剧集 | 北海鲸梦(2021) | 导航列表
给我看什么
Show me what?
你往里看看
Take a look inside.
你♥他♥妈♥到底想让我看什么
What the fuck am I meant to be looking at?
快点 迈克尔
Hurry, Michael.
你肯定会喜欢的
You'll like it.
我本来不是这么打算的 迈克尔
This weren't my idea, Michael.
这全是你自己的主意
This one was yours alone.
他肯定是帮德拉克斯砍断了他的手铐
He must've helped Drax cut through his chains.
那他活该 愚蠢的混♥蛋♥
He deserves this then, the stupid fuck.
我们现在该怎么办
What do we do now?
等海豹肉吃完了我们还能吃什么
What do we eat once the seal meat is gone?
我们会饿肚子的
We get hungry.
除非我们能把这位
Unless we fancy cooking the
卡文迪什大♥师♥做成道美味的炖菜
grand Master Cavendish here in a tasty stew.
德拉克斯为什么要杀那些爱斯基摩人
Why would Drax kill those Eskimo?
他们身上一定有什么他想要的东西
They must've had something he wanted.
那我们现在该怎么处置这个混♥蛋♥
What shall we do with this prick now?
当然得埋了他
We bury him, of course.
亲爱的主
Dear Lord,
感谢您帮助我们明白了您的旨意和仁慈
help us understand Your purpose and Your mercy.
操♥他♥妈♥的 -保护我们
Fuck him. - Preserve us
远离绝望的罪恶深渊
from the grave sin of despair.
让我们不要向邪恶屈服
Let us not give in to evil.
给我们信心
Give us faith
全身心地相信您的旨意
in the workings of Your Providence.
帮助我们记住
Help us remember
是您的爱创造了这个世界
that Your Love created this world,
也是这份爱在时时刻刻地维护着这个世界
and Your Love sustains it still at every moment.
让我们记住
And let us remember
我们是您伟大奥秘的一部分
that we are a part of Your greater mystery,
您从来都不会在我们身边缺席
and that You are never absent.
即使我们看不到您的存在
And even if we fail to see Your presence,
或者把它误认为其他更小的东西
or mistake it for some other lesser thing,
您也仍在我们身边 陪伴着我们
You are still right here with us.
感谢您 主 阿门
Thank you, Lord. Amen.
恶魔一定就在我们附近
We've had the Devil himself living here amongst us.
我看到它在雪地上留下的脚印了
I seen his footprints out there in the snow.
是对偶蹄 撒旦的记号♥ 我看得清清楚楚
The cloven hoof, the mark of Satan. I seen it clear as day.
我也看到了
And I've seen it too.
像是一些猪或山羊的足迹
Like the tracks of a pig or a goat
这里才没有这样的足迹
There are no such tracks.
一点痕迹都没有
No marks at all.
这里唯一的恶魔就是我们内心的恶魔
The only Devil here is the one inside ourselves.
德拉克斯是化身为肉身的撒旦
Drax is Satan taken on a fleshly form.
他不像我和你一样是人类 -他才不是恶魔
He ain't human like me and you. - He's not the Devil.
他只是个饱受折磨的灵魂 绝不是什么恶魔
He's a tormented spirit, yes, but he's not the Devil.
我在梦里见过他 跟他说过很多次话
I've seen him in my dreams. Spoke to him many times.
外面已经死了三个人了
There's three dead men outside
你还让我考虑考虑你的破梦
I'd weigh against your fucking dreams.
不管他是什么 他现在已经跑了
Whatever he may be, he's gone now.
没错
Aye.
那他到底去哪了
But where's he gone?
还有 谁说他不会回来了
And who says he won't come back?
我们可以找到土人的营地
We can find the Yaks' camp,
然后让他们带我们去扬基人在黑铅岛
and they can take us down to the Yankee whaling station
那边的捕鲸站 到那我们就安全了
on Blacklead Island. We'll be safe there.
你根本不知道这些土人的营地在哪 有多远
You don't know where the Yak camp is or how far distant.
我已经受够被别人指指点点了
I've had my fill of taking other men's advertisements.
从我们离开赫尔开始就一直在听从指示
We followed orders since we left Hull
正是如此 我们才会被困在这个该死的境地
and it's that that's brought us to this sorry fucking pass.
没有足迹可寻
There are no tracks.
也没有我们能辨认的地标
There are no landmarks that any of us can recognise.
这个被诅咒的鬼地方谁想待可以继续待
Those who wanna stay in this accursed place can stay,
我可不想再多待一秒钟
but I am not staying an hour longer.
好歹今晚吃完晚饭再走吧
Have dinner tonight at the least.
你是个好人 奥托
You're a decent man, Otto,
但你要敢阻拦我 我他妈会连你也放倒
but I will knock you down if you stand in my fucking way.
很少有人
There aren't too many men
会站出来...为我这样的人说话
who would... stick up for a fellow like me.
谢谢你
So thank you.
祝你好远
Good luck.
你也一样
You too.
要是亨利·德拉克斯不是恶魔
If Henry Drax is not the Devil,
我想不出来他还能是什么
then I cannot claim to know what he is.
在我们的语言里 我实在找不到任何一个词
If there is an English word coined for a man like him,
足以描述他这样的人
I do not believe I have learned it.
你找不到的
Nor will you learn it,
任何人类书本里都找不到
not by any human book at least.
你梦到我们全都会死
Well, you dreamt that we'd all die,
看来要变成现实了
and it's coming true.
我们没剩多少食物了
We have very little food,
海面已经完全结冰了
the sea is completely iced over,
我们会慢慢被冻死 没有任何...
and we are gradually freezing day by day with no hope...
帮助...
of help...
或救援的希望
or rescue.
奇迹会发生的
Miracles do occur.
大恶若存 何善不存
If great evil exists, why not great good the same?
上天的预兆和他妈的奇迹
Signs and fucking wonders.
上天的预兆和他妈的奇迹
Signs and fucking wonders.
你就只会用这些来宽慰我吗
Is that the very best you can offer me?
我并没有想宽慰你
I'm not offering you anything.
今后也不会了
Not anymore.
如果我们想活下去 我们就必须捕猎
If we're going to live, we have to hunt.
什么
What?
我们得去捕猎
We need to hunt.
是的 我知道
Yeah. I know.
等这鬼天气一过就去
As soon the weather passes.
打只熊怎么样
What about a bear?
熊能吃吗
Can you eat a bear?
能 当然能
Yeah. You can.
这下高兴了吗
Happy?
帕特里克
Patrick.
我看不到上天的预兆了 我快冻死了
There's no signs. I'm freezing.
我们换下位置
Let's switch.
人即他人之狼
Homo homini lupus.
人即他人之狼
Homo homini lupus.
该死的
Oh, shit.
出来
Come out.
出来
Come out!
出来
Come out.
出来
Come out.
快出来
Come out!
快出来
Come out!
出来面对我
Come out and face me!
面对我
Face me!
出来
Come out!
出来
Come out!
出来
Come out.
出来 快出来
Come out. Come out.
不管你是什么人
You lay there and rest,
好好躺下休息吧
whoever you are.
剧集 | 北海鲸梦(2021) | 导航列表