剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表
把我的脑袋当球踢
Kick my brains around the floor.
这就是我的生活 从没有下雨,而是风暴!!
These are the days It never rains but it pours.
人们流落街头
People on streets.
人们流落街头
People on streets.
这就是知道世界的真♥相♥的可怕之处
It's the terror of knowing What this world is about.
看到一些好朋友
Watching some good friends.
尖叫“放我出去!”
Screaming let me out.
祈祷明天让我稍稍好过
Pray tomorrow takes me higher.
好过一点儿
Higher high.
街道上的人们承受着压力
Pressure on people People on streets.
该死的,佩
God damn it, Penny.
远离这一切 像个盲人一样
Turned away from it all like a blind man.
坐在篱笆上,但一点也没用(不能减轻我的难过)
Sat on a fence but it don't work.
一直在爱
Keep coming up with love.
但爱其实如此残酷
But it's so slashed and torn.
为什么
Why.
为什么 为什么
Why Why.
爱,爱,爱
Love love love love love.
在压力下我们狂笑着被撕裂
Insanity laughs Under pressure we're cracking.
我们不能给自己多一个机会吗?
Can't we give ourselves one more chance.
我们为什么不能给爱多一个机会?
Why can't we give love That one more chance.
我们为什么不能付出爱,付出爱?
Why can't we give love Give love, give love.
付出爱?付出爱?付出爱?
Give love, give love, give love.
付出爱?付出爱?
Give love, give love
因为爱是如此过时的词
'Cause love's such an old-fashioned word.
爱让你敢于冒险
And love dares you.
去关心
To care for.
那些在昏暗中的人
The people on the edge of the night.
而且爱要我们
And love dares you.
改变对自己的看法
To change our way Of caring about ourselves.
这是我们最后的舞蹈
This is our last dance.
这就是我们自己
This is ourselves.
在压力下
Under pressure.
在压力下
Under pressure.
压力
Pressure.
鲍伊的粉丝?
Bowie fan?
马戈的粉丝
Margo fan.
他说你会成功的
Well, he said you'd ace it.
谁说的..什么?
Who said... What?
唯一一个让我愿意这么做的人
The only one I'd do this for.
老实说,这是一种痛苦
To be honest, it was kind of a pain.
没啥隐私,乔什,但几周后,
Nothing personal, Josh, but after a couple of weeks,
我开始怀疑你的朋友是否会来
I started having doubts whether your friends would come
或者实际上是值得的
or actually be worthy.
对,所以这都是个测试?
Right, so this was all a test?
一切都只是一个测试,对吧,佩恩?
Everything's just a test. Right, Pen?
佩?
Penny?
佩,你能听到我说话吗?
Penny, can you hear me?
艾略特,玛戈?
Eliot, Margo?
等等,为什么我们再也听不到对方说话了?
Wait, why can't we hear each other anymore?
我不想无礼,但在乔什的梦幻世界里大吃大喝
I don't mean to be rude, but pigging out on Josh's dream world
让我有点生气
has left me a little gassy.
我需要在道场独处一会儿
I need a little me-time at the ashram.
所以..
So...
再见,祝贺你们
Auf Weidersen. Congratulations.
快点,快点
Schnell, schnell.
你能感觉到无聊
You can just feel the boring.
感谢上帝
Thank God.
等等,真理钥匙在哪里?
Wait, where is the Truth Key?
它走了吗?
Is it gone?
我只是想借用一下
Just needed to borrow it.
嘿,伙计们
Hey, guys.
乔什你从来没回过我电♥话♥
Josh. You never called me back.
以前的我就是这样的混♥蛋♥
The old me was a dick that way.
真的?
Really?
我错过了很多,不是吗?
I missed a lot, didn't I?
是啊
Yep.
剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表