剧集 | 北海鲸梦(2021) | 导航列表
你来割吗
You cut it?
嗯 -那你来吧
Hm. -Right you are.
你继续吧 我看着
Go on then, I'll watch.
哦 啊呀
Oh, I say, I say.
继续
Go on.
我这一生中吃过比这还差的 多了去了
I've eaten worse in my time. Plenty worse.
我以前吃过眼球
I've eaten eyeballs before.
摘眼球很容易
An eyeball's an easy picking.
你给我的任何东西我都会大口大口地吃下去
I'll gobble down anything you give me,
任何东西
any fucking thing at all.
我不挑剔 脑子 睾丸 肛♥门♥
I ain't fussy. Brains, bollocks, arseholes.
他们在说什么
What they saying?
我觉得他们想走了
I think they want to leave.
他们不能走
Well, they can't.
海面就要冻住了
The sea is freezing.
如果他们现在不走 就会和我们一起被困在这里
If they don't go now, they'll be stuck with us.
我们需要更多的海豹
We need more seals.
不用了 我们从他们那儿拿的足够我们维持下去
No, we've got enough from them to last us.
只要他们回来 我们就能活下来
Provided they come back, we should survive.
好吧 那要是这些老混♥蛋♥走了呢
Well, how about the old bastard goes,
让另一个人留在这儿和我们一起
and the other one stays here with us?
要是他们一起走的话
If they go off together,
我们就不能确定他们还会不会回来
we can't be ever sure they're coming back.
我们可以和他们谈谈 但不要吓他们
We can talk to them, but don't go threatening them.
要是你那样做 他们会永远消失
As soon as you do that, they'll be gone for good.
他们是有那支步♥枪♥
They may have that one rifle,
但他们还没有子弹 也没有火♥药♥
but they haven't got no balls or powder for it yet.
所以我觉得我可以吓吓这些畜生
So I reckon I can threaten the bastards all I like.
他留在这儿
He stays here.
你♥他♥妈♥可以滚了 -迈克尔
You can fuck off. -Michael.
不 别背对我
No, don't turn your back on me.
你觉得杀了他们就能改变他们的主意 是吗
You think killing them will change their minds, do ya?
我还没想杀任何人
I ain't killing anyone yet.
我只是想要多一点点注意 仅此而已
I'm just aiming to get a little more attention, that's all.
把枪放下
Put the gun down.
求求你了
Please.
打扰一下
Excuse me?
打扰一下
Excuse me.
你能留下来吗
Can you stay?
请问他能和我们留在这儿吗
Can he stay here with us, please?
他 留下...
He stay...
给你的
For you.
你的戒指没用的
Your ring won't work.
这东西不能吃 不能烧 也不能上
If you can't eat it or burn it or fuck it,
在这儿没什么大用处
it's not much use out here.
他们不蠢
They're not stupid.
他们可以和其他的捕鲸人交换 可以...
They can trade it with other whalers, and...
他留下来
He stays.
可以吗
Yes?
可以吗
Yes?
感谢
Thank you.
感谢
Thank you.
过来一下
Come on now.
看来你的犯罪经历还是有回报的
It seems your criminal endeavours have paid off.
那是不列颠尼亚吗 -是 是的
Is that Britannia? -Aye. Aye.
我承认 你是个让人惊讶的混♥蛋♥ 亨利·德拉克斯
You're a surprising bastard, I'll give you that, Henry Drax.
你还记得我们那次的谈话吗
D'you remember the time we talked about?
我们都以为这种事不可能发生
The time we both thought might never happen.
我记得很清楚
I remember it well enough.
我希望你能
Then I expect you can more
或多或少猜到我要告诉你什么
or less guess what I'm about to tell you.
还不到时候
That time hasn't come.
不可能 起码在这里不可能 -可能 迈克尔
It can't have, not out here. -It has, Michael.
胡说
Bollocks to that.
明天老爱斯基摩人离开的时候
When the old Eskimo leaves in the morrow,
他要带我跟他一起走
he's gonna take me with him.
我们已经说好了
It's all been agreed between us.
我只需要你给我把锉刀 让我可以把手铐解开
All I need from you is a file to get these chains off,
就是说... 你懂的 人们常说的 假装看不见
that and a... you know, as we said, a quick glance the other way.
你愿意像土人一样生活吗
You'd rather live as a Yak?
可能吧 如果他们愿意的话 我会和他们一起过冬
I might. I'll winter over with them if they let me.
等春天到了 我会找艘船
And come spring, I'll look out for a ship.
去哪里
Bound for where?
那不重要
It doesn't matter.
新贝德福德 塞瓦斯托波尔
New Bedford, Sebastopol.
你再也见不到我了
You won't see sight of me again.
我至少可以对这一点发誓
I'll swear to that, at least.
我们都被困在这里了
All of us trapped here now.
我为什么要帮你一个人逃跑
Why should I help you alone to escape?
你现在让我活着 只是为了
Well, you're only keeping me alive and breathing
他们以后能绞死我
so they can hang me later on.
这有什么意义或原因呢
Now where's the sense or the reason in that?
让我和土人们碰碰运气
Let me take my chances with the Yaks.
我的意思是 那些野蛮的混♥蛋♥可能会拿长矛刺我
I mean, the savage bastards may stick a lance in me,
但如果他们这么做 这里也没有谁会为我哀悼
but if they do, there's no man here will mourn my passing much.
我是个捕鲸人 不是狱卒 事实就是如此
I'm a whaleman, not a jailer, that's true enough.
你想想 少了一张吃饭的嘴
You think on it, it's one less mouth to feed,
等你回到英格兰
and when you get back to England,
也没人会责怪你
there'll be no blame attached.
没了我这个麻烦 你和巴克斯特
You and Baxter can go about your business
可以继续捕鲸的生意
without no trouble from me.
你甚至可以留下我的那份
You can even keep my share.
就当是谢谢你帮我的忙
You know, for giving me a helping hand.
你简直是个恶魔...
You're an evil...
污秽不堪...
filthy...
纵容自己放肆的混♥蛋♥ 亨利
conniving bastard, Henry.
我想你一直都是这样
And I expect you always were one.
或许吧
Maybe.
但如果我是你说的那种人
But if I am what you call me,
你又为什么要让一个恶魔留在自己身边
why would you want such a fiend living so close amongst you
尤其是你现在有个天赐良机 可以让他离得远远的
when you have the God-given chance to cut him free?
你不能在帐篷里用这个
You can't use it inside the tent.
海豹肉好像让我有点肠胃不适
Well, the seal meat don't agree with me none.
我想我整晚都得进进出出闹肚子
I'll be in and out all night shitting, I expect.
我在想...
I've been thinking...
如果我跟你一起呢
What if I come along with you?
这里更安全一点
Well, it's safer here.
我们活不过这个冬天 七个男人 不可能
We can't all winter through alive. Seven men? It ain't possible.
可能会死一两个人 但你肯定不是其中之一
One or two might die, but I'd say you won't be one of them.
我宁愿跟土人碰碰运气 就像你一样
I'd sooner take my chances with the Yaks, like you are.
我是跟他们商量好的 就我自己
It's not the agreement I made. It's me alone.
好吧 那我自己跟他们商量一下
Well, I'll make me own agreement.
分开商量 有何不可呢
Separate, like, why not?
你最好留下来
You'll do best to stay.
不 我跟你一起去
Nay, I'll be coming with.
这把锉刀就是我的通行证
And that there file's my ticket out.
你一直都是个
You always were
胆大妄为的混♥蛋♥ 迈克尔·卡文迪什
a bold and blusterous fucker, Michael Cavendish.
你想骗过我 那是不可能的
You'd thought to get one over on me, but you won't do it.
我不会和其他人在这里坐以待毙的
I ain't staying here to die with these others.
好吧 -我有个更好的计划
Yeah. - I got bigger plans.
不错
Aye.
做好准备 但切记听到我的哨声再行动
Get ready, but wait for my whistle.
如果没听到就别过来
Don't come till you hear it.
我还没对你吹哨呢
I haven't whistled you yet.
我也没在等你的哨声
I ain't waiting for no whistle.
情况有变
The case is altered.
有变 -是的
Altered? - Yes.
怎么说
How so?
我给你看样东西
I have to show you something.
剧集 | 北海鲸梦(2021) | 导航列表