剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表
What about Reynard?
奥卢(Persephone)之后他发生了什么.把他带走了?
What happened to him after OLU. Took him away?
我不知道.
I don't know.
但OLU((Persephone)给了朱莉娅火花.
But it was his spark that Our Lady gave to Julia.
我知道这与我无关.
I know it's not about me.
这些都不是对我真正的感觉.
None of it ever really felt about me.
所以我,呃...
So I've, uh...
我从来不知道如何处理我对这一切的愤怒.
Never really known how to deal with how angry I am at all of it.
等等,所以他可能就在外面?
Wait, so he could be out there?
仍然是神,但无能为力?
Still a god, but powerless?
我想是的.
I guess.
只有神才知道门后面有什么.
And only gods know what's behind the door.
不是的.
No.
我们必须找到雷纳德.
We have to find Reynard.
谢谢你的光临.其实我跟你没什么可说的.
Thank you for coming. I actually have nothing to say to you.
我知道你想要什么.
I know what you want.
我不能把它给你.
And I can't give it to you.
我们明白了.
We get it.
人类会把你切碎,然后用鼻子嗅你的内脏.
Humans will chop you up and snort your innards.
但不是所有的人类都是那样的,你知道的.
But not all humans are like that, you know that.
我们不是.
We aren't.
我告诉了朱莉娅我们的钥匙
I told Julia about our key
给你们所有人一个放弃追求的机会.
to give you all a chance to give up on your quest.
我们不是在寻求,我们是在投降.
We aren't questing, we are surrendering.
我们会给你你想要的,
We are giving you what you want,
一个不错的,安静的,潮湿得像地狱一样的地方,让你安顿下来.
a nice, quiet, moist-as-hell spot on Fillory for you to settle.
你把钥匙给我们.
And you give us the key.
或者...我走开了.
Or... I walk away.
当洛里安人、漂浮者和西方游牧民族
And when the Lorians, Floaters, and Western Hordes
在费罗里的事情完结,我可以接管.
are done with Fillory, I can take it.
所有的一切.
All of it.
我们的寿命甚至使矮人相形见绌.
Our lifespans dwarf even the dwarves.
我们可以等待我们想要的东西.
We can wait for what we want.
哦,但你不能,不是吗?
Oh, but you can't, can you?
你看,弗雷,她告诉我们
You see, Fray, well, she told us
在你的王国里没有精灵孩子.
that there are no fairy children in your realm.
所以...这是个问题.
So... That's a prob.
这就是你在北方果园种蛋的原因,不是吗?
That's why you planted your eggs in the Northern Orchard, isn't it?
你不能在仙境繁衍后代.
You can't reproduce in the Fairy Realm.
没有费罗里,你就会灭绝.
Without Fillory, you go extinct.
好吧,忽略这个问题.
Fine, ignore the problem.
你的蛋洞只会变得更脏.
Your egg hole's only getting dustier.
你不再为费罗里的人♥民♥说话了.
You no longer speak for the people of Fillory.
蒂克·匹克威克做到了.
Tick Pickwick does.
而且他对交易没有兴趣.
And he has no interest in a deal.
如果你想要我的钥匙,就重新做回国王.
If you want my key, come back with a crown.
或者一支军队.
Or an army.
我向你祈祷,我们的地下女神.
I pray to you, Our Lady Underground.
请不要不要隐瞒.
Please don't be withholding for once.
他妈的!
God damn it!
你好?
Hello?
迪恩·福格?
Dean Fogg?
你刚才在这里说话吗?
Were you talking in here?
不,我没有.为什么这么说?
No, I was not. Why?
我...今天早上我醒来的时候,我的耳朵里响起了这个.
I... I woke up this morning with this ringing in my ears.
你应该去检查一下.
You should get that checked.
被一个不是我的人.
By someone who isn't me.
但不只是这样.
But it's not just that.
我能感受到别人的感受.
I can feel what other people are feeling.
你被赋予了神的力量.
You were given the power of a god.
属灵的人可能会说你在聆听祈祷.
Spiritual people might say that you're hearing prayers.
我听到了你的心声.
I heard you.
我感觉到了从你身上传来的东西.
I felt something coming from you.
你听到了什么?
What, exactly?
绝望.
Desperation.
听着,我想我应该帮你...
Look, I think that I'm supposed to help you...
不,我不需要你的帮助.
No, I do not need your help.
不,你需要.
Yes, you do.
你的眼睛.
Your eyes...
被魔法伤害了,用魔法修复他们可能会
Were injured magically, and fixing them with magic risks changing
造成我的转变
the very core of who I am.
你明白吗?
Do you understand?
是.
Yes.
如果是你做到了,或者是另一个魔法师.
If you did it, or another Magician.
但确切地说,我不是这样的人.
But that's not what I am, exactly.
如果我听到祈祷,我应该对他们做点什么.
If I'm hearing prayers, I'm supposed to do something about them.
不然为什么要给我这个能力呢?
Why give me this otherwise?
你知道吗,我在我的玉米饼里放了点儿剩下的鸽子,
You know, I put a little leftover pigeon in my taco,
这真的是...真的很糟糕.
and it's really... Really bad.
我们需要获得钥匙以恢复魔法.
We need the key to get back magic.
我们需要我们的权利来获得钥匙.
We need our thrones to get the key.
我们需要魔法才能拿到王座.
We need magic to get our thrones.
这是一群流氓.
It is an ouroboros of ass.
也许伊德利国王和山石女王会支持我们的说法.
Maybe King Idri and the Stone Queen will back our claims.
我们打败了蒂克的军队,冲击了城♥堡♥.
We defeat Tick's army, storm the castle...
是的,还有,
Yes, and,
如果我们把杀死所有人的部分换成...
what if we replace the part where we kill everyone with...
哦,我脑子里想的就是民♥主♥?
Oh, off the top of my head, democracy?
就像我们在魔术破解之前要做的那样?
Like we were going to do before magic got borked?
蒂克是唯一可以要求选举的人,
Tick's the only one who can call for an election,
他他这么做什么也得不到.
and he's got nothing to gain.
哦,他会要求的,好吧.
Oh, he'll call for it, all right.
乔什,我要你去搞个选举公♥司♥.
Josh, I need you to go to Kinko's.
选举?这是什么?
Election? What is this?
有数以千计的传♥单♥.
There are thousands of them.
他们从天而降.
They were falling from the sky.
落到村庄,农场,妓院...
Over villages, farms, a brothel...
我...发生在...从我身边走过.
I... Happened to... Be walking by.
把它们都收集起来,然后烧掉.
Collect them all and burn them.
当然,你的脾气暴躁.
Of course, your grumpiness.
但正如阿比盖尔明智地提醒我的那样,
But as Abigail wisely reminded me,
公民们现在相信他们正在进行着选举.
the citizens now believe they're getting elections.
你是那个宣布他们没在选举的人.
You'd have to be the one to announce they're not.
考虑到人♥民♥最近的革命情绪...
Given the revolutionary mood the people have been in recently...
你的计划奏效了.
Your plan worked.
蒂克已经开始张贴他自己的竞选传♥单♥.
Tick already started putting up his own campaign flyers.
这当然奏效了.让人盲从是很容易的.
Of course it worked. Giving people shit is easy.
想逆潮流几乎是不可能的.
Taking it away is almost impossible.
就像奥巴马医改一样.
Like Obamacare.
或者是疱疹.
Or herpes.
太对了,斑比.
Too true, Bambi.
说到与前任恋人的艰难对话,你有第二位吗?
Speaking of difficult conversations with a former lover, do you have a second?
他妈的为什么我的名字不能出现在选票上?
Why the fuck shouldn't my name be on that ballot?
因为我们要竞选国王.
Because we are running for king.
赢得这份工作后,我们可以随心所欲地称呼它.
We can call the job whatever we want after we win it.
将这个地方带入20世纪是一场斗争.
It has been a struggle to bring this place into the 20th century.
是的,20世纪,
Yes, 20th,
因为当我们到这里的时候,正值黑暗时代,
because when we got here, it was straight-up Dark Ages,
我们必须从某个地方开始.
and we have to start somewhere.
是啊,我们真的在教化他们.
Yeah, we're really civilizing them.
接下来我们应该教他们什么呢?取缔堕胎吗?
What should we teach them next, to outlaw abortion?
女人不想工作?工资差距?大腿缝隙?
Women don't want to work? Wage gaps? Thigh gaps?
费罗里是家长式的.
Fillory is patriarchal.
我们必须全力以赴.
And we've got to put our best foot forward.
我很抱歉,但在这种情况下,
And I'm sorry, but in this case,
我们也没啥办法.
our foot should have a dick.
什么,乔什?
What, Josh?
你也有什么高人一等的废话要告诉我吗?
Do you have some patronizing bullshit to tell me, too?
不是的.你能让把我放在地球入口树下吗?
No. Could you drop me off at the Earth portal tree?
我有个主意,但我需要...
I have an idea, but I need...
我?
剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表