剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表
"墙内世界" 里找到了同样的洞穴
in the first Fillory book, "The World in the Walls."
他被一只好斗的食火鸡追赶
He was being chased by a belligerent cassowary.
- 我记得 - 没错
- I remember. - Right.
他找到了金银山
Um, so he finds this mountain of treasure,
但只拿了一件东西
uh, but only takes one item.
金钥匙
A golden key.
- 带给他的朋友 - 对 他在战争中认识的
- To bring to his friend. - Right, that he met during the war.
如果这个故事是真的
So, look, if this story is real,
他真的给了他朋友钥匙 那么...
and he actually did give him the key, then I... I...
茱莉 我认为这钥匙在地球上
Jules, I think the key is here on Earth.
认真的吗
Seriously?
这俩人
These two?
你和凯蒂很好
You and Kady are great.
我很支持你们两位
I totally ship that.
爱丽丝也可以
Alice is okay.
一本正经僵守规矩者的代名词
她有点像格伦迪夫人
She's a bit of a Mrs. Grundy.
你知道吗 我对那个比喻没头绪
You know? I don't get that reference.
乔希是我的偶像
Oh, Josh is my idol.
他是一位嗨药大♥师♥
That man is a Vagician.
但昆廷
But Quentin, I mean,
进入了秘密知识圣所的局外人
the outsider let into the inner sanctum of secret knowledge.
作为一个1902年出生的人
As someone born in 1902,
我感觉一个异性恋的白人男主角非常值得同情
I find a heterosexual white male hero very relatable.
不管怎样 昆廷是最棒的
Anyway, Quentin is the duck's nuts.
不 那不可能是人们的真实想法
No, that cannot be a real thing people said.
所以我们应该给艾略特发信息
So we should send a message to Eliot.
该死 艾略特
Shit. Eliot.
天啊
Oh, my God. Oh!
食人族 他们是食人族
Cannibals! They're cannibals!
- 我跟你说过的 - 天啊
- I told you! - Oh... oh, my God.
他们让我...
They made me...
吃人肉
eat a person.
我们应该跟他们做笔交易
We should make a deal with them.
不
No.
你无法与食人族谈判
You can't negotiate with cannibals.
他们想要的你给不了
You can't give them what they want.
- 给不了吗 - 不行
- Well, can't we? - No!
你被禁足了
You're grounded.
我们需要找到出去的路
We need to find a way out of here.
在赤麂号♥上 当我们需要时
On the Muntjac, the Key created a door
钥匙能创造出一扇门
out of nowhere when we needed it.
我看不出哪里可能有门
I don't see any doors or places a door could be.
图书馆楼下
Downstairs in the Library!
你在钥匙问题上撒谎了
You lied about the key.
他们先撒谎的
They lied first.
我无法承受他们拿走钥匙的风险
I couldn't risk them taking the key from us.
不 你骗了我
No, you lied to me.
你从来没有收税
You were never collecting taxes.
能等我们没被食人族追杀时再聊吗
Uh, can we have this talk when we're not being hunted by cannibals?
钥匙是用来干什么的
What is the key for?
- 小弱 - 它的真正用途是什么
- Fray! - What does it really do?
如果我们找不到门 这一切就无关紧要
It doesn't... matter if we can't find a door.
等等 图书馆楼下都是门
Wait, there are doors all over the downstairs of the Library.
告诉你了
No shit!
我想食人族会在唯一的入口守着
I think that cannibal's sitting on the only entry point.
等等 他们来了
Wait, they're coming!
跑 跑 跑
Run, run, run!
慢一点
Slow down!
我脚趾头是木头
I have wooden toes!
快 快 快
Go, go, go, go, go, go.
海曼 你去哪儿了
Hyman, where have you been?
我和他们一起去解开鲁珀特的金钥匙之谜
I went with them to solve the mystery of Rupert's golden key.
管它呢
Who cares?
如果他们把七把钥匙都找到了 佩
If they find all seven keys, Penny,
那么
then...
就会有什么好事发生
something good happens?
我错过了一点信息
I missed a bit.
所以那个故事里的
So the seven keys
七把钥匙能开启魔法
from the story unlock magic?
哦 对...
Oh, that's...
我们认为鲁珀特·查特温把其中的一把带回了地球
We think that Rupert Chatwin brought one back to Earth
并且把它交给了一位二战时与他一起服役的
and gave it to an American soldier that he served with
美国士兵
in World War II.
名字叫做兰斯·莫里森
His name was Lance Morrison.
结果发现 在战争之后
And it turns out that after the war,
兰斯去了一所魔法学校
Lance went to a magic school.
- 布雷克比尔斯 - 没错
- Breakbills. - Right.
所以如果上世纪四十年代末有什么记录的话
So if there are any records from the late 1940s,
那或许会对我们寻找钥匙有所帮助
maybe that can help us find the key.
在我助手的文件柜最下面的抽屉里
My assistant's file cabinet, bottom drawer.
谢谢
Thank you.
- 打扰一下 - 需要什么帮助吗
- Pardon the interruption. - Can I help you?
等等 我认识那家伙
Wait a minute. I know that guy.
我希望如此
I certainly hope you can.
我代表秩序部前来这里
I'm here on behalf of the Order.
位于虚无之境的原总部图书馆中
At the Library formerly headquartered in the Neitherlands?
我们得说说佩的事
We need to talk about Penny.
原谅我的直言 但佩是因受外伤而死的吗
Sorry to be blunt, but did Penny die a traumatic death?
福格院长说这应该问你
Dean Fogg said you were the one to ask.
是的 死于外伤
Yes, it was traumatic.
那就解释得通了
That explains it.
佩和秩序部签署了一份合约
Penny signed a contract with The Order,
向我们保证 他这一生以及之后都会为我们效力
guaranteeing his services in this life and, well, beyond.
但奇怪的是 他的灵魂从未来我们的冥界分部报到
Curiously, his soul never reported for service to our Underworld branch.
- 他去哪儿了呢 - 我明明就在这儿
- Then where is he? - I'm right here.
或许正处于进化成一个怨灵的过程中
Likely in the process of becoming a vengeful spirit.
最好在他进化完成之前将其扼杀在摇篮里
Best to nip that in the bud before his time is up.
什么意思
What do you mean?
在死后的七天之内 灵魂依然与肉体有联♥系♥
The soul is tethered to the body for seven days after death.
我们可以利用这种联♥系♥ 将他不知在何处的灵魂拉回
We can use that tether to yank Penny's soul out from wherever
然后送上正途
and send him on his way.
- 怎么做 - 自然是吃掉他
- How? - Eat him, naturally.
亲爱的 我可不会吃掉他
Oh, sweetheart, I'm not gonna eat him.
我是个鱼素者
I'm a pescatarian.
在这种情况下 秩序部有权命令食尸者
The Order has retained the services of a Corpse Eater
- 提供必要服务 - 没人会吃我的肉体 好吗
- for situations such as this. - No one is eating my body, okay?
我还没同意呢
I'm not... done with it yet.
就好像是有个时钟安在上面滴答作响
Kind of a ticking clock on this.
如果这种联♥系♥在佩灵魂离开之前消失 他就会...
If the tether goes before Penny's soul passes on, he's right...
食尸者需要倒计时做好准备
The Corpse Eater needs a tick to prepare.
她明天日落时分会到这里来
She'll be here tomorrow at sundown.
哦 还有 不用客气
Oh, and you're welcome.
在普拉维家的幽灵孩子无法被挽救
The ghost children at the Plover house couldn't be saved.
但是佩灵魂与肉体的联♥系♥还在
But Penny still has his tether.
我才不是幽灵
I'm not a ghost!
如果他是幽灵 他难道不应该
If he's a ghost, shouldn't he be,
不应该... 一直纠缠我们吗
I don't... I don't know, haunting us?
如果是有什么其他情况发生呢
What if something else happened?
没错 就是发生了其他情况
Yes, something else did happen!
从普通的灵魂变成怨灵可能会花费几十年
It can take decades for a spirit to become malevolent.
食尸者是稀有物种
Corpse Eaters are a rare creature.
如果这些图书管♥理♥员♥真的有一个
If the Librarians actually have one,
而不仅仅是一些想要一顿免费大餐的疯子的话
not just some sicko who wants a free meal,
你应该利用它
you should use it.
但是如果有什么方法能使他恢复呢
But what if there's a way to fix him?
把他带回来
To bring him back?
不用魔法
Without magic?
茱莉亚有魔法
Julia has magic.
好吧 虽然没多少 但是我
Okay, not much, but I...
我就是 我不能接受
剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表