剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表
With a friend.
我们一起解开的
We solved it together.
太糟糕了
Well, this is dreadful!
你看
You see...
抱歉 我不想这么无礼
Sorry, I don't mean to be rude.
- 我的名字是... - 简·查特温
- My name is... - Jane Chatwin.
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
你看上去...
You do look...
只是其中的一张面孔
Ah, just one of those faces.
矮人们...
The dwarves...
他们给我制♥作♥了这个手表
They built me this watch.
这极其重要
It's terribly important.
我需要那把钥匙来为其供能
I need that key to power it.
这花了我们相当一段时间
It sort of took us a while to, um...
只是...
It's just...
我的兄弟 他...
My brother, he's...
他变得很危险
he's become dangerous,
我正试图阻止他
and I'm trying to stop him.
矮人们告诉我
The dwarves told me
如果所有事情都变得难以解决
if everything gets too buggered up to fix,
我可以用这块手表
I could use this watch.
创造时间回路
To create time loops.
你需要这钥匙来阻止野兽
You need the key to stop The Beast.
什么是野兽
What's The Beast?
不幸的是 你会知道的
Unfortunately, you'll find out.
你得拿着它
You have to take it.
给你
Here.
谢谢
Thank you.
我的女王
My queen,
该完成我们的婚礼了
time to complete our marriage.
我们必须融为一体
We must become one flesh.
- 是吗 - 我告诉过你...
- Right? - I told you...
是地球传统
it's Earth tradition.
但是在我们完事之前
But must you really open every present
你真的需要打开每一份礼物吗
before we can consummate?
如果我不这样做
Well, if I don't...
你的男子气概就会像
your manhood will rot and drop off
腐烂的香蕉一样颓废
like an overripe banana.
最好别碰运气
Better not to chance it.
别等我了
Don't wait up.
所以我安排了这封信
So I arranged for this to be delivered
在你婚礼的当天送到
the day of your wedding,
很久很久之前安排的
way, way in advance.
漫长的故事 不管怎样 希望你没事
Long story. Anyway, I hope you're okay.
这话不容易说 所以我就直言了
No easy way to say this, so I'll just say it.
我和艾略特都死了
Eliot and I are both dead.
探险把我们
Uh, the quest sent us
送回过去... 再一次 这是非常长的故事
to the past... again, super-long story...
你该知道的是我们度过了充实美好的一生
and you should know that we led full, good lives,
我们尽我们所能地去完成探险
and we took the quest as far as we could, and...
现在我们需要你做点事
now there's something that we need you to do.
你好 玛戈
Hello, Margo.
你好
Hi.
你没死吗
Didn't you die?
在线性平面上 是的
On the linear plane, yes.
在这里 在贫瘠时钟里 没有
Not here, in the Clock Barrens.
好吧
Right.
所以这里有什么让人捉摸不透的魔法
So some kind of timey-wimey magic going on here.
时间回路不仅是我的专利
Time loops are not my only trick.
在这里我创造了一个
Here I managed to create a spot
能让所有时刻同时出现
where all moments exist at the same time,
以及重叠的点
overlapping.
所以即使你死了
So, even if you're dead...
你在这里还活着
You're alive here.
也是死了 我想
And dead, too, I suppose.
这是时间以外的地方
This is a place outside of time.
我收到昆廷的信 他告诉我你能给我钥匙
Well, I got a note from Quentin. He told me you could give me a key.
对
Yes.
钥匙在这里 但我不能给你
The key is here, but I can't give it to you.
它是用来保证贫瘠时钟稳定运行的
It's what keeps the Clock Barrens stable.
我想帮你 玛戈
That said, I would like to help you, Margo.
我不需要帮助 我需要钥匙
I don't need help. I need the key.
很抱歉 但我这几天都很不顺
Now, I'm sorry, but I've had a bad couple of days,
我最好的朋友死了
and my best friends are dead,
坦率的说 我希望我能拥有你的魔法 或者任何魔法都行
and, frankly, I wish I had your magic, or any magic,
因为我想构建自己的贫瘠时钟
'cause I'd like to build my own Clock Barrens
立刻就开工 然后就住在里面
right about now and just live there
只想度过清静的五分钟 没人试图侵占我
for, like, five minutes without anyone trying to usurp
娶我 教育我 或者烦我
or marry or educate or hump me.
真的太累了
It is exhausting.
你会成为一位非常强大的魔法师
You're going to be a very, very powerful magician
以及女王
and queen.
我现在不是这么感觉的
Well, it doesn't feel that way.
都是艾略特和昆廷在做决策
Eliot and Quentin make all the real moves.
我更像是一个费里罗中层经理
I'm more of a Fillorian middle manager.
我知道那种感觉
I know how that feels.
有时候你就好像是
Sometimes like you're a supporting player
别人故事里的配角
in somebody else's story.
你的故事是你自己的 玛戈
Your tale is your own, Margo.
说实话 也许
You may not get
你没有得到你应得的欣赏
the appreciation you deserve, frankly,
还有平静
or the peace,
但故事是你自己的
but it is yours,
而且我可以告诉你 这故事绝不无聊
and I can tell you, it won't be boring.
谢谢你
Thank you.
那么 至于我该如何帮助你
Now, as to how I can help...
在线性平面之外
out there in the linear plane,
在布雷克比尔斯 钥匙就在我的尸体上
the key rests on my body at Brakebills.
我可以送你过去 没问题
I can send you there, no problem.
你是让我去挖你的尸体出来
You're telling me to dig up your corpse.
你怎么还能这么高兴
How the hell can you be so chipper about it?
这事还没发生呢
Eh, hasn't happened yet.
另外我是个典型的英国人
And I'm very English.
和你聊天很愉快 玛戈
It's been so good to chat to you, Margo.
准备好出发了吗
Ready to go?
准备好了
Yeah.
我猜这就是我的线索
I guess this is my cue.
等等
Wait!
你们两个是在找这些吗
You bitches looking for these?
该死
Fuck.
这个入口是唯一支撑我忍♥受
That entrance line was the only thing keeping me going
六英尺厚土和一具尸体的东西
through six feet of dirt and corpse.
斑比 嘿
Bambi. Hey.
我发誓我不要再这么做了
And I swore I wouldn't do this.
哇
Wow.
难以相信我们死掉了
I mean, I can't believe we died.
- 有点奇怪 - 是悲伤吧
- Sort of weird. - Sad, right?
但是我们没有死掉
But we didn't die.
那是另外一条时间线
It was an alternate timeline
我们现在永远也不必经历的时间线
and one that we never have to live now.
玛戈 你救了我们
Margo, you saved our lives.
我还老牛吃了嫩草 还挖了坟墓
In addition to robbing the cradle and a grave.
我头发上这味道永远也弄不掉了
I'll never get that smell out of my hair.
我知道我是谁
I mean, I know who I was.
我是爱丽丝·奎恩
I was Alice Quinn.
我对某些事情非常在行
I was the best at something,
那就是魔法
at magic,
但是随后魔法占据上风 我丢失了爱丽丝的人格
but then magic took over, and I lost Alice,
等我找回爱丽丝 又丢失了魔法
and by the time I got her back, I lost magic.
好吧 我该怎么帮你
Okay, so how can I help?
我能使用魔法 而你拥有魔法
剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表