剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表
that doesn't make you so depressed.
找一个不会让你这么难受的
Oh, I think they did it.
噢 我觉得他们成功了
I'm having a good time.
我很开心
You just wait a second, I'm gonna close...
你等一下 我得闭一闭...
Rise and shine, princess.
起床了 公主
Who?
你是谁
The real question, dipshit, is how you managed
蠢蛋 真正的问题应该是 你怎么能
to black out after, what, five drinks?
才喝了五杯酒就昏过去
Why do you always have to embarrass yourself?
你为什么总要让自己这么丢脸
I don't...
我没有
Okay. Uh...
好吧
Seriously.
说真的
You hold your liquor like a kindergartner.
你拿酒的方式就像是幼儿园里的小孩
Sorry, um, can you... are you... are you seeing this?
对不起 你能 你能看到这个吗
Nobody cares, dude.
没人在意的 兄弟
They all have actual jobs, unlike you.
他们都有正经工作要干 不像你
Right, okay.
好吧
No problem.
没事
What the fuck did you do? Okay, I can explain.
你♥他♥妈♥到底干了什么 别着急 我能解释的
What is this key? Just calm down.
这是什么钥匙 你先冷静一下
It's all right. There's another me.
没关系的 这里还有一个我
And he's mean, and no one else can see him.
而且他很刻薄 而且没人能看到他
Nothing about this is all right.
这件事非常有关系
Okay, listen. Here's the deal.
好了 听着 是这样的
The key does have a power. No shit.
这把钥匙确实有魔力 显而易见
It takes the darkest parts of you
它能引出你最黑暗的部分
and makes a... kind of... well, you met it.
同时 做一个 有点像 嗯... 你已经见过了
It's kind of like a depression monster?
它就像是一只抑郁的怪物
Looks like you, talks like you.
看起来像你 说话也像你
But don't worry, it can't actually hurt you.
不过别担心 它不能真的伤害到你
Unless... Unless?
除非是... 除非什么
Unless it gets in your head
除非他控制了你的思想
and convinces you to hurt yourself.
说服你去伤害自己
Well... But you'll be fine.
天呐 但是你会没事的
It only affects the last person who touched the key.
它只会影响最后一个触碰到这个钥匙的人
So just pass it along to someone else.
你只需要把它传给下一个人就好
That's what we did. Who's we?
我们就是这么做的 我们是谁
My former shipmates.
我以前的船员
After I stole the key,
我偷了这把钥匙之后
we passed it from person to person
我们就一个接一个的传递它
until we, you know, ran out of options.
直到 你懂的 无人可传
What does that mean, you ran out of options?
那是什么意思 什么叫无人可传
Um. Hit an iceberg?
呃 撞到了冰山
I happened to be holding the key when we sank
我们沉船的时候正好是我拿着这把钥匙
'cause the rest of 'em just couldn't handle it.
因为别的人都没法应付它
You have to be, like, a badass about it,
你必须得 内心无比强大
and what can I say?
而且我能说什么呢
They were weak. Okay, I'm sorry.
他们都太弱了 我打断你一下
Exactly how many of them survived the key before you?
在你之前有多少人在钥匙的影响下活下来了
Eh. Maybe, like, half?
呃 差不多 有一半的人
This key made half of your shipmates
这把钥匙让你一半的船员
kill themselves, and you gave it to me?
都自杀了 然后你把它给了我
Yeah. But don't worry.
是啊 不过别担心
They were all pretty psychologically damaged already.
他们本身就已经身心疲惫了
You'll be fine. You're so happy and positive.
你会没事的 你那么乐观向上
Mmmm, no. No, no.
不 不 不
I'm not. This is like...
我不是 这就像...
It's like we're on a boat, okay?
就像是我们在一艘船上 你懂吗
This is not how I usually am.
这不是我平常呆的地方
You're usually a wet blanket, self-pitying,
你平常就是个讨人嫌的 自怜自艾的
party pooping dickwad.
扫人兴的蠢货
Shut up!
闭嘴
You better pass that along fast.
你最好快点把钥匙给出去
What? No! Not if there is a 50%
什么 不 如果有一半的可能
chance of it killing the next person.
他会因此而死 我是不会给别人的
Okay.
好吧
Right, yep. I'll just hold on to it.
好了 没事 我只要拿着它就可以了
Until we get back to Whitespire.
直到我们回到白顶堡
I can do that. Your choice.
我能做到的 随你了
I mean, we're stuck in The Abyss
我是说 我们被困在了深渊之海
till we found our way out.
直到我们找到出去的路
It could be days. It could be weeks.
可能是几天 可能是几周
Oh, but hey. Don't stress.
不过 嘿 不要给自己太大压力
You might be fine. You won't be.
你说不定会没事呢 你不会的
You know what?
你知道吗
I have come up against you before, asshole.
我曾遇到过你 你个混♥蛋♥
Maybe a little more subtly, but you and I both know
也许那比起你来只是一种感觉 但是你和我都知道
that I've got a black belt.
我早已不再惧怕
So come at me.
所以尽管来吧
The problem is your hair.
你的问题在于你的头发
I know you're just trying to hide your face,
我知道你试图去遮你的脸
but it really only makes it worse.
但是真的没有多大帮助
Seriously, have you ever noticed
说真的 你难道从来没有注意到
that your face sort of looks like a foot?
你的脸看起来像是一只脚吗
If feet had frown lines?
如果脚上有皱纹的话
I mean, you're definitely aging prematurely,
你绝对是过早衰老了
which is a symptom of early-onset Alzheimer's.
是一个早发性阿尔茨海默病的症状
Which, funny, both your grandparents had.
有趣的是 你的祖父母都得过
And you will definitely get it so then you'll be
而你也终会患上这种病 然后你会变成
a senile frowny foot-face.
衰老又满脸皱纹的丑八怪
Jesus. Fuck.
天哪 该死的
This is pointless. You can't run me off.
这样做是没用的 你无法逃开我
You can't eat me off.
你也无法吃掉我
You can't drink me off.
你也无法喝掉我
You can't jerk me off.
你更无法射飞我
God, you're so vulgar.
天哪 你真够恶心
We had a thing going, and you... you made it
我们有事要做 而你给事情增加了
unnecessarily gross.
不必要的恶心
You sick of the shallow, petty stuff?
厌倦了自己的影子吗 小东西
I get it.
我懂了
The thing is, I start on the outside,
关键在于 我从外部着手
and I work my way into the core.
然后想办法抵达核心
The part of you that kept magic from Julia
就是当你本可以向茱莉亚伸出援手时
when you could have helped her,
你却使她无法接触魔法的那部分
that is what set her on that path.
那就是引她走上那条道路的东西
You got your best friend sexually assaulted.
你让你最好的朋友被性侵了
And let's talk about what happened to Alice.
再让我们谈谈发生在爱丽丝身上的事
You ruined her.
你毁了她
And she is never going to be the girl that she was.
她再也无法是当初的那个她了
You killed her, and she is never coming back.
你杀了她 她再也不会回来
How many people have to pay the price for your heroics?
到底需要多少人为你逞英雄的行为付出代价
Just stop!
别说了
You are willing to destroy everyone around you
你甘愿牺牲你周围的每一个人
to find something that makes you feel okay.
去寻找能使你满意的东西
But you are never gonna feel okay.
但你永远无法感到满足
No, stop. You're trying to get in my head.
别再说了 你在打算对我洗♥脑♥
Quentin.
昆廷
I am your head.
我就是你的大脑
You know I'm right because I am you.
你知道我是对的 因为我就是你
To Mr. and Mrs... Fomar.
敬酒给 佛摩夫妇
Fomar.
敬酒给佛摩夫妇
Bottoms up.
干杯
Uh, in my culture, the woman always drinks first.
依照我们的风俗 一般都是女性先喝
Drink the wine, Margo. I don't wanna drink the wine.
请喝酒 玛戈 我不想喝酒
What I wanted was for you to handle this, Eliot.
我想要的是你来解决这个问题 艾略特
You'll feel better if you just
如果你乖乖喝了这杯酒
drink the wine, Margo.
你就会感觉好很多的 玛戈
So, um...
所以说
Do we have sex in the carriage?
我们是在车厢内做呢
Or do we have sex outside?
还是在野外做呢
剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表