剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表
"魔法师" 前情回顾
Previously on The Magicians...
地球的孩子们把这里的事情搞得一团糟已经有一段时间了
Children of Earth have been making a mess of things here for some time.
我是你们的女王!
I'm your Queen!
我要求撤销这次农民暴♥动♥的审判
I demand that this trial/peasant uprising be dismissed.
乔什·霍伯曼,16届毕业生
Josh Hoberman, class of '16.
如果你想活下去,就跟我来
Come with me if you want to live.
它已经开始了
It has begun.
抱歉的
Sorry.
那是可♥卡♥因♥吗?
Is that cocaine?
这是一种非常罕见的魔法生物的排泄物
It's the excretion of a very rare magical creature.
但是,是的,你将不得不吸一口
But, yes, you will have to snort it.
什么生物?
What creature?
仙女?
A fairy?
我不能见她是因为我从来没有做过童话交易?
And I can't see her because I've never made a fairy deal?
我女儿是因为他们而死的
My daughter's dead because of them.
你得和艾琳的仙女谈谈
You need to talk to Irene's fairy.
我叫斯凯
My name is Skye.
芬,这是什么?你看到什么?
Fen, what is it? What do you see?
是她,是斯凯
It's her, it's Skye.
哦,天哪,他们砍掉了她的腿
Oh, God, they cut off her leg.
这就是粉末的原料
That's what the powder is made of.
这是什么
你不会想知道的
你不是应该向阴间的
Weren't you supposed to report to the Underworld
图书馆的分馆汇报吗?
branch of the Library anyway?
是啊,我烧了自己的身体来避免这种情况
Yeah, and I burned my body to avoid that.
你有没有
Did you...
好了,来吧
Okay, come on.
爱丽丝,你在图书馆工作吗?
Alice, are you working with the Library?
也许我们应该在镜子前多等一会儿
Maybe we should've waited at the mirror for a little while longer.
我的意思是,也许他们以某种方式活了下来.-他们没有
I mean, maybe they survived somehow. - They didn't.
问她吧
Ask her.
哈丽特和维多利亚在桥上
Harriet and Victoria were in the bridge.
我敢肯定两面镜子都碎了
I'm pretty sure both mirrors shattered.
天哪不是的
Oh, my God. No.
这就是你的答案
There's your answer.
你的包呢?
Where's your bag?
我需要真♥相♥之钥
I need the Truth Key.
去看佩,如果他能把钥匙搞回来的话
To see Penny, if he made it back.
好的
All right.
你找到第四把钥匙了?
You found the Fourth Key?
我们开始吧
Here we go.
好吧这是用密♥码♥写的
Okay. It's in code.
嗯
Mmm.
小心拿着那个
Be careful with that.
佩?
Penny?
这看起来很眼熟-你知道吗?不,别动
This looks familiar. - You know what? No.
除非你告诉我你在图书馆做什么,我不会让你参与的
Not till you tell me what you were doing in the Library.
我当时正在完成一件事
I was finishing something.
《魔术大统一理论》
Grand Unified Theory of Magic.
我需要查阅信息
I needed information.
佩!
Penny!
有趣,因为没有什么魔力可以统一
Funny, 'cause there is no magic to unify.
让我再看看
Just let me see it again.
不行
No.
我..我知道这是什么
I... I know what it is.
音乐
Music.
音乐?
Music?
中世纪音乐
Medieval music.
放这里
Here.
给我点儿时间,可以吗?
Just give it a minute, okay?
你确定你玩得对吗?-是的,当然对了.
Sure you're playing it right? - Yes, I'm sure.
你这个白♥痴♥
Then you're an idiot.
那个时代,音阶还不是从C开始的
Back then the scale didn't start at C.
所以这音阶是A
So that's an A.
什么?
What?
不,我只是不知道你有这本事
No, I just didn't know that you had...
很久以前我就熟悉音乐了
Well, me and music go way back.
我妈妈就是为了挣钱学音乐才脱衣服务的
It's what my mom took her clothes off to for money.
她很棒
And save the judgment. She was good.
她很喜欢音乐,甚至付费学习了钢琴课程
And she liked it. And it paid for piano lessons.
什么?钥匙不见了?
What? Where'd it go?
不,不,不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
搞什么鬼?
What the hell?
这些人都是从哪里来的?
Where did all these people come from?
他们是谁?
Who are they?
我不认识他们
I don't recognize them.
各位,现在几点了?
What time is it, y'all?
托德
Todd.
嘢,到了派对之王的时间了!
Yeah, it's time for the one, the only King of Party O'Clock!
迫不及待地等着我可以蜕皮的那一天
Can't wait for the time When I could shed my skin.
你无法读懂我的心思,但如果你想知道
You can't read my mind But if you're wondering
我是另外一个人,你以前没见过我
I'm somebody else, you ain't met me before
我会摆出我的真面目
I'll put my real face on.
开门
Open the door.
砰,砰,我来了
Wham, bam, here I am.
金光闪闪的恶魔
Demon of the glitter and glam.
是的,喘口气
Yes, catch your breath.
让你吃掉我的手
Got you eating out of my hand.
哇,谢谢你,女士
Wham, thank you, ma'am.
现在我来了,派对开始了
Now I'm here, the party is on.
哇,看看我
Wow, check me out.
不知道你得到了什么,直到它消失
Don't know what you got till it's gone.
伙计们,你们怎么花了这么长时间?
Guys, what took you so long?
节拍在我的血管里跳动
Pump the beat through my veins.
现在没人能阻止我了
Ain't no stopping me now.
哇,砰,谢谢你,女士
Wham, bam, thank you, ma'am.
现在我来了,派对开始了
Now I'm here, the party is on.
哇,看看我们
Wow, check us out.
不知道你得到了什么,直到它消失
Don't know what you got till it's gone.
我需要它,我需要它
Need it up, need it up.
把这该死的音乐音量开大一点
Turn the freakin' music up Gone.
我想我们找到地狱了
I think we've found Hell.
魔术师 第三季第九集
不管这是啥情况,我都没时间了
Whatever this is, I don't have time.
门在哪里?
Where's the door?
真的?
Really?
所有的钟都指向4点20分
All the clocks say 4:20.
这对乔什来说这不是地狱
Well, it's not hell for Josh.
为什么这本书会把我们送到这里?
Why would the book send us here?
我们在哪里?-伙计们
Where are we? - Guys.
很高兴见到你
Great to see you.
说真的,好久不见了
Seriously, it's been too long.
给你一点忠告,这是一个无规则的区域,除了一个
Little word of advice, this is a no-rules zone, except one.
你必须融入氛围
You gotta be the vibe.
而氛围就是享受阳光,
And the vibe is fun-in-the-sun,
你不能投射阴影,明白吗?
and you can't throw shade, capisce?
我不知道你刚才在说什么
I have no idea what you just said.
很高兴见到你,呃..
Good to see you, uh...
我们到底在哪里?
Where are we, exactly?
他们为什么要这么做?
And why are they doing that?
好了,伙计们
Okay, guys.
伙计们,没关系的没事的,好吗?
Guys, it's okay. It's okay, all right?
乔什要告诉你们的是,
What Joshster was telling you,
在新的世界秩序中一切都是好的,
it's all good in the New World Order,
但有一条规则不同,好吗?
but one rule, okay?
祝你玩得开心,或者再见
Have a blast, or adiós.
我们怎么“再见”,托德?这里没有门
How do we "adiós, " Todd? There's no door.
没错,但权衡..
True, but the trade-off...
是这个吗
Is this.
天啊
Holy shit.
是啊,我们不是因为好玩才狂欢的
剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表