will on us soon.
等风暴过去了 我们就出发去黑斯廷斯号♥
We'll trek to the Hastings once it's passed.
都进来吧
In you come!
我不想让德拉克斯待在这
I don't want Drax in here.
把他放在外面冻死
Put him outside to freeze.
就算这样 对他来说都太好了
Even that's too good for him.
我希望每个人都待在我能看到的地方
I want every fucker here where I can see him.
但如果你想睡在外面 麦肯德里克
But if you wanna sleep outside, McKendrick,
我可以破个例
I can make an exception.
暴风雨很快就会过去
The storm will pass quick.
我们很快就能在黑斯廷斯号♥喝上朗姆酒了
We'll be on the Hastings drinking rum soon enough.
别害怕 我身上带着镣铐
Don't be afraid. I ain't about to try anything too desperate
是不会做出疯狂举动的
with these shackles dangling off me.
我才不害怕
I'm not afraid.
你的胳膊怎么样了
How's your arm?
哪只胳膊 -右边那只
Which arm would that be? - The right one.
就是卡着服务员牙齿的那只胳膊
The one which had our cabin boy's tooth lodged in it.
只是个小伤口 我恢复得很快
Just a nick. I'm a quick healer.
但我还是搞不懂那颗牙是怎么卡进去的
But, you know, how that tooth got in there is still beyond me.
我也无法解释
I can't explain it at all.
你不会自责吗
No remorse then?
没有罪恶感吗
No guilt?
你觉得我会在船舱里杀了你吗
Did you think I was gonna kill you down in the cabin?
像我对布朗利那样把你的脑袋打爆
Spilt your head open like I did Brownlee.
你还打算做什么
What else were you intending?
我没想做什么
I don't intend much.
我不是个思想家 而是实干家
No, I'm, I'm a doer, not a thinker, me.
我做事随心所欲 仅此而已
I follow my inclination, that's all.
那你肯定是一点良心都没有
You must have no conscience at all then?
你完全不考虑道德方面的问题吗
Are you utterly indifferent to ethical considerations?
发生了一件事 接着又发生了另一件事
Well, one thing happens, and then another comes after it.
所以 为什么第一件事比第二件事更重要呢
Why is the first thing more important than the second?
为什么第二个比第三个更重要 你能给个说法吗
Why is the second more important than the third? Tell me that?
因为每个行为都是独♥立♥的 截然不同的
Because each action is separate and distinct.
有些出于好意 有些则是恶意
Some are good, some are evil.
那些只是说法而已
Them's just words.
如果他们想绞死我 一方面是因为他们真的能做到
If they hang me, they hang me 'cause they can,
另一方面他们也想这么做
and 'cause they wish to do it.
他们也像我一样 做事随心所欲
They will be following their inclination as I follow mine.
所以你不信权威
You recognise no authority then,
是对是错只听自己的想法
no right or wrong beyond yourself?
像你这样的人 问问题只是为了满足自己
Men like you ask questions to satisfy themselves.
让自己感觉比其余的人
You know, makes yourselves feel cleaner,
更文明 更聪明 但你并不是
cleverer than the rest. But you ain't!
你认为我们都和你一样 但怎么可能呢
You think we are all like you, but how?
怎么会呢 这怎么可能呢
How? How is that possible?
好吧 我已经看够了杀戮
Well, I seen enough killing
多到让我怀疑 不止我一个人这么想
to suspect I ain't the only one to do it.
我和其他人都差不多吧
I'm a man like any other, give or take.
不 我不会吃你这一套说法的
No. That I will not accept.
随你便 就像我随我便一样
Well, you please yourself, like I please myself.
你知道的 你接受适合你的东西
You know, you accept what suits you,
拒绝不适合的
you reject what don't.
法律只是他们给某些人喜欢的规矩起的名字
The law is just a name they give to what certain men prefer.
跟你没有道理可讲
There is no reasoning with you.
你为什么还留着那枚金戒指
Why did you keep the gold ring?
干嘛不卖♥♥掉呢 兄弟
Why not sell it on, man?
我留着... 是为了...
I keep it... for...
纪念一段回忆
remembrance.
一个连自己都害怕的人
Well, a man who's scared of himself
在我看来不是什么好人
ain't much of a man in my book.
你觉得我是害怕吗
You think I'm scared?
是啊 因为那边发生了什么事
Aye. Because of whatever happened over there.
不管你做了或没做什么
Whatever it was you did or didn't do.
你说你留着它是为了纪念
You say you keep it for remembrance,
但那根本不是全部真♥相♥ 不可能是
but that ain't it at all, it can't be.
你不了解我
You do not know me.
你不知道我是什么样的人
You have no idea what I am.
没有什么好知道的
Well, there ain't a terrible lot to know.
你没你想的那么复杂
You're not as complicated as you think.
你没有什么可知道的
What little there is to know,
我觉得我知道得够多了
well, I reckon I know it well enough.
醒醒 萨姆纳
Wake up! Sumner!
萨姆纳 醒醒
Sumner! Wake up!
我有这些 -坚强点
I have these! - With a will!
快出去
Get out!
把那个也弄下来
Get that one down there!
只管跳上去就是了
Just jump on it!
剧集 | 北海鲸梦(2021) | 导航列表