剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表
是吗?-好吧,这就是一些.
Yeah? - Well, either this is some.
M.C.额舍尔画的,“永恒城♥堡♥”
M.C. Escher, "the castle goes on forever" shit,
或者这张照片意味着什么.
or that picture means something.
你看到这些了吗?
Do you see these?
这些是绘图工具
These are drafting tools
为建筑师用的.
for architects.
对,她就是那个建筑师……
Right, she's the architect that...
雷纳德谈到的那个,
That Reynard talked about,
她就是...天哪,
that she's... Oh, my God,
她就是那个女神,她建立了监狱
she's the one that, she made the prison
用来囚禁犯错的神祗,
for the mistakes of the gods,
而她却把它藏了起来.
and she hid it.
她知道它在哪里.
She knows where it is.
我们得找到她,昆.
We need to find her, Q.
大概有50个关于建筑和艺术的神.
There are, like, 50 minor gods of architecture and the arts.
好吧,来我这边.
Well, come at me.
让我们把他们都写在这里.
Let's get 'em all down here.
我是说,全职的女神,嗯?
I mean, full-on goddess, huh?
听着,我是说,我知道朱莉经历了一些烂事,
Look, I mean, I get that Julia has been through some shit,
但说真的,这看起来只是随机的.
but seriously, it just seems random.
这就像是生活一样,是吗?
So it's like life, then?
我也不知道.我为她感到高兴.
I don't know. I'm happy for her.
我也是.也可能是这样.
Me too. Might as well be.
如果她留下来我会更开心,这样她就能帮到我们了.
Well, I'd be happier if she stayed, so she could help us.
听着,她看起来很积极
Look, she seemed pretty positive
没有她我们也能做到,所以...
that we could do this without her, so...
你忘了卡利普索(海中女神).
You forgot Calypso.
喜欢这种音乐风格吗?
Like the musical style?
囚禁奥德修斯的女巫.
The witch that imprisoned Odysseus.
我爱你,艾略特
And I love you, El,
但你到底是怎么通过大学文学预科的
but how the hell did you pass AP Lit
没有读过?-我没有.
without ever reading? - I didn't.
所以,根据这个故事,
So, according to the story,
她是个仙女,所以...
she was a nymph, which...
不是神,但我想是一种非常强大的生物,
Not a god, but I assume a pretty powerful creature,
考虑到她已经把他关起来了
considering she had him in lockdown
在一个叫奥盖的岛上呆了整整七年.
for, like, seven full years on an island called Ogai...
奥吉吉?
Ogiji?
奥吉佳?
Ogijia?
奥吉吉亚.-这么发音的.
Ogygia. - However that's pronounced.
赞呀.太棒了.
Cool. Great.
那么我们订票吗?
So do we book tickets?
不,这不是一个真实的地方.
No, it's not a real place.
等等,好的,所以...
Hold on, okay, so...
奥盖,奥吉吉亚,
Ogai, ogaiga,
或者无论你怎么说,都是一座孤岛
or however you say it, is a island
在虚构的《奥德赛》故事中.
in the fictional tale of "The Odyssey."
这是个服装品牌,
It's a clothing label,
一支欧洲电视乐队,
a Eurovision band,
一家科技公♥司♥.他们制♥作♥游戏.
a tech company. They make games.
天哪.
Oh, my God.
我认识他们.我崇拜他们.
I know them. I worship them.
他们是“糖果对撞机”的人.
They're the Candy Collider people.
我差点在593级花了600美元.
I nearly spent $600 on level 593.
我花了整整12天的时间.
It took me 12 straight days.
到处都有监狱.
There are prisons, and there are prisons.
对吗?
Right?
我们都是7*24小时服务的,“就像我的帖子一样.”
We're all just 24/7, "Like my post."
哔-砰.自♥拍♥!
Beep-boop. Selfie!
对吗?
Right?
没有人...没有人...
No one's... No one...
好的,所以首席执行官
Okay, so the CEO
是一个叫凯莉的女人.
is a woman named Callie.
太棒了.瓦莫诺斯.
Great. Vámonos.
好的,听着,我会跟你谈的
Okay, look, I'll talk to you
因为我答应普罗米修斯我会的,
because I promised Prometheus I would,
我永远不会对他食言,
and I would never break my word to him,
但我郑重声明,我不是他的粉丝.
but for the record, I'm not a fan.
关于你,这个伟大的魔法任务,整个该死的事情.
Of you, this big magic quest, the whole fucking thing.
这就是普罗米修斯死的原因.
It's the reason Prometheus is dead.
所以在我看来,
So as far as I'm concerned,
你对他的死有很大影响.
you're a big part of why he's dead.
不,我...我们不...
No, I... We don't...
是啊,你当然不知道.
Yeah, of course you don't.
你们是人类.
You're humans.
小小的人类魔术师.
Little human Magicians.
他是那么爱你.
He loved you so.
好了,就是这个.
All right, here it is.
城♥堡♥是我职业生涯中最伟大的使命.
The Castle was the greatest commission of my career.
设计一座安全的监狱
To design a prison that secure
对于这种能力的客户来说.
for clients of that caliber...
当我解释说我需要最坚定的狱卒时,
When I explained that I would need the most steadfast jailors,
普罗米修斯提出帮助找到他们,
Prometheus offered to help find them,
用一种探索创造它们.
create them with a quest.
一直以来都很擅长任务.
Always was good at quests.
所以你困住了一个可怜的女孩
So you trapped some poor girl
她的余生都是你的奴隶.
into being your slave for the rest of her life.
她是自愿去那里的,
She's there of her own will,
就像她父亲一样,
as was her father,
他把自己当做诱饵,真的.
who offered himself as, well, bait, really.
一个处于困境中的少女,让他的女儿去拯救.
A sort of damsel in distress for his daughter to save.
我给了他们每个人一个机会
I gave them each an opportunity
执行一项维护世界安全的神圣任务.
to perform a sacred task to keep the world safe.
我向你保证,
I assure you,
如果她愿意的话,她可以离开.
she can leave if she wishes.
我不会有任何其他的方式的阻挡.
I wouldn't have it any other way.
当然,这次探险教会了你,
Surely the quest has taught you,
牺牲是所有事物的一部分.
sacrifice is part of everything.
所以当普罗米修斯
So when Prometheus
想把他的后门藏起来.
was looking to hide his back door...
我已经设计了一个完美的地方.
I had already designed the perfect place.
一个到处都是怪物的地方
A place full of monsters
没人想看的地方.
where no one wants to look.
他承诺他会让他的任务变得困难,
He promised he would make his quest difficult,
这样就没人能靠近我的监狱了
so no quester could get anywhere near my prison
谁也不能确保它一直安全.
who couldn't ensure it remained secure.
他将每一丝力量
He channeled every atom of power
放进钥匙里.
into the keys.
所以他,就像,给自己施了法?
So he, like, Horcruxed himself?
上帝啊.
Jesus.
有人被殉道虫咬伤了.
Someone got bit hard by the martyr bug.
我只能说他信任你.
All I can say is he believed in you.
他说他看到了即将到来的时刻
He said he saw a time to come
当你拯救我们的时候
when you would save us
如果你有魔法的话.
if you had magic.
他完全相信这一点.
He believed this completely.
那是什么意思?
What does that mean?
我想我们会找到答案的,
Guess we'll find out,
如果你走到最后的话.
if you get to the end.
他为你付出了一切,
He gave everything for you,
然后他的敌人来了,
and then his enemies came,
知道他很软弱.
knowing he was weak.
随着他的力量消失,
With his power gone,
他无法阻止他们,
he couldn't stop them,
而且他们很强壮.
and they were strong.
抱歉,呃...
Sorry, uh...
那是很久以前的事了.
It was a long time ago.
所以你不会认为
So you don't suppose
你想告诉我们你的监狱在哪里吗,
you want to tell us where your prison's at,
或进入的方法?
and/or how to get in?
剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表