剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表
"魔法师" 前情回顾
Previously on The Magicians...
我是一名图书管♥理♥员♥.
I'm a Librarian.
目前正因一份十亿年的合同而逃亡.
Currently on the lam from a billion-year contract.
西尔维娅,你做了什么?
Sylvia, what'd you do?
对不起.
I'm sorry.
让我再看一遍. -不行
Just let me see it again. - No.
除非你告诉我你在图书馆做什么
Not till you tell me what you were doing in the Library.
我被困在精灵王国里了.我怎么才能看到你呢?
I'm stuck in the Fairy Realm. How can I see you?
让你看到其他世界,这是很棒的.
Lets you see into other worlds, it's rad.
你绝对是费罗里史上最烂的统治者
You're the absolute worst rulers Fillory has ever had.
亲爱的,你不要听蒂克说的
Honey, you don't have to listen to Tick.
做自己的事
You can just do your own thing.
转身回家,放松,什么都行
Turn around, head home, relax, whatevs.
这是一种非常罕见的魔法生物的排泄物
It's the excretion of a very rare magical creature.
具有魔力.
This magic.
我是说,它看起来不一样了.感觉也不一样了.
I mean, it looks different. It feels different.
哦,天哪,他们砍掉了她的腿.
Oh, God, they cut off her leg.
你给他们打扫房♥子,洗衣做饭.
You clean their homes. You cook their food.
他们确把你的腿砍下来磨成粉末
And they take your leg and grind it into powder
然后吸食粉末,从而施法
to snort so they can do magic tricks.
我想帮你离开这里.
I wanna help you get out of here.
项链.
The necklace.
当他们使用魔法时,项链会杀死他们
It kills them when they use magic.
所以你不介意让凯蒂获得第五把钥匙,对吧?
So you're just okay with letting Kady take the Fifth Key, huh?
我不会让她做任何事的.
I'm not letting her do anything.
但当我问你关于这本书的事时,你吓坏了.
But when I ask you about the book, you freak out.
嘿,凯蒂,我...
Hey, Kady, I...
请在提示音后留言.
Please leave a message at the tone.
嘿,呃,我是昆汀.请给我回电♥话♥.
Hey, uh, it's Quentin. Call me back, please.
听着,她可能是因为……
Look, she probably took it because...
你信任一个海♥洛♥因♥瘾君子胜过信任我.
Because you trust a heroin addict more than you trust me.
至少我知道凯蒂想要什么.
At least I know what Kady wants.
她想要什么?
What does that mean?
她想和佩谈谈.
She wants to talk to Penny.
但是你,我不看不透
But you, I don't...
开始,你不想和我们一起完成任务.
First, you don't wanna help us with the quest.
然后,突然间,你突然对魔法十分渴望,以至于你差点自裁掉
Then, suddenly, you want magic so badly that you nearly kill yourself.
这不公平.
That's not fair.
这一切都不公平.
None of that is fair.
好吧,那什么是不公平的?
Okay, well, then what is it?
你是否...
Do you...
你愿意和我们在一起探险吗?你想要找回魔法吗?
Are you with us? Do you want magic back?
我当然想要找回魔法.
Of course I want magic.
好吧,那是什么改变了你的意向?
Okay, well, then what changed?
为什么是现在?
Why now?
而不是什么时候,对吧?
As opposed to when, huh?
你知道当你问我想不想去探险时
When you asked me if I wanted to go on a quest
就在我父亲死后五分钟吗?
five minutes after my dad died?
你准备好去他妈的冒险了吗?
Would you be ready to go on a fucking adventure?
爱丽丝,我只是...
Alice, I'm just...
你知道,你是唯一一个被允许
You know, and are you the only one who's allowed to be
矛盾、抑郁和……的人吗?
ambivalent and depressive and...
还是个害怕和憎恨自己的人吗?
And scared and hate themselves?
但我只要确定一切就行了,对吧?
But I just have to be sure of everything, huh?
去你♥妈♥的♥,昆汀.
Fuck you, Quentin.
呃..抱歉的.
Uh... Sorry.
我只是路过
I was just trying to get through.
抱歉的.
Sorry.
我们可以在任务完成后再说这件事的
We can fight about this after the quest.
让我看看那本愚蠢的书.
Just let me see the stupid book.
哇哦.
Whoa.
她有些事瞒着我.
There's something she's not telling me.
你真的觉得把书给她看是对的吗?
You really think it was a good idea to give her the book?
我也不知道.
I don't know.
她帮我们弄到了最后一把钥匙.
She helped us with the last key.
下一次探险我们可能会需要她,所以...
And we're probably gonna need her for the next one, so...
书上说第六把钥匙
The book says that the Sixth Key
在白顶堡的王座室里.
is in the Throne Room at Whitespire.
哦,见鬼.
Oh, shit.
等等,那就是玛戈和艾略特在的地方
Wait, that's where Margo and Eliot...
但他们刚被武力推♥翻♥了
Just got overthrown violently?
嗯.
Yeah.
我需要一片阿司匹林.
I need an aspirin.
谢谢.
Thank you.
我再也不会认为魔法是理所当然的了.
I'll never take magic for granted again.
嗯.
Yeah.
我也是.
Me neither.
呃,听着,
Uh, look,
在我离开之前,我有一些事情要做完.
there's something I have to finish here before I can leave.
我不能知道精灵们在...
I can't go knowing that the fairies are...
茱莉,做你该做的事吧.
Jules, do what you gotta do.
但是要小心,好吗?
Just be careful, okay?
你也是.
You too.
好的,所以斯凯将他的遭遇告诉了其他人
Okay, so Skye's telling the others what happened to her
我们想帮他们逃走.
and that we wanna help them escape.
但在如果项链不取下来,她是跑不了的.
But that can't happen until we get their necklaces off.
表情符号♥有一个是一把匕♥首♥.
There's an emoji of a dagger.
托德说得对,这才是真正的世♥界♥通♥用语言.
Todd was right, this truly is the universal language.
我需要你集中精神.
I need you to focus.
我在这些项链上找不到任何线索,我想知道它们的工作原理.
I can't find anything on these necklaces, and I need to know how they work.
你没看到我很忙吗?
Can't you see I'm busy?
芬.
Fen.
听着,我知道费罗里的精灵们对你做了很糟心的事.
Look, I know what the fairies did to you in Fillory was fucked up.
我很抱歉,但是...
And I'm sorry about that, but...
是啊...
Yeah...
这就是我的回复.
That's my response.
这是一只拿着刀的螃蟹表情吗?
Is that a gif of a crab with a knife?
这就是我的感受.
It's how I feel.
动图拼写是“gif”还是“jif”?
Is it "gif" or "jif"?
我需要你的帮助.
Please. I need your help.
精灵让我毛骨悚然.
Fairies just make my skin crawl.
好的,你对奴隶制有何感想?
Okay, and how does slavery make you feel?
所以你的意思是你想要一条精灵项链
So what you're saying is that you want a fairy necklace
来研究项链的魔法机制?-是的
to examine? - Yes.
一条还没有系在精灵脖子上的项链就行.
One that isn't already attached to a fairy's neck.
好吧,但别指望我会假装
Fine, but don't expect me to pretend
好像我不讨厌精灵一样.
like I don't hate fairies.
你没必要这么做.
You don't have to.
我们知道你的精灵们.
We know about your fairies.
有一只就站在那里.
There's one standing right there.
芬的家族和精灵间有些问题,我正在试着帮他们解决.
Fen's family had a problem with them, so I'm trying to help fix it.
我讨厌他们.他们的黑眼睛.
I hate them. Their black eyes.
他们长长的手指.他们的蘑菇.
Their long fingers. Their mushrooms.
“蘑菇”?
"Mushrooms"?
它们使空气又厚又霉,
They make the air thick and musty,
就像熊的起落架.
like a bear's undercarriage.
你和这些精灵做了什么交易?
And what was the deal that you made with these fairies?
哦,我没有做交易.
Oh, I didn't make a deal.
一只精灵和我做了交易,因为……-因为她的家人.
One was made for me by... - By her family.
看,他们被骗了.
See, they were tricked.
有意思的.
Interesting.
我还以为我保护下的精灵
And here I thought that the fairies under my protection
是他们同类中的最后一批.
were the last of their kind.
我也希望如此.
I wish.
他们在费(罗里)无处不在... -菲尔莫尔.
They're everywhere in Fil... - Fillmore.
菲尔莫尔.
Fillmore.
这是,嗯...这是中西部的一个农业小镇.
It's, um... It's a small farming town in the Midwest.
那你做的啥交易,茱莉?
And what about you, Julia?
你怎么能看到他们呢?
How is it that you can see them?
我和一个年轻的精灵做了个交易.
I made a deal with a younger fairy.
剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表