剧集 | 北海鲸梦(2021) | 导航列表
我宁愿不去想
I would rather not think.
因为这样会更加轻松愉快
It would be pleasanter and easier.
即使我控制不了自己不去想它
But it seems I cannot help myself.
你最好他妈的给我祈祷
You better fucking pray
那里有足够的冰 巴克斯特先生
there's enough ice up there, Mr. Baxter.
又一个岛 前面有冰
Another island! Ice ahead!
什么事
Yeah?
我一直在严刑逼供这些混♥蛋♥
I've been squeezing and grinding the bastards,
他们现在供出了一个名字
and they've given up a name.
是谁 -麦肯德里克
Who? - McKendrick.
塞缪尔·麦肯德里克 那个木匠吗
Samuel McKendrick, the carpenter?
上一季
And this last season,
他上约翰·奥冈特号♥船的时候
when he was shippd aboard the John O'Gaunt,
所有人都知道他和别人睡同一张床
it is well known he was sharing his berth
和一个叫内斯比特的男舵手一起
with a boat steerer. A man, name of Nesbit.
不是吧 众目睽睽之下吗
What, in plain sight?
你知道的 船长 前甲板下面的船舱很黑
It's dark in the fo'c's'le, as you know, Captain,
不过 有人在晚上听到了噪音
but let's just say noises were heard at night.
我是说 某种不会搞错的噪音
Noises of a certain unmistakable kind, I mean.
把麦肯德里克带我这来
Bring me McKendrick.
卡文迪什
Cavendish.
这件事绝不能妨碍我们的正事
This mustn't interfere with what needs to be done.
我们在这艘船上要做的正事
With what you and I are on this vessel to do.
该死的白♥痴♥
Fucking idiot.
你有多了解约瑟夫·哈拿
How well did you know Joseph Hannah?
我几乎不认识他
I doesn't know him hardly at all.
你一定在前甲板下面的船舱里见过他
Well, you must have seen him in the fo'c's'le.
我是见过他 但我跟他不熟
I seen him, yeah, but I don't know him.
他只是个服务员
He's just a cabin boy.
难道你不喜欢服务员吗
Are you not fond of cabin boys?
没有特别喜欢
Not especially.
你结婚了吗 麦肯德里克
Are you married, McKendrick?
你家里有老婆在等你吗
Do you have a wife waiting for you?
没有 我没结婚也没老婆
No, I ain't and I don't.
是因为你不喜欢女人吗
Not fond of women, is that it?
不 不是那样的
No, it isn't that.
我只是还没找到一个适合我的女人
It's just that I haven't found a woman quite suitable for me yet.
他妈的...
Fucking...
我听说你更喜欢和男人待一起
I've heard it said that you prefer the company of men.
那是真的吗
Is that true?
不... 不是真的
No... It's not true.
我和别的男人一样血气方刚
I'm as red blooded as the next man over.
约瑟夫·哈拿在被杀前被人鸡♥奸♥过
Joseph Hannah was sodomised before he was killed.
我想你已经知道了
I suppose you know that already.
我知道 船舱里的那些同伴们
Yeah, some of the fellows
已经传过这件事了 先生
at the fo'c's'le are saying that, sir, yes.
是你杀了他吗
Did you kill him?
是你杀了那个服务员吗 -不 我没有 先生
Did you kill the cabin boy? - No. That's not me, sir.
但我有六个人可以证实
But I have half a dozen men who will testify
他喜欢鸡♥奸♥年轻小男孩的名声
to his well-known reputation as a buggerer of young boys.
如果被我发现你撒谎
If you're found lying,
我向你保证 你不会有好果子吃的
it will not go well for you, I promise you that.
这不关年轻小男孩的事
It hasn't ever been about boys.
年轻小男孩不是我喜欢的类型
Boys are not to my taste.
你以为我们会相信 你会在意操的
You expect us to believe you are so very particular
是谁的屁♥股♥吗
about whose arse you'd lay siege to?
据我所知 你喝了一两品脱威士忌后
From what I hear, after a pint or two of whiskey,
你连自己的爷爷都能操
you'd fuck your own granddad.
这事跟操任何人的屁♥股♥无关
It isn't about laying siege to anything.
不管你是不是杀人凶手
You're a disgusting disgrace,
你都是个令人厌恶的耻辱
and whether you're a murderer or not,
我真该用鞭子给你两下子 -我不是杀人凶手
I should have you whipped. -I ain't a murderer.
是啊 那你♥他♥妈♥也是个骗子
Yeah, well, you're a fucking liar.
我们已经证明了这一点
We've proved that.
如果你已经在一件事情上撒谎了
And if you lie about one thing,
那你又怎么保证不会在别的事情上撒谎呢
what's to say you won't lie about anything else?
但我真的不是杀人凶手
But I ain't a murderer.
布朗利先生 您能让我在房♥间里给他做个快速检查吗
If you allow me to examine him in my cabin briefly, Mr. Brownlee,
这样可能会找到些证据和痕迹
there may be indications.
约瑟夫·哈拿身上长了很多疮
Young Joseph Hannah had a slew of sores
如果它们是我想的那样 因为性病长出来的
and if they are venereal, as I think they were,
那行凶者很可能也有同样的症状
it's likely the perpetrator would have the very same sores.
把衣服脱了 -我更喜欢用我的...
Take your clothes off. - I'd much prefer to use my...
不行 现在就脱 不然我们就替你脱
No, do it now or else we'll do it for you.
麦肯德里克先生 请你把你的包皮往后拉 好吗
Could you pull back your foreskin, please, Mr. McKendrick?
没有明显的感染迹象...
No visible signs of infection...
或病变
or lesions.
也没有疼痛或磨损的迹象
No signs of soreness or abrasion either.
也许他进去的时候用了一大块猪油润滑
Perhaps he used a gob of lard to ease his entrance.
有可能 你有检查过哈拿是否有润滑的痕迹吗
Perchance, did you check Hannah for signs of lubrication?
闭嘴 卡文迪什 让萨姆纳做他的工作
Shut up, Cavendish, and let Sumner do his job.
手腕上没有新伤口或抓痕
No fresh cuts or scratches on the wrist.
没有 没找到因为打斗
No, no fresh cuts or scratches
可能造成的新伤口或抓痕
as might be caused by a struggle.
现在你可以把衣服穿上了 麦肯德里克先生
You may put your clothes back on now, Mr. McKendrick.
不 你可以到外面再穿
No, you can get dressed outside.
他绝对是凶手
There's your murderer right there.
不论他的鸡♥巴♥有没有问题
Whether his cock is chaffed or not,
绝对是他干的 我跟你说
he's the guilty one, I tell you.
没有证据 一点也没有
There's no proof, none at all.
当然 即便是你卡文迪什先生 也明白一个道理
Surely even you, Mr. Cavendish, are aware
在给别人定罪之前你得需要证据才行
that you need proof before you can condemn a man?
你最好给我小心点 萨姆纳先生 -要不然呢
You should be careful, Mr. Sumner. - And why is that?
我可比你想象中的还了解你
I know more about you than you might like to think.
那你说说看 我可没那么多秘密
Go on ahead. I have very little to hide.
别吵了 你们俩
Look, quiet, both of you.
萨姆纳说的对
Sumner is right.
我们需要证据
We need proof.
你还需要什么证据 大家都知道他搞鸡♥奸♥
What proof do you need? He's a known sodomite.
暂时先把他关起来 然后转告其他船员
Put him in irons for now and tell the rest of the crew
如果有谁看到了他和哈拿谈过话
that I wish to speak to anyone who saw him talking to Hannah
或是对那孩子有任何关注的话 马上来找我
or paying the boy any kind of attentions.
如果是他干的 就一定会有目击者
If he's guilty, there will be a witness.
你可以走了 萨姆纳先生
You can leave now, Mr. Sumner.
谢谢 船长
Thank you, Captain.
关于我们那位外科医生 有些事情
There's some things about our surgeon
你可能还不是太了解 船长
that you don't know, Captain.
别再和我提萨姆纳
I don't wanna hear about Sumner.
快找到证据 我们好继续前进
Just find the proof and we can move on.
一旦穿过海峡
Once we're through the strait,
我就马上去找莫伍德船长
I'll meet up with Captain Morwood,
然后再继续北上去兰开斯特海峡
and we'll head north to Lancaster Sound.
好的 船长
Aye, Captain.
他每天晚上都会去船坞那边的酒吧
You can see him in the dockyard taprooms every night,
在里面和其他那些娘炮嘻嘻闹闹
buying arse and giggling with the other pansies.
那也不能说明他是凶手
That doesn't make him a murderer.
当然是他
Course it's him.
布朗利就快要掌握全部证据了
Brownlee just needs a little more proof.
什么样的证据
What kind of proof?
有一个目击者说看到过他们俩在一起
A witness, someone who's seen the two of them together.
我看到过
I'd seen them together.
什么时候
When?
有一天晚上 我看到他们俩在甲板边上
I seen them by the deckhouse late one night.
他呆呆地看着那男孩 嘴里不知道在嘀咕着什么
He was mooning over the boy, he was cooing and billing,
摸着男孩的脖子
he was paddling his neck.
还想亲那个男孩
He was trying to give him little kisses.
不过那男孩好像不怎么乐意
The boy didn't seem to like it too much neither.
这证据足够了
That should do it.
之前你为什么不说
Why didn't you mention this before?
我才刚想起来
It must have slipped my mind.
剧集 | 北海鲸梦(2021) | 导航列表