剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表
"魔法师" 前情回顾
Previously on The Magicians...
魔法不在意味着不再有愚蠢的地球人来统治
No more magic means no more idiotic Earth rulers,
我就重新统治王国
and I get my kingdom back.
我们要去追捕
We are gonna hunt down
每一个活着的奴隶主,
every last living slaver,
用他们自己的内脏把他们吊起来.
and hang them by their own entrails.
简和野兽有什么关系?
What does Jane have to do with The Beast?
恩贝尔给了她创造时间循环的能力.
Ember gave her the ability to create a time loop.
一个时间循环.
A time loop.
到目前为止,所有的循环都以你的死亡告终.
So far, all the loops end in your death.
我死了多少次了?
How many times have I died?
三十九个……来自第23个时间循环的爱丽丝
Thirty-nine... the Alice from the 23rd timeline
是野兽手中唯一的幸存者.
was the sole survivor of The Beast.
我们需要和她谈谈.-嗯,你不能.
We need to talk to her. - Well, you can't.
那么,来次特斯拉的屈曲(跨时间线通讯)如何?
Well, what about a Tesla Flexion?
我来自另一条时间线.我们只有两分钟时间.
I'm from another timeline. We only have two minutes.
我以为再也见不到你了.
I thought I'd never see you again.
野兽,他...他把你撕成碎片,
The Beast, he... He tore you apart,
一块一块地,而且不仅仅是撕裂你的身体,
piece by piece, but not just your body,
但你的...撕裂你的影子,你的一切.
but your... Your Shade, everything.
我有性传播的狼人症.
I have sexually-transmitted lycanthropy.
这是完全可以治愈的.
It's totally curable.
没有真正的治愈方法.-一颗银弹.
There is no actual cure. - A silver bullet.
这些是我的学生,他们需要帮助
These are my students, they are in need
超里斯本咒(充电爆裂).
of the Rhinemann Ultra.
除了你,没人能在爆♥炸♥现场20英尺以内.
No one but you can be within 20 feet of the blast...
它会杀死爆♥炸♥范围内的任何人,包括野兽.
It will kill anyone including your Beast.
那么,你想告诉我你和你的搭档在哪里勾搭上的吗?
So, you wanna tell me where you hooked up with your partner?
费罗里.
Fillory.
如果他再闻到你的气味,他就不会露面了.
If he smells you again, he won't show.
如果你想要他,
If you want him,
你可能不得不冒失去基地的风险.
you mightjust have to risk losing your base.
你和你的同伴在寻找七把钥匙?
You and your companions are on a quest for seven keys?
是.
Yes.
我们精灵王国有其中一把钥匙.
We have one of the keys in the Fairy Realm.
没有钥匙,精灵王国的一切都会崩溃,
Without the key, everything collapses,
这就是为什么我们永远不能给你.
which is why we can never give it to you.
我不知道他们怎么看待我的鼻子.
I don't know what they think is going on with my nose.
是啊,而且那也不是我的牙齿.
Yeah, and those are not my teeth.
而我们只值1000费罗里金月牙币?
And only 1,000 Fillorian Gold Crescents for us?
蒂克很让人厌烦.他很快会垮台的.
Tick is cheap. It'll be his downfall.
我要杀了他. -你要杀谁?
I'll kill him. - Who you gonna kill?
那个混♥蛋♥,蒂克-匹克威克.
That dick, Tick Pickwick.
你闯入王座室
Your incursion into the throne room
让那个吝啬鬼进入红色警戒状态.
put that cheapskate on red alert.
等等,我们也在上面?
Wait, we're on there too?
你们是费罗里的国王和王后
You're kings and queens of Fillory,
所以你对他的统治是个威胁.
so you're a threat to his reign.
是啊,乔希也是.
Yeah, well, so was Josh.
我看不到他的脸.
I don't see his face on there.
他更像是代课老师,不算.
He was more like a substitute teacher, didn't count.
我们有消息了.茱莉亚传了信儿来.
We got news. Uh, Julia sent a bunny.
显然,她和精灵女王关系不错.
Apparently, her and the Fairy Queen are on good terms now.
妈的?
Fucking what?
等等,所以,在地球上,
Hold on, so, on Earth,
精灵是奴隶,而精灵女王是...
the fairies are slaves, and the Fairy Queen is...
算是个好人吧?
A good guy, kind of?
嗯-嗯.你猜怎么着?
Uh-uh. You know what?
去他妈的自大狂茱莉亚.在鸡蛋松饼三明治里面操♥死♥她.
Fuck Tinkerbitch. Fuck her right in the Egg McMuffin.
伙计们,我们需要茱莉亚帮我们拿到第六把钥匙.
Guys, we need Tinkerbitch's help to get the Sixth Key.
不幸的是,她就像阴虱一样乐于助人.
Unfortunately, she's as helpful as pubic lice.
对,这就是为什么我们应该和茱莉亚谈谈
Right, which is why we should talk to Julia
我觉得我们应该当面谈.
and I think we should do it in person.
抱歉,但我们都被通缉着,
Sorry, but we're all wanted,
蒂克刚刚加强了传送树周围的巡逻.
and Tick's just stepped up the patrols around the portal tree.
好吧,为什么我们不派一个人去呢?
Well, why don't we just send one of us?
这样会更容易突破.
It'll be easier to break through.
我去吧. -你不行.
I'll do it. - You can't.
蒂克在悬赏上明确说想要你的头.
Tick wants your head, says so right there.
你们尝过费罗里萨拉米香肠吗?
Have you guys tried this Fillorian salami?
它尝起来不像马肉...
It doesn't taste like horse...
什么?
What?
天哪,他妈的.
Jesus, fuck.
我是..
I'm...
对于这一切,我太清醒了.
I'm much too sober for all this.
是啊,好吧,你得听听.
Yeah, well, you have to hear it.
麦凯利斯戴尔家族很多人死了,
A lot of the McAllistairs are dead,
但艾琳仍然逍遥法外
but Irene is still out there,
我不知道她会做什么.
and I don't know what she's going to do.
奴隶制,大屠♥杀♥……
Slavery, mass murder...
然而,这里闻起来有股花香.
And yet, it smells so floral in here.
露西尔的清洁法力.
Lucier's cleaning charm.
下一次,少用玫瑰水.
Next time, try less rosewater.
有没有办法能对付艾琳,
Any idea about how to deal with Irene,
谁会坚定的想要回她的财产?
who will doubtless want her property back?
好吧,她得先找到它才行.
Well, she'll have to find it first.
你捣毁了她的眼线了吗?
Did you poke out her eyes?
没.
No.
我换掉了布雷克比尔斯周围所有的守卫和防御.
I replaced all the wards and shields around Brakebills.
你做了什么?就你一个人?
You did what? By yourself?
那怎么可能.
That's impossible.
这显然是我现在能做的.
That's apparently what I can do now.
我的魔力在增长,
My magic's been growing,
也许是因为我帮助解救了所有的精灵的原因.
maybe because I helped free all those fairies.
这对我来说是一个新领域.
This is new territory for me.
对我来说也是的.
Me too.
好吧,听着,学校归你管了,如果你想要的话.
Well, look, the school's yours again, if you want it.
醒醒吧.
Sober up.
“好啊.
'Sup.
所以,精灵女王不能给我们第六把钥匙.
So, the Fairy Queen can't give us the Sixth Key.
没有它,精灵王国将会崩溃的.
The Fairy Realm will collapse without it.
好吧,那真是太糟糕了.
Well, that blows.
老实说,我同茱莉亚谈话的任务结束了.
Honestly, my instructions ended at talk to Julia.
那么我们现在应该做什么呢?
So what are we supposed to do now?
呃..
Uh...
我们怎么会在火人节里结束呢?
How did we end up at Burning Man?
我们现在是在特斯拉的屈曲(跨时间线通讯)的其他时间线里.
We're inside a Tesla Flexion.
那是一辆车吗?
Is that a car?
一种可以让你跨越时间线进行交流的设备.
A device that allows you to communicate across timelines.
就像,另类宇宙?
Like, alternate universes-type shit?
就像另一个宇宙.
Like alternate universes-type shit.
不要碰任何东西. -收到.
Don't touch anything. - Copy that.
通常的悖论/宇宙爆♥炸♥问题?
Usual paradox/explosion problems?
有人用这个把我们拉进来了.
Someone cast this to pull us inside.
我们只需要找出是谁干的.
We just need to find out who.
谢天谢地,成功了.
Thank God, it worked.
魔法师第三季 第十一集
神圣的镜子宇宙,蝙蝠侠.
Holy mirror universes, Batman.
这是我呀.
It's me.
就像,你就是我...
Like, you're me...
好了,他妈的冷静点.我来自不同的时间线.
Okay, calm your shit. I'm from a different timeline.
你在特斯拉的屈曲(跨时间线通讯)中, 我们只有...
You're in a Tesla Flexion, we only have...
两分钟. 我们知道规则.
Two minutes. We know the rules.
对啊. 当然了.
Right. Of course.
你之前把爱丽丝拖进了其中一个时间线.
You pulled Alice into one of these before.
等等,你来自同一个时间线?
Wait, you're from that same timeline?
没错.听着,我们需要你的帮助.
That's right. Look, we need your help.
这里有个怪物在杀害魔法师.
There's this monster here killing Magicians.
我们叫他野兽.
We call him The Beast.
12根手指?他的脸上有一团飞蛾?
12 fingers? Cloud of moths around his face?
是啊,我试着让人们
剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表