剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表
这不是解决方案.-我赞同这一点.
This isn't the solution. - I second that.
爱丽丝是那个为我们而死的人?
Alice, who's the one that died for us?
你愿意永远呆在费罗里.这有什么不同?
You were willing to stay in Fillory for forever. How is this different?
总得有人站出来.
Someone has to step up.
快速替代音调:
Quick alternative pitch:
拿着枪和弑神的子弹
Take the gun with the god-killing bullet
然后朝那该死的怪物的脸开枪.
and shoot the fucking monster in the face.
第二秒,是的.
Second second that, yes.
不是的.
No.
我答应过的,不会有聪明的事情.
I promised, no clever stuff.
这更血腥,也更直白.
It's more bloody and straightforward.
听着,这个怪物,
Look, this monster,
这不是开玩笑.
it's not a joke.
我们不能让它逃脱,
We cannot let it escape,
而确保它不会发生的唯一方法
and the only way to make sure that it doesn't
就是以一种艰难的方式来做这件事.
is to do this the hard way.
这次探索告诉我们,有时候就是这样的.
The quest taught us that it's like that sometimes.
我不喜欢这样.
I don't like this.
我也是,但我会这么做的.
Me neither, but I'm going to do it.
你好,亲爱的.
Hello, love.
哦,见鬼.
Oh, shit.
它是一个人类.
It's a human.
它也是费罗里的现任统治者.
It's also the current ruler of Fillory.
你好.
Hello.
我们见过面,所以我们可以直奔主题了
We've met, so we can get right to the part
我告诉过你不要再偷精灵来切肉了.
where I tell you to stop stealing fairies to chop up.
他们是费罗里的正式公民.
They are full citizens of Fillory.
你必须立刻停下来.
You will cease at once.
正式的公民.好吧,拉迪·达.
Full citizens. Well, la di da.
护送他们去...
Escort them to the...
嗯-嗯,嗯.知道什么是旅行者吗?
Uh-uh, uh. Know what a Traveler is?
我们可以飞快地离开这里,去我们的巢穴
We can blip on out of here and go about our beeswax
我们什么时候都可以.
anytime we please.
我有一些你非常需要的东西
I have something you very much need
在城♥堡♥里.
in the castle.
他们不会只是片刻.
They won't be but a moment.
先生.我可以说,
And may I say, sir,
我真的很欣赏你的西装.
how much I admire your suit.
我刚和玛戈擦肩而过.
I've been passing bunnies with Margo.
他们已经快恢复魔力了.
They are very close to turning magic back on.
为他们欢呼.
Hooray for them.
你必须知道
And you must know
艾琳偷猎精灵的原因
the reason Irene is poaching fairies
她需要巨大的能量
is she needs a huge amount of energy
为必须放置的东西提供动力
to power a thing that must be placed
就像它连接在一起,在几秒钟内,以便于.
just as it's connected, within seconds, in order to...
让我帮你说吧.
Let me save your breath.
我不在乎.
I don't care.
你应该.
You should.
如果我们把她留得足够久,
If we keep her long enough,
我们可以阻止她破坏魔法
we can stop her from derailing magic
为她自己和图书馆拿走它.
and taking it for herself and for the Library.
这就是我们正在谈论的未来.
This is the future we're talking about.
不是我们的未来.
Not our future.
我不能拿另一个灵魂冒险.
I cannot risk another soul.
我很清楚该怎么处理这件事.
I know exactly how to deal with this.
那么,你到底能提供什么呢?
So, what are you offering, exactly?
我违背了协议.
I broke a deal.
我们很脆弱都是我的错.
It's my fault we're vulnerable.
我向你展示50个精灵的魔力
I offer you the magic of 50 fairies
只有一具身体.
with a single body.
你知道皇家血脉的力量.
You know the power of royal marrow.
你是自愿去死的吗?
You're volunteering to die?
以换取一份新的协议.
In exchange for a new agreement.
等等.-没有精灵会被猎杀
Wait. - No fairy will be hunted
在任何地方被一个非精灵,永远,
by a non-fairy anywhere, ever,
这笔交易不能被破坏,
and this deal cannot be broken,
无论出于什么原因,任何存在,永远都不会.
for any reason, by any being, ever.
对此发誓,我就归你了.
Swear to that, and you have me.
时间是很宝贵的.
Time is of the essence.
我的报价一分钟后就到期了.
My offer expires in one minute.
我需要一张桌子
I'm gonna need a table
带着手铐,一把骨锯,
with restraints, a bone saw,
刀子和研磨机.
knives, and a grinder.
肯定还有其他办法.
There must be another way.
我和艾琳达成的协议
The deal I struck with Irene
将最终使之成为可能
will finally make it possible
为了我的人♥民♥安全和自♥由♥.
for my people to be safe and free.
为你的敌人流泪?
Tears for your enemy?
随时都有可能.
Any day now.
天哪.
My God.
结果它在哪里,爱丽丝?
Where did it turn out to be, Alice?
世界尽头的这座城♥堡♥?
This Castle at the End of the World?
费罗里.在地下.
Fillory. Underneath.
黑尖塔城♥堡♥.
Castle Blackspire.
你怎么.-我也曾经是他的粉丝.
How did you... - I was a fan, too, once.
我需要你帮个忙.
I need a favor.
我有这个,
I have this,
我知道这是错的,我再也不会用它了,
and I know it's wrong, and I'll never use it again,
但我需要它.
but I need it.
为了什么?
To?
我听说你有一种实验性的药水
I hear you have an experimental potion
这不仅会抹去你的记忆,
that not only wipes your memory,
但却创造了一个全新的形象.
but creates a whole new persona.
我是这么想的,但是什么?
I do, but what?
我永远都会受到诱惑.
I'll always be tempted.
一旦我能再次感觉到它无处不在,而且...
Once I can feel it everywhere again, and...
除非我没有记忆.
Unless I have no memory.
爱丽丝,
Alice,
你是...
you are...
你是最聪明的魔术师之一
You are one of the most brilliant Magicians
我见过的最棒的.
I've ever seen.
我不是自愿的!
I didn't choose to be!
我想要过我的生活,
I want to live my life,
不是我父母教我怎么想的,
not how my parents raised me to think,
或者你教我的东西,
or what you taught me,
或者图书馆想让我做什么.
or what the Library wants me to do.
我不确定这是不是通向幸福的最佳途径.
I'm not sure if that's the best path to happiness.
如果没有最好的路呢,嗯?
What if there is no best path, huh?
我不知道.
I don't know.
我只知道我选的那个不咋样...
All I know is the one I'm on is a bad one...
我要走了.
And I'm stepping off.
一旦你...
Once you've...
是?
Yes?
把这个喝了.
Drink this.
大概一整天吧
Give it about a full day
一切都要重新启动.
for everything to get rebooted.
在那之后,
After that,
你得靠你自己了.
you are on your own.
谢谢.
Thank you.
所以?
So?
我们要好好谈谈
We need to talk
关于我们的安排.
about our arrangement.
你跟其他人说过吗?
You tell anyone else?
请不要这样.
Please don't.
当然不是.
Of course not.
你是唯一一个我...
You're the only one that I...
需要的...我不得不说出来.
Wanted... Had to tell.
听着,我知道我不会一直表现出来也不会表现出来,
Look, I know that I don't show it or act like it all the time,
但是你...
but you're...
剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表