剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表
Please. No.
拜托了 不
I'm asking for this favor.
我请求你帮我这个忙
Okay, okay, look.
好吧 听着
Look, I'm... I am grateful for everything you did for me.
我... 我很感激你为我做的一切
For Penny.
为佩做的事
So how about this?
这样如何
What if...
如果...
Then we both get what we want.
那我们就可以各取所需
So we're gonna rob the Library?
所以我们要抢劫图书馆吗
Oh, awesome. No, not awesome.
真棒 不 这不好
Stupid.
这很蠢
It is hard enough to sneak one person in there.
要潜入一个人去那里已经很难了
How the hell are they gonna get the whole group in?
他们要怎么把整个组织送进去
It's the dumbest plan I've ever...
这是我遇到过最愚蠢的计划
Uh, Penny's got some notes.
佩有话要说
You said you wanted to do this.
你说过你想这么做的
You don't know the defenses this place has.
你不知道这地方防守有多强
I don't wanna see you get hurt.
我不想看见你受伤
Oh, are you the only one who gets to do something stupid?
你是唯一一个要做傻事的人吗
You've been waiting to say that.
你一直在等着说这句话
I know what I'm doing.
我知道自己在做什么
My head's clear now.
我脑袋现在很清醒
You got me out. We'll get the key out.
你把我弄出来 我们会把钥匙弄出来
You just... you have to go, if that's what you wanna do.
你... 你得走了 如果这是你想做的
Yeah, don't get me wrong.
不要误解我的意思
Being on the astral plane's great.
灵魂出窍很棒
Just a little over being stuck here.
只是稍微卡在这里了
Bringing magic back is the only way I see out of this.
我能想到的唯一解决方式就是恢复魔法
Wouldn't it be funny if we made it out of this?
如果我们做到了的话是不是很有意思
I'd laugh pretty hard.
我会笑得很厉害的
Look, this tweaker's worried the key's already moving on,
那个焦虑狂担心钥匙已经移♥动♥了
so I gotta go be a book and get eaten by a dragon.
所以我要成为一本书并被龙吃掉
Yeah, I heard that one before.
我之前听说了那个
I love you.
我爱你
I'm sorry we're cursed.
很抱歉 我们被诅咒了
He's gone.
他消失了
What, like, gone? Gone gone? Like...
什么 像是死了的消失
Like, to the Library gone?
还是指去了图书馆
Gone to the Underworld, gone.
他去了冥界 消失不见了
So let's not fuck it up on our end.
让我们不要搞砸我们这边的事
Are you sure you wanna do this?
你确定你想这么做吗
It's not exactly like everyone thinks...
这并不完全像其他人想象的那样
Jonesing for blood.
以血为食物
Watching everyone you know die.
如果你不去亲自杀了他们的话
That is, if you don't kill them yourself.
你将眼睁睁看着你认识的人死去
You don't seem like the fan girls who usually come to me.
你看上去不像那些常来找我的女粉丝们
You seem... smart. Too smart to want all this.
你看上去很聪明 聪明到不会想要这一切
I don't want it.
我不想要它
Then why... It's none of your business.
那为什么... 这不是你该管的
Well, then, no.
好吧 当我没说
Becoming a creature... no offense... is the only way
我无意冒犯 但变成生物
I can keep my magic.
是我维持魔法的唯一方法
Why are you trying to talk me out of it?
为什么你想说服我别这么做
I'm not. But are you so sure
我没有 但你能确定这么做
this'll do what you want it to?
真的能达到你预期的效果吗
No, but I'm out of options,
不 但我别无选择
so will you take my money or not?
所以说 你到底要不要我的钱
All right.
好吧
Alice, let's go.
走吧 爱丽丝
Jesus, how did you find me?
天呐 你怎么找到我的
Spent some desperate times around here looking for magic.
花了些令人绝望的时间在这儿附近寻找魔法
All I found were shitty vampires.
结果找到的是些二流的吸血鬼
Can we please go?
能跟我走吗
No, just leave. Continue.
不 你走吧 我们继续
Leave or I break it.
要么你和我离开 要么我打破它
Ah! Get off me!
给我滚开
How did you do that?
你怎么做到的
Ah. Get out.
滚开
No, I gave you my money.
不 我已经付过钱了
Not enough to deal with hedge witch Buffy. Good luck.
这些钱还不够用来对付赫奇巫师巴菲 祝你好运
Out!
滚
When we said we'd explore our options,
当我说要去探索更多选择的时候
I meant research, not joining the undead.
我指的是研究 而不是去变成吸血鬼
I researched. This is the only way.
我研究过了 这是唯一的办法
No, it isn't. This is reckless.
不 这样太鲁莽了
Okay. I don't need your help, you condescending bitch.
我不需要你的帮助 你个自以为是的贱♥人♥
Oh, no, Julia.
不 茱莉亚
I transferred it all back.
我已经把它全转换回去了
I'm sorry.
抱歉
All you did was try to help me, and I almost killed you.
你所做的一切都是为了帮我 而我却差点杀了你
Yeah, well, my magic almost killed you, so...
我的魔法也差点杀了你
I guess we're even.
我想我们扯平了
We're not, but that's nice of you to say.
我们还没扯平 但很高兴听你这么说
Ever since Quentin dragged me back, I've just...
自从昆廷把我带回来 我就...
I mean, what do people in limbo do?
那些在地狱边缘的人们会怎么做
It's excruciating.
这太难以忍♥受了
You know, and I just thought maybe if I could just...
所以我觉得 也许我能够去...
Fix it?
修补它吗
I know the feeling.
我理解你的感受
Really.
说真的
I still see Reynard.
我还是能看到列那
You do?
真的吗
Awake, in my dreams, yep.
没错 在我清醒与入眠的时候
Do you think maybe it's because...
你觉得这有可能是因为...
I think it's because it happened.
我觉得这是因为它之前发生过
And there's nothing magic about it anymore.
而且这与魔法无关
When things happen, they leave a mark.
事情发生后 自会留有痕迹
Figuring out how to deal with it takes time.
而搞清楚应对的方法需要花些时间
I get what Quentin always saw in you.
我明白为什么昆廷总是看中你了
You're brave.
你很勇敢
Just stubborn.
不过是固执罢了
I think that's why you can hold it.
我觉得这就是你能持有这个魔法的原因
All the pain, and all the shit you didn't ask for,
所有的这些不请自来的苦难与麻烦
that's what made you you.
塑造了现在的你
And that's why this magic fits.
这也是这个魔法适合你的原因
Maybe sometimes life is... random
也许有时人生既无常
and unfair.
也不公平
You know, it doesn't always ask our permission.
人生并不总是会征求我们的允许
It just is.
它就是这样
Honestly...
说实话
It still makes me sick to think that it was his.
一想到它曾属于他 还是会让我感到恶心
Except that it's not his anymore, Julia.
只是它不再属于他了 茱莉亚
I felt it. It... it's yours.
不知出于何种原因
For whatever reason.
我感觉到它是你的了
So what are you gonna do with it?
你打算怎么处理它
Fen.
芬
Maybe you shouldn't be holding sharp objects right now.
或许你现在不该握着尖锐的东西
My father was a knife maker.
我父亲是制刀的工匠
This is how I've always calmed down.
这是我一直以来用以恢复平静的方法
When our daughter was born,
我们的女儿出生的时候
they took her away.
他们夺走了她
They wouldn't let me hold her. I never heard her cry.
他们不让我抱她 我也从未听到过她的哭声
I should have known.
我本该知道的
How could I not know?
我怎么能不知道呢
God, I was so ready to believe Fray.
我曾是那么地相信小弱
I think deep down I thought...
我打从心底里觉得
If we just felt like a family,
如果我们能像一家人一样的话
if I just willed it hard enough,
如果我能再坚定一点的话
then that would be real.
那就会成真了
'Cause this...
因为这个...
剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表