剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表
So, Harvey Weinstein-type evil.
那么,嗯,他给了你什么?
So, um, what did he give you?
把昆廷带回来的力量,只是不能带回他的影子.
The power to bring Quentin back without his Shade.
我太伤心了,
I was so heartbroken,
我想也许我们可以
I thought that maybe we could just
一等他回来就把它修好.
fix it together once he returned.
这是我一生中最大的错误.
It was the biggest mistake of my life.
没有了他的阴影,他...
Without his Shade, he...
他就不是昆廷了.
He wasn't Quentin.
不是他了.
No.
他想把费罗里据为己有.
He wanted Fillory for himself.
所以,他杀了野兽.
So, he killed The Beast.
但这还不够.
But that wasn't enough.
所以,他找到了杀死恩贝尔的方法,并偷走了他的力量.
So, he found a way to kill Ember, and steal his powers.
但因为他杀了一个神...
But because he killed a god...
古老的神灵带走了魔法.
The old gods took magic away.
昆廷仍然拥有他从恩贝尔那里偷来的权力.
Quentin still had the power he stole from Ember.
他告诉我,费罗里是他唯一真正爱的东西.
He told me that Fillory was the only thing that he truly loved.
他一直在逃避.
It was always his escape.
他害怕魔法,
He was afraid of magic,
任何可能把魔法带回来的魔法师.
of any Magician who might bring it back.
任何反对他的人,
Anyone who would oppose him,
把费罗里从他身边带走.
take Fillory from him...
还有六个手指,飞蛾...
And the six fingers, moths...
这他妈的怎么回事?
How'd that shit happen?
我不知道.
I don't know.
他确实告诉我他终于理解了马丁·查特温,
He did tell me that he finally understood Martin Chatwin,
他是唯一一个
that he was the only one
像他一样热爱费罗里的人.
who appreciated Fillory like he did.
对不起.
I'm sorry.
我不是故意让这一切发生的.
I didn't mean for any of this to happen.
我只是..我爱昆廷.
I just... I loved Quentin.
我想再见到他.
And I wanted to see him again.
没关系的.
It's okay.
见鬼,不行,一点也不好.
Hell no, it's not okay.
我们所有的朋友都因为你而死,
All of our friends died because of you,
因为你的所作所为.
because of what you did.
因为我的所作所为.
Because of what I did.
昆廷和我用了特斯拉的屈曲
Quentin and I used the Tesla Flexion
去和她谈谈.
to talk to her.
如果我们没有,爱丽丝就不会尝试
And if we hadn't, Alice never would've tried
把她的昆廷带回来,
to bring her Quentin back,
这一切都不会发生.
and none of this would've happened.
哇,哇,时间旅行让人头疼.
Whoa, whoa, time travel headache.
好吧,所以,只是因为你给了她悲伤,
Okay, so, what, just because you gave her the sads,
不知何故,她让一个疯狂的怪物复活是你的错
it's somehow your fault that she resurrected a crazy monster
是谁杀了所有人并关闭了魔法?
who murdered everybody and got magic turned off?
我是说,是的,我想这有点像是你的错,
I mean, yeah, I guess it's kind of a little bit your fault,
但主要是在这个金发七指的疯子身上.
but mostly it's on this blonde, seven-fingered nutcase.
那么,你为什么会在这艘船上?
So, why you on this ship anyway?
这些兔子是怎么回事?
What is with all the bunnies?
你是不是想发一堆信息还是什么?
Are you trying to send a bunch of messages or something?
不,我为他们工作.
No, I work for them.
他们是萝卜走私犯,我...
They're radish smugglers, I...
我堆放箱子.
I stack boxes.
这是他们唯一不能做的事.
It's the only thing they can't do.
而这艘船是昆廷唯一追踪不到我的地方
And this ship is the only place Quentin can't track me,
这样我就可以试着改正我的错误.
so I can try to fix my mistake.
怎么做?
How?
通过找到杀死昆廷的武器.
By finding a weapon to kill Quentin.
好了,现在我们有进展了.
Okay, now we're getting somewhere.
我找到了这个.
I found this.
别问我怎么做到的.
Don't ask me how.
让我猜猜.你穿越到了过去
Let me guess... You traveled to the past
然后和刀匠做了交易?
and made a deal with a knife maker?
唯一的问题是,
The only problem is,
我没有足够的能量
I don't have enough power
我可以.
I do.
我会告诉霍普斯船长我要走了.
I'll tell Captain Hopps I'm leaving.
找到了一些胡萝卜酒.
Found some carrot wine.
另一个乔希
The other Josh
告诉我他身上会有可怕的事情发生.
told me something terrible was going to happen to him.
有些事确实发生了...他死了.
Something did... He fucking died.
是的,但是...
Yeah, but...
这也会发生在我身上.
It's gonna happen to me too.
不管在他身上会发生什么烂事
Whatever the holy hell was gonna happen to him
他从来没有告诉过我
that he never goddamn told me
因为我从来没有跳过那些片段,
because I never got past the part,
这被称为加速,
it's called the Quickening,
因为这不是什么不祥的预兆.
'cause that's not ominous.
他们告诉我性传播的狼人没什么大不了的.
And they told me sexually-transmitted lycanthropy was no big deal.
这也是我经常听到的.
That's what I always heard too.
结果,是谋杀疱疹.
Turns out, it's murder herpes.
所以
So, yay.
如果我发现我可能会变成怪物杀了所有人,
If I find out I may turn into a monster and kill everyone,
我会跑得很远.
I'd run far away.
因为如果发生这种情况时你在朱莉娅附近
'Cause if you're near Julia when that happens,
我要亲手杀了你,迪克·乔希.
I'll kill you myself, Dick Josh.
我们不能那样做.-但它完全可行.
We can't do that. - But it totally works.
我们冲进去,把爱丽丝扔给野兽
We pop in, we throw Alice to The Beast,
当他咀嚼她的内脏时,
and when he's munching on her entrails,
佩带你出现在野兽后面,你在昆廷背后捅上一刀.
Penny pops you behind and you stab Q-bert in the back.
玛丽娜,我不会拿爱丽丝当诱饵的.
Marina, I'm not going to use Alice as bait.
为什么不行?我是说,你听到她说的了.
Why not? I mean, you heard her.
这都是她的错
This is all her fault,
她想弥补她搞砸了的事.
she wants to fix what she screwed up.
有很多方法可以做到这一点
There are ways to do this
而不牺牲她的生命,好吗?
without sacrificing her life, okay?
你是不是因为野兽临阵退缩了
Are you getting cold feet because The Beast
他是你以前最好的朋友,
is your former best friend,
那个不起眼的白人?
the unimpressive white guy?
不,不是那样的.
No, it's not that.
因为在这个时间线上已经有人死亡了.
Because people have already died in this timeline.
基本上,我认识的每个人都...
Basically, everyone I know...
他们的死都是因为这个矮个子,金发碧眼,疯狂的女人,
They're dead because of short, blonde, and crazy,
我猜你也是.
and I guess you.
但你为什么要在乎这件事呢?
But why would you give a shit about that?
你只想要你那把愚蠢的钥匙.
You just want your stupid key.
有一次我试图在朋友的帮助下杀死一个神.
I tried to kill a god once with help from a friend...
你.
You.
我用你作为诱饵来引诱他.
I used you as bait to lure him.
当我不能及时赶回时,
And when I couldn't get back in time,
他杀了你.
he killed you.
我搞砸了,你死了.
I screwed up, and you died.
这太可怕了.
And it was horrible.
天啊.
Jesus Christ.
我太抱歉了.
I'm so sorry.
我之前不能告诉你是因为
I couldn't tell you before because
这是我的错.
it was my fault.
我再也不能这样对其他人了.
And I can never do that to someone again.
那么,你想做什么?
So, what do you wanna do?
我是说,这狗♥娘♥养♥的太危险了.
I mean, this shit is dangerous.
我们不能只是跳上野兽.
We can't just waltz up on The Beast.
他可能表现得像个野兽,但是,
He may act like a beast, but,
在内心深处,他就是我一直认识的昆廷.
deep down, he's the Quentin I've always known.
那么,你想说什么?你想放过他吗?
So, what are you saying? You wanna spare him?
我想用这个来对付他.
I wanna use that against him.
哇.他真的放弃了这个地方.
Wow. He really let the place go.
这些破玩意是怎么回事?
What is all this shit?
冬天之鹿...
The Winter's Doe...
她身上剩下的东西.
剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表