剧集 | 北海鲸梦(2021) | 导航列表
奥托告诉我 在第七天
Otto tells me that on the seventh day,
上帝俯瞰地球 看到万物皆已完备
God looked down on the earth and saw that all was good.
现在 我是个最虔诚的基♥督♥徒
Now, I'm a God-fearing Christian like the best of them,
不过 如果我不是这种人
but if I was a different kind of man,
我敢说 我会把钱要回来
I dare say I'd be asking for my money back.
同上帝交谈不会让我们精力充沛
Well, talk of God isn't going to invigorate us
如果我们要依靠口粮
and if we are to survive the winter
在这个寒冬生存下去
on the rations that we have,
我们必须开始打猎了
then we must begin to hunt.
今天 我们分成三组
Today, we will split into groups of three.
奥托 麦肯德里克和我
Otto, McKendrick, myself
拿着步♥枪♥ 爬到海角 找食物
will take the rifles and climb the headland in search for food.
另一组留在这
The other group will remain here,
在海岸边至少来回走一小时
spending a minimum of one hour tramping up and down the strand
以保持身体活力
in an attempt to maintain vigour.
你们应该让我帮你们 兄弟们
You should let me help you, boys.
我枪法不错 只需要一把枪就行
I'm a good shot, me. All I need's a rifle.
先生们
Gentlemen,
我知道现在的士气非常低迷
I can appreciate that morale may be scarcely low at this point,
可如果你们不动
but if you choose to remain immobile,
血液会在血管里变稠 凝结
your blood will thicken and clot in your veins.
器官会退化甚至衰竭
Your organs will become flaccid and eventually fail,
你们会死得非常非常痛苦
and you will die a most excruciating death.
明白了吗
Is that clear?
我说得够清楚吗 -嗯
Have I made myself perfectly clear? - Yeah.
嗯
Yeah.
很好
Very good.
他们按照我说的做
The men do as I instruct,
但他们毫不努力
but they make no effort.
没有了船上职责的严谨性和目的性...
Without the rigour and purpose of the shipboard duties...
...他们迷失了
...they are lost.
我们决定拆了第一艘捕鲸小艇
We decide to break the first of the whaleboats.
不过 篝火给予他们的安慰和温暖寥寥无几
But the fire gives them little comfort or warmth.
不过 我渐渐摆脱了戒断的痛苦
Yet, gradually free from the wretchedness of my withdrawal,
摆脱了毒瘾发作的痛苦
the tyranny of my addiction,
我感觉更强壮了
I feel stronger.
几周过去了
Weeks pass,
还是几个月吧
or is it months?
口粮没有了
And rations fade.
寒风刺骨
And the cold seeps into our bones.
你♥他♥妈♥为什么要给我这么不公平的待遇
Why are you giving me such a fucking raw deal?
我不该沦落至此
I deserve better than this!
不过我不会灰心丧气
But I will not fall apart.
伙计们 醒醒
Lads. Wake up.
他们抓到海豹了
They've got seal.
你们抓到海豹了
You got seal.
吃的
Food.
我们很饿 -交易吗
We're hungry. - Trade?
好
Yes.
好
Yes.
我们有什么
What have we got?
酒壶
Pocket flask.
给你 -不 不 不 这个
Here. - No, no. No, this.
刮肉刀 这个好 -对 这个好
Flensing knife. That's good. - Yeah, that is good.
这是把好刀
It's a good flask.
非常锋利
This is very sharp.
嗯 再看看这个
Yeah, have a look at that as well.
不行吗
No?
好的
Yeah.
不 我们 我们吃不了这个
No, we, we can't eat this!
我们要的是食物
Food is what we want.
那个
That.
好吗
Yeah?
还给你 给我们切一片肉吧
Yeah, take that. Cut us a slice of that.
好了 退后 兄弟们
All right, back off, boys.
他们知道我们要什么了
They know what we're about.
嘿 老铁
Hey, Cookie.
添点柴
Get some wood on.
迈克尔 干得不错
Well done, Michael.
我觉得锅不够热
I don't think the pan's hot enough.
够热了 要不然你自己下来做
That's hot enough. D'you wanna come down here and do it?
再等一会
Give us a minute.
我生吃都行
I could eat it raw.
我也是
Same.
真好吃
It's good.
如果他们继续供给我们海豹
If they keep on giving us seals,
我们可以烧豹脂取暖
we can burn the blubber for warmth,
也有足够的肉吃
have enough meat to go around.
看看他们 自娱自乐着
Look at them down there, laughing and joking with themselves.
我们得谈笔好生意
We need to strike a good bargain.
问题在于 他们已经知道我们要完蛋了
The problem is, they already know we're screwed.
你觉得他们会让我们饿死吗
You think they'd let us starve to death?
巴不得 像他们这种野蛮的蠢货
Happily. Heathenish fuckers such as them
不像我们基♥督♥徒一样有美德
ain't burdened with the Christian virtues of men like us.
什么美德
What virtues are those?
千真万确的是
That's the God's truth of it.
如果他们不喜欢我们给他们的东西
If they don't fancy what we have to offer them,
马上就会拍屁♥股♥走人
they'll be gone just as quick as they arrived.
那就把枪给他们
Offer the rifles then.
一把枪换五只死海豹 三只枪就是十五只
Each rifle for five dead seals, three rifles is 15 seals.
这样过冬应该就没问题了
We should last the winter off that.
我会跟他们要十只 每把枪十只
I'll tell 'em ten, ten per rifle.
不过我真怀疑
Though I honestly doubt
这些野蛮的混♥蛋♥能不能数到十
those savage bastards can even count that high.
对 就是你 上来
Yeah, you. Come up!
我想交换
Yeah, I wanna trade.
认得这个吗
Recognise that?
这里 这里 前面这个
That one. That one, the front one.
来啊 试一下
Yeah. Go on, go on.
是件不错的武器吧
That there's a good weapon.
我想要你给我们十只海豹
Now, I want ten of your seals
来换这一支步♥枪♥
for us to eat for one rifle.
十只 -拜托了
Ten. -Please.
不不不 我才不会被他妈的爱斯基摩人耍
No, no, no. I won't be Jewed down by no fucking Eskimo.
十只 -操
Ten. - Shit.
四只海豹换一支枪 你觉得我是什么傻♥逼♥吗
Four seals for a rifle? What kind of cunt do you think I am?
如果他们走了 我们必死无疑
If they walk away now, we will die for certain.
没有他们我们也能活下去 -不 我们不能
We'll survive without them. -No, we will not.
把那个给我
Actually, give me that.
这个我们也要
That's part of the wager.
平底锅在哪
Where's the pan?
很好
Very good.
我所有的战友
Of all the comrades that e'er I had,
都惋惜着我的离去
they're sorry for my going away.
我所有的爱人
And all the sweethearts that e'er I had,
都希望我多陪她们一天
they'd wish me one more day to stay.
但既然命中注定
But since it falls into my lot
我应离开 而你们留下
that I should rise and you should not,
我慢慢起立 轻声呼唤
then I'll gently rise and I'll softly call,
晚安 愿欢乐常伴你们左右
good night and joy be with you all.
你这只...
You got a...
很不错 又肥又大
A nice, nice, nice fat-looking one you've got there.
我能帮你们宰了它
I can help you. I-I-I can butcher him.
对对 我的链子 看
Oh, oh, yeah, yeah, my chains. Look.
看到上面那些混♥蛋♥了吗 他们不相信我
See them fucks up there, they don't trust me, see?
他们觉得我很危险
They think I'm dangerous.
嘘嘘 不不不
Shh, ssh. No, no, no.
让我来吧 让我来 我能轻松搞定 拜托
Let me do it. Let me do it. I can do it easy, come on.
就给我一... 是 你的刀
Just give me a... Yeah, your knife.
我需要你的刀
I just need your knife.
剧集 | 北海鲸梦(2021) | 导航列表