剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表
有透过巧克力膜的可见度.
Visibility for a Snickers bar.
这位精灵到底有多年轻?
And just how young was this fairy?
实际上,我也不清楚. 还在试着抓一只.
I don't know, actually. Still trying to catch one.
这就是为什么我们想问你,
Which is why we wanted to ask you,
这里的精灵怎么,
how are the ones here,
这么温顺?
you know, so docile?
好吧,我想你已经注意到了我所有的精灵都有这个银领.
Well, I assume that you've noticed that all of my fairies have this silver collar.
你是说,他们的项链?
You mean, their necklace?
项链,对.
Necklaces, yeah.
他们很漂亮吧?
They are cute, aren't they?
它们是为了帮助防止事态失控.
They're to help keep things from getting out of control.
你会需要一个的.
You'll need one.
你可以从我叔叔埃德温那里弄到.
You can get it from my Uncle Edwin.
但我需要一些东西作为回报.
But I'm gonna need something in return.
当然了.如果你又患了皮疹...
Of course. If your rash is back...
我需要你给我带来一个精灵.
I'll need you to bring me a fairy.
佩,在实习期间,
Penny, during orientation,
你没有接受过如何正确地重新装订这些书的培训吗?
weren't you trained on how to properly reshelve the books?
我们还有十亿年时间学习,霍华德.
We got a billion years, Howard.
只是让狗屎生活更有趣一点.
Just keeping shit interesting.
所以,呃,佩.
So, uh, Penny.
我的读书俱乐部正在寻找新成员.
My book club is looking for new members.
要找有趣的人.我就想到了你.
Interesting people. And I thought of you.
为什么?因为我是棕色皮肤?
Why? 'Cause I'm brown?
还被束缚着?
And shackled?
你知道这对图书馆来说很不好,对吧?
You know this looks bad for the Library, right?
哦,不.我们没有...
Oh, no. We are not...
我们在这里所有种族和肤色的人都被束缚着的.
We shackle people of all races and colors here.
没觉得更好,霍华德.
Not better, Howard.
我的意思是.
What I meant was...
我读了你的书. -什么?
I read your book. - The hell?
我对我的死亡和你的关系有未了的感觉.
I had unresolved feelings about my death and your hand in it.
你可是自杀的.
You killed yourself.
我可是记得你递给我的
Am I misremembering the part where you handed me
那本被诅咒的书才导致我自杀的
the cursed book that directly led to that?
所以你至少可以加入我的读书俱乐部.
So the least you can do is join my book club.
凯西总是带纸杯蛋糕来. 实在是太棒了.
Kathy always brings cupcakes. They're amazing.
去你♥妈♥的♥,霍华德.
Fuck off, Howard.
参与有助于缓解和过渡,佩.
Participation helps ease the transition, Penny.
好好想想吧.
Give it a think.
把它系在精灵脖子就可以激活它了.
Fasten it around the neck to activate it.
它会立即杀死一个正在施法的精灵.
Then it will instantly kill a fairy if they use magic.
也会阻止他们尝试施法.
Should deter them from even trying.
当然,你必须先真正地抓住一个精灵.
Of course, you have to actually catch a fairy first.
哦,我相信我会想出办法的.
Oh, I'm sure I'll figure something out.
那么,它是如何工作的呢?
So, how does it work?
我是说,它的动力是什么?考虑到有...
I mean, what's it powered by? Considering there's...
这可是一个家庭的秘密.
That would be a family secret.
好吧.呃,但是...一旦它启动了,我怎么知道它没问题?
Okay. Uh, but... Once it's on, how will I know it's secure?
曾经有精灵从其中脱困吗?
Has a fairy ever broken out of one?
灰尘(精灵名称).
Dust.
这是尘埃.
This is Dust.
我从16岁起就拥有了他.
I've had him since I was 16.
但他在家族里的时间就很久远了.
But he's been in the family much longer.
多长?
How long?
超过400年了,先生.
Over 400 years, sir.
他可能看起来不像,但他是我们最年长的精灵.
He may not look it, but he's our oldest Fairy.
告诉艾琳她的客人已经拿到项圈了.
Tell Irene her guest has a collar.
是的,先生.
Yes, sir.
只有一种方法可以脱掉它们.
There's really only one way to take them off.
我有一台机器可以.
I have a machine that does it.
所以别担心,项链是很安全的.
So don't worry, they're secure.
太棒了.
Great.
非常感谢你的帮助.
Thank you so much for all your help.
今天真倒霉.
Today is not my day.
我知道你很生气,好吗? 但请听我说完.
I get that you're mad, okay? But just hear me out.
好 -西尔维娅,是你告发的我
Okay? - You turned me in, Sylvia.
听着,当魔法消失的时候,
Look, when magic went out,
对我的家人来说真的很糟糕,好吗?
shit got really bad up there for my family, okay?
我的..我的家人,都被打败了.
My... My brothers, my... My uncles, my dad, they all got whacked.
然后,他们都到哪里去了?
And went where?
去冥界了? 但是你在哪里?
To the Underworld? Where you are?
我所有的朋友还都在上面,西尔维亚.
All my people are up there, Sylvia.
我不能瞬移,也不能星体投影,
I can't travel, I can't astral project,
因为你我不能做任何事情.
I can't do shit 'cause of you.
我的家人不在冥界,佩.
My family isn't in the Underworld, Penny.
他们继续前进着.
They moved on.
去前进哪里呢?
To where?
我也不确定啊.
I mean, I'm not sure.
冥界只是个中转站,真的.
The Underworld is just a way station, really.
你不会在这里逗留了很久就会被官僚机构赶走.
You hang around for a bit, and then the bureaucracies that be move you on.
但我不知道会被赶到哪里.
But I don't know what or where that is.
所以你的家人就这样离开了你?
So your family just left you?
是啊,我爸总是很讨厌等待,
Yeah, Dad's always sucked at waiting,
所以他拉了点关系插队走了.
so he pulled some strings and cut the line.
但我们与图书馆签订的这些合同
But these contracts that we sign with the Library
都他妈的牢不可破,所以我哪儿也去不了
are fucking ironclad, so I can't go anywhere
直到我十亿岁.
until I finish my billion years.
当图书馆悬赏你的时候
When the Library put a bounty on you,
它让我和家人更亲近了一百万年,佩.
it brought me a million years closer to my family, Penny.
我很抱歉.
And I'm sorry.
我知道这并不能解决任何问题.
I know that that doesn't fix anything...
是啊,你说得对.
Yeah, you're right.
解决不了问题.
It fixes shit.
我和其他精灵谈过了.
I spoke to a few of the others.
他们都不相信我说的.
They don't believe me.
如果我没有施展过魔法,如果我没有感受到发生的一切,
If I hadn't done the magic, if I hadn't felt what happened,
我想我也不会相信我自己.
I don't think I would believe me either.
好的,斯凯.
Okay, Skye.
你得继续努力.
You've got to keep trying.
怎么努力呢? 说什么好呢?
How? What should I say?
听着,我不知道该怎么说,但我找到了脱领的方法.
Look, I don't know, but I found a way to take off the collars.
埃德温在实验室里有一台机器.
Edwin's got a machine in the lab.
这并不重要.重要的是他们都很害怕.
It won't matter. They're scared.
逃跑的想法就像一个死亡的愿望.
The thought of escape is like a death wish.
但是...还有一件事.
But... There is one more thing.
艾琳的几个家人也来了.
Several of Ms. Irene's family have arrived.
他们还带来了他们的精灵.
Many of them brought their fairies.
要去布雷克比尔斯?
To Brakebills?
为什么?
Why?
我也不知道.
I don't know.
斯凯.
Skye.
对不起.
I'm sorry.
没关系的.
It's okay.
如果斯凯不能说服他们逃跑,我们该怎么办?
If Skye can't convince them to run, what are we gonna do?
我们把他们介绍给更可怕的人.
We introduce them to someone scarier.
我在一艘会飞的船上!
I'm on a flying boat!
好的,所以第六把钥匙在王座室?
Okay, so the Sixth Key is in the Throne Room?
蒂克等着拿锯齿勺把我们的头锯下来的地方
Where Tick's waiting with a serrated spoon to just saw off our heads?
不过,蒂克并不在白顶堡.
Tick isn't at Whitespire, though.
他在北边,在洛里安附近.
He's up north, near Loria.
王座室是空的,但我们得快点行动.
The Throne Room is empty, but we need to move fast.
所以书上说第六把钥匙
So the book says that the Sixth Key
只会在两个半月的光线下显现出来,
will only reveal itself in the light of two half moons,
这是在费罗里发生的一个现象.
which is a thing that happens in Fillory.
就像两块黑白相间的饼干分开
Like two black and white cookies split apart
形成一块巨大的白色饼干.
to form one giant white cookie.
曲奇的月亮.
A cookie moon.
嗯-嗯.
Mmm-hmm.
总之,它会非常明亮,嗯,它就发生在今晚,所以...
Anyway, so it... It's gonna be super bright, um, and it happens tonight, so...
剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表