剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表
什么都不好
Nothing is fine.
我现在可以见到你 这就很好
I'm looking at you. There's that.
你看起来不错
You look good.
我胆颤心惊
White-knuckle sobriety
还要装作云淡风轻
and forced celibacy's my look.
你得回去了
You need to go back.
我觉得... 我们可以去
I-I was kinda thinking we were
车里来一发
gonna grab a quickie in the car.
听起来不错
Yeah, that sounds great,
只是我没有车 而且...
except I don't have a car, and...
而且你就快死了
and you're fucking dying.
值了
Worth it.
快走
Go.
我爱你
I love you.
快走
Go.
我们没有资金去...
We don't have the funds to...
我们打算去借
We're just going to have to borrow.
请原谅 但蒂克是对的
Begging Pardon, but Tick is right.
不好意思 陛下
Excuse me, Sire.
陛下
Your Majesty?
听着
Look,
这个问题没有什么好的答案
there is no unshitty answer to any of this, people,
所以别管了
so suck it up.
我们得商量一下边界的问题
We need to discuss the borders.
好的
Great.
午饭后
After lunch.
谢谢 散会
Thank you. Dismissed.
亲爱的 我们要商量点事
We have things to discuss, dear.
- 太棒了 - 没说你
- Fabulous. - Not you.
是饱受磨难的至尊女王
Your long-suffering high queen.
你可以走了
You may go.
玛戈 你留下
Margo, stay.
野生地龙
Lumbricus Campestris.
千万别告诉我
Don't tell me.
是一群笨乌鸦的羽毛
Feather of a left-handed crow?
有经前综合症的蝴蝶
Butterfly with PMS this time?
用迷迭香装饰的龟精♥液♥
Turtle semen with a rosemary garnish?
就是一种蚯蚓
It's a type of earthworm.
它生活在城♥堡♥周围的土地上
It lives abundantly in the grounds around the castle.
把它们都搜集起来
Collect them all.
好的
Okay.
我很享受这些奇思妙想
Really enjoying our ongoing whimsy-fest,
但是我正忙着不让我们国家闹饥荒
but I am a tad busy trying to keep the country from starving,
- 所以... - 那就快点去吧
- so... - Better hurry, then.
你去太久了
You were gone too long.
有吗
Was I?
我以为...
Thought I was...
你得赶紧从外边回来
You have to move quickly out there.
每次你离开这里
Every time you leave this branch, you go where
去时间正常流逝的地方
time moves normally and where time progresses...
我知道我的癌症也会恶化
So does my super cancer, I know.
只能待在时间停止的地方
It's a pity the best y'all could do was a place where
真的太糟糕
time stopped.
如果时间能倒流
You know, time going backward?
就最好了
That'd be better.
我给你的任务
I've been giving you assignments
应该在一个小时之内完成
that shouldn't take more than an hour.
- 我不希望你... - 死掉
- I don't want you... - Me to die?
考虑到你给我下的毒
How sweet of you,
你还真是贴心
considering you poisoned me.
你知道不是我下的
You know that wasn't me.
没人希望你死掉
No one wants you to die.
我知道
I know.
漫游者 不可多得
You know, travelers? Hard to come by.
你不要这样冷嘲热讽
I wish you wouldn't be so cynical.
谢了 休息一下
Thank you. You need to rest.
情况如何
How is it?
外面
Out there?
压抑
Depressing.
院长办公室
- 亨利 - 嗨
- Henry. - Ah.
是... 是艾琳·麦凯利斯戴尔吗
Is that... is that Irene McAllistair?
很高兴见到你
Well, it is good to see you.
理事会那边
And how is the...
怎么样了
The board of trustees?
都焦头烂额了
Oh, well, out of their minds.
我都不必告诉你魔法消失的时候
Well, I don't need to tell you how many of their companies
他们有多少公♥司♥破产了
went belly up when magic died.
我知道 我有好几家公♥司♥的股票
You do not. I have stock in several.
- 我也是 - 是吧
- Join the club. - Yeah.
你家人怎么样了
And your family?
还好 你知道的
Well, you know them.
保守 谨慎 什么都能挺过去
Stuffy, cautious... survive anything.
但是剩下的理事会成员呢
But the rest of the board...
亨利 我一个人过来因为我很尊重你
Look, Henry, I came here alone because I respect you.
我会的东西都是你教我的
Well, you taught me everything that I know.
- 别拍马屁了 - 我没有
- No need to exaggerate. - I'm not.
没人说我也知道 这所学校很重要
And no one needs to convince me that this school is important.
并不是每个人都这么想的
I gather that's not the case for everyone.
他们吓坏了
They're panicked.
他们想要魔法
They want magic.
我们都一样
So too do we all.
他们觉得肯定有
They believe that there's gotta be
什么有用的东西
something out there somewhere.
马雅可夫斯基
Mayakovsky.
他在研究一种电池
He was working on a-a battery.
我们搜寻了布雷克比尔斯南校
We searched Brakebills South.
他们还是认为学校的资源
Still, they feel that, uh, the resources of this school
最好能继续用在搜寻...
would be best spent continuing to search for...
我不能阻止我的学生进行搜寻
I cannot stop my students from searching.
但是我们是学校
But we are a school.
我们还在这里教书
We still teach here.
这或许比以往都重要
It is perhaps more important than ever.
如果他们不学习
If they don't learn it,
我怕再也没人学了 你懂吗
I fear no one will ever again, you understand?
我也害怕
I fear that too.
但是如果你不给他们找出点东西
But if you don't find them something...
理事会将会关闭布雷克比尔斯
The board is gonna close down Brakebills.
你必须拿出点东西给他们 亨利
You have to give them something, Henry.
尽快
Quickly.
你觉得怎么样
So, what do you think?
所以你打算这样做
Okay, say you were to do it.
通过一些小小的无关紧要的土地爷
Work your way through some piddly little Earth gods,
去和一位古神交流
find a way to talk to an actual Old God,
然后你跟他说什么
and you say what?
嗨 请你考虑一下 即使你比我
Hi, please reconsider, even though you are
更聪明 更有能力
a billion times smarter than I, and... and... more powerful,
如果你能把魔法带回来 那就太好了
if you could please bring back magic, that would be great.
我也不知道 我只是觉得这样做没什么不好
I don't know, I just... I figured it couldn't hurt
或许我们可以离答案更近 或许可以遇到
to get a little closer and maybe meet someone
比我们知道更多的人
who knew more than we do.
- 我知道了 昆 我只是... - 什么
- I hear you, Q, I do. I just... - What?
我不想让发生在我身上的事情
I wouldn't want what happened to me
在其他人身上重演
to happen to anyone else.
你不需要来
Look, you don't have to come.
我只是... 只是想让你知道
I just... I just wanted you to know.
你是想一个人完成召神仪式吗
Okay, you're gonna do a summoning alone?
是的
Yeah.
我... 我不知道
I don't... I don't know.
好的 我愿意冒这个险
Okay, say I was willing to risk it.
需要非常厉害的魔法才行
剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表