剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表
It's just, I... I... I can't wrap my head around
让他去图书馆在那十亿年如一日地干活
sending him to work for the Library for a billion years.
我不信任他们
I don't trust them.
说得对 就是这样 凯蒂
There you go. Come on, Kady.
冥界没有那么糟糕
The Underworld's not so bad.
昆廷说那里还有个保龄球馆
Quentin says there's a bowling alley.
而且十亿年都被书籍围绕着 听起来就像天堂一样
And a billion years surrounded by books sounds like Heaven.
去他的吧 爱丽丝
Damn it, Alice.
我还以为我们是哥们儿
I thought we were bros.
啊 随他吧 随他吧 别管了
Aah, let go, let go, let go!
天啊
My God!
我只是想跟进这个故事
I was only trying to follow the story.
拜托 茱莉亚在浴室里做的事根本不是故事
No, what Julia does in the bath is not story!
这是她个性的某种表现
It is revealing... of character.
听着 我今天无论如何必须和凯蒂谈一谈
Listen, I need to talk to Kady somehow today.
好吗
Okay?
现在 我根本不在乎你过去的尝试有没有善终
Now, I don't give a shit if it didn't end well for you in the past.
你现在得来帮助我
You are going to help me.
否则从今往后你就别想安生了
Or I will cock block you for the rest of time.
好吧
Okay.
当我第一次被困在灵魂出窍中时
When I first got stuck in the Astral Plane,
我花了几个月试图推动一些东西
I spent months trying to push things.
我从未成功过
I never got anywhere.
直到我尝试成为那个东西
Until I tried being the thing.
好了 盯着这一分钱
Okay, focus on a penny.
哈哈 意识到笑点了吗 因为你的名字
Ha ha, get it? 'Cause of your name?
你懂得
You get it.
现在 你试着移♥动♥这枚硬币
Now, you're not gonna try to move the penny.
你试着和它合二为一
You're gonna try to be it.
将你自己融进它的形状里
So... so pour yourself into its shape.
以它的形态生存
Inhabit it with your whole being.
来吧
Go ahead.
成为这枚硬币 好的
Be the penny. Okay.
我知道了
I got this.
成为硬币
Be the penny.
三个小时后
你就把自己变成一个硬币
Just be the goddamn penny!
- 佩 变成它 - 这到底是什么意思
- Penny, just be it! - What does that even mean?
是佩这个词搅乱了你的思维
You're getting confused by the whole Penny thing.
或许我们应该从一枚镍币开始
Maybe we should have started with a nickel.
- 什么 - 变成一枚镍币
- Wha... - Be the nickel!
你或许不应该说一遍又一遍地
Maybe you shouldn't say the same dumb shit
说这个愚蠢的话
over and over!
抱歉 但是你真的是个蠢货
I'm sorry, but you're a dullard!
你真的太蠢了
A real dunce, I say!
你还不如这枚硬币呢
You are worth less than a penny,
而这硬币一文不值
and a penny is worthless!
这很奇怪
This is weird.
你变成硬币了
You are the Penny.
我现在要做什么 我动不了了
What do I do now? I can't move.
好吧 你当然动不了 你没有脚
Well, how could you? You don't have any feet.
你在... 你在做什么
What are you... what are you doing?
你听起来像在大便
It sounds like you're pooping.
上帝啊 你做到了
Holy zerts! You did it!
我嘴里还有硬币味
I still have the taste of pennies in my mouth.
等等 我为什么
Wait, why... why don't I...
我为什么不移魂到我的肉体上呢
Why don't I just project myself into my own body?
我知道要怎么做了
I know how to be that.
你还活着的唯一原因
The only reason you're still alive
是因为你死的时候 灵魂是出窍的
is because you were Astral Projecting when you died.
所以如果你回到自己的身体里
So if you go back into your corpse,
你就会死掉
you'll just be... dead.
我需要更大的东西
I need something bigger.
我需要会说话的东西
I need something that can talk.
是的 小心点
Yeah, uh, hey, be careful.
控制有思想的生物要难得多
Controlling things with brains is much harder.
变成兔子
Be the bunny.
变成兔子
Be the bunny.
- 变成兔子 - 不会有用的
- Be the bunny. - It won't work.
精灵女王那贱♥人♥以为利用
Fairy Queen bitch thinks she can break me
我在艾略特船上的几天时间就可以击垮我吗
with a few days' time out on Eliot's party boat?
陛下 在我们回到白顶堡的时候
Your Majesty, upon our return to Whitespire,
我可以建议你洗个热水澡放松一下吗
might I suggest a hot bath to relax yourself?
不行 因为那个白鬼不肯从我的浴缸里出来
I can't, because that chalky twat won't get out of my tub.
我一直在等艾略特回来
I keep waiting for Eliot to come back.
但是他或许再也不会回来了
But maybe he never will.
我送给他的那只兔子被退回给寄件人了
That bunny I sent him was returned to sender.
据我所知 他已经死了
For all I know, he's dead.
而且他和佩正在天堂里互吹♥箫♥呢
And him and Penny are blowing each other in Heaven.
现在 等我回去
Now, when I get back...
我要好好解决这个问题
I'm gonna fix this.
本尼迪克特 你去聚集护卫团
Benedict, you're gonna round up the guards.
蒂克 你去那个令精灵厌恶的走廊上
Tick, you're gonna go to that fairy-repelling hallway
找一块砖磨成粉末
and you're gonna grind one of those bricks to dust.
然后把它洒在精灵女王的浴缸里...
You're gonna put it in the Fairy Queen's bath...
当那个东西碰到她屁♥股♥的时候
and when that knocks her on her ass...
在王国所有该死的精灵面前
I'm gonna cut out her heart and eat it
我将挖出她的心然后吃掉
in front of every goddamn Fairy asshole in the Kingdom.
我去 姑娘 你真够坏的
Damn. Girl, you get shit done.
我还以为海曼是一个变♥态♥呢
And I thought Hyman was a perv.
变成玛戈偶
Be the Margolem.
变成玛戈偶
Be the Margolem.
有事宣布
Uh, um, um, announcement.
你们记得玛戈偶吗
You guys remember the Margolem?
由活粘土制成的玛戈的人偶
Margo's doppelganger made of living clay?
自从玛戈走了以后 我一直保存着它
Since Margo's been gone, I've been storing it.
安全起见 你懂的
You know, for safekeeping?
那才有问题
That's problematic.
不是你们想的那样 我只是打扮她假装她尊敬我
It's not like that. I just dress her up and pretend she respects me.
不论如何 自从魔法消失后她就坏了 只是...
Anyways, she's been out of commission since magic died, only...
她醒了
She woke up.
我告诉你这不会善终的
I told you it wouldn't end well.
我希望你没有死
You know, I wish you weren't dead
这样我就能杀你了
so I could kill you.
所以 这个玛戈偶体内
So, this Margolem must've had
一定有残留的魔法
some residual magic left in her.
或者制成其的活黏土是一个魔法生物
Or the living clay she was made of was a magical creature?
趁着你们在这儿
Uh, anyway, while we have you here,
我们发现了兰斯·莫里森在布雷克比尔斯的记录
we found Lance Morrison's Breakbill records.
这里说他只上了一学期的学
Um, it says that he was only a student for a semester.
但这文件里也说他是因违反"七号♥准则"而离开的
But it also says in this file that he left because of a "code seven."
学生自杀
Student suicide.
或者他发生魔法自爆
Or he magically exploded.
我不知道为什么这两条编号♥是一样的
I don't know why they use the same damn code for both.
好吧 无论哪一个 他死在了校园里
Okay, either way, he died on campus.
所以钥匙可能还在这儿 对吧
So the key might still be here, right?
但这里说他住在西宿舍
But it says he was living in the West Dorm,
- 而这里没有这种东西 所以 - 那是因为它被埋起来了
- and there is no such thing, so... - That's because it's buried.
哦 不 不 不
Oh, no. No, no, no, no.
在二十世纪四十年代后期 西宿舍曾闹过鬼
In the late 1940s, there was a haunting in the West Dorm.
那时 在校园里有鬼魂被认为是不好的
At the time, it was considered bad form to have a ghost on campus.
不像现在 我们将其放在了该死的宣传手册里
Unlike today, where we put it in the goddamn brochure.
"那个鬼魂" 会杀了他们
"That ghost" is gonna kill them.
杀死 佩
To death, Penny.
院长掩埋了整个宿舍
So, the Dean buried the whole dorm.
用魔法保护了入口 这样学生就找不到它
Magically protected the entrances so that students couldn't find it.
但魔法消失了 我们就能走进去了
But magic is gone. So we can walk right in.
对吗
Right?
你要怎么做
What are you gonna do?
什么都不做
Nothing.
这不是我的问题
It's not my problem.
剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表