剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表
Yeah, we're not just partying 'cause it's fun.
嗯-嗯
Uh-uh.
我们要毁了它,因为魔法回来了,宝贝儿们
We're tearing it up 'cause magic is back, my babies.
对,就是这样
Yeah, it is.
呼-呼
Whoo-hoo.
多么?我..
How? I...
两个字“谁在乎?”
Two words. "Who cares?"
哦,天哪,这感觉...
Oh, my gosh, this feels...
那把骨锯
That bone saw.
锻造它的铁匠一定是个恶魔
The smith who forged it must've been a monster.
芬,我做了一整串的精灵焦炭屎
Fen, I did a whole line of that fairy coke shit.
好的?我们得去帮忙
All right? We've gotta help.
我们不能 -你说什么
We can't. - Excuse me?
我同意对仙女们的所作所为是可怕的,
I agree that what's being done to the fairies is awful,
但他们是邪恶的,我告诉过你他们对我做了什么,我的女儿
but they are evil, and I told you what they did to me, my daughter.
朱莉娅,他们都不能被奴役
And Julia, they can't be enslaved.
他们法力高♥强♥
They can do magic.
是啊,那可是在费罗里
Yeah, but that was in Fillory.
你知道,这里显然是不同的
You know, it's obviously different here.
也许.也许他们是不同的
Maybe... Maybe they're different.
我可以在不做交易的情况下看到他们
And I can see them without making a deal.
怎么做可以?
How?
他妈的怎么回事--见鬼?
What the fuck-me hell?
你被判有罪
You've been found guilty.
一个戴着假发、穿着长袍的有袋类动物
By a marsupial in a wig and a robe.
就是对你审判的法官
The judge you requested for trial.
袋熊?-“袋熊”?
The Wombat? - "Wombat"?
天啊,蒂克,我说的是“战斗”
Jesus, Tick, I said "combat."
我们想要通过战斗进行审判
We wanted trial by combat.
这并不像你会说的那样,在费罗里这是一件事
That is not, as you would say, "a thing" in Fillory.
你觉得我们为什么要和哑巴剑客宾格尔一起进去?
Why do you think we went in with Bingle, a mute swordsman?
如果我们早知道是袋熊裁判,
If we'd known it was a wombat judge,
我们会雇一个袋熊律师
we would've hired a wombat lawyer.
这有一些好消息
There is some good news.
你可以自♥由♥选择..
You are free...
你的处决方式
To choose the manner of your execution.
蒂克
Tick.
我不想让你觉得我很暴躁,
I don't mean to sound snappish,
但是,这个消息中有哪一点是好消息呢?
but what part of that news is remotely good?
这是只授予被废黜的最伟大君主的荣誉
It's an honor only bestowed upon the greatest of deposed monarchs.
让我们看看
Let's see.
锯齿勺..
The serrated spoon...
别选那个
Don't pick that one.
攀登火蚁山的陡峭山峰
The steep climb up Fire Ant Mountain.
我会先拿起锯齿勺
I'd pick the serrated spoon first.
无限瀑布. 石头粉碎
The Infinite Waterfall. The Stone Crush.
等下
Wait.
“无限瀑布”?
"Infinite Waterfall"?
天气很糟糕,而且还很潮湿
It's quite horrid, and wet.
正确的
Right.
但在你的小清单上,哪一种死亡时间最长?
But which death on your little list takes the longest?
是上面有“无限”字样的那个
The one with the word "infinite" in it.
对吗 -对
Right? - Right.
可以有很多时间去..
A lot of time to...
反思我们王室的罪过,还能忏悔
Think on our royal sins and repent.
还能计划如何最好地……
Plan on how best to...
死去..优雅地死去
Meet death... Gracefully.
那就如你们所愿
As desired then.
你将在冰冷的水中坠落,撞击着剃刀般的岩石,
You will plummet through freezing waters against walls of razor rocks,
所以你失血过多或溺水身亡,
so you bleed out or drown,
或者,如果你幸运的话,就饿死吧
or if you're lucky, just starve to death.
我真的不认为我们能选择一个更好的选择
I really don't think we could've picked a better option.
感觉真的很好
Feels really good.
这里有一些非常不对劲的地方
There's something very wrong here.
我的定位术都不起作用了
None of my locator spells are working.
我..我不知道我们在哪里
I... I don't know where we are.
我在墙上炸个洞怎么样?
How about I just blow a hole in the wall?
当然,去吧,但是..
Sure, go ahead, but...
这里唯一有效的魔法是..
The only magic that works here is...
派对把戏-是的
Party tricks. - Yeah.
听着,我们正在寻找
Look, we're on the quest.
所以也许在我们能做什么和不能做什么中有一个线索
So maybe there's a clue in what we can and can't do.
我们不能做的就是坐在这里
What we can't do is sit around here getting blitzed
喝上没完没了的苏格兰威士忌
on never-ending scotch.
实际上是干邑白兰地
It's cognac, actually.
放松点. -你,放轻松.
Easy. - You, easy.
据我所知,这就是你. -我?
For all I know, this is you. - Me?
是啊,为你的图书馆伙伴做的那点儿破事来拖我们的后腿
Yeah, doing shit for your Library buddies to slow us down.
好吧,嘿,你知道吗?
Okay, hey, you know what?
我们都对此不解,为什么不先喝一杯呢?
We're all pretty raw, so why don't we have a drink?
等一下
Wait a minute.
哇,哇,哇……
Whoa, whoa, whoa...
呃...-不,不,不
Uh... - No, no, no, no, no.
不,不我没有..
No, no, no, no. I'm not...
哈.哈.祝你生日快乐
Ha... Ha... Happy birthday to you.
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you.
生日快乐,亲爱的
Happy birthday, dear...
有趣又令人惊叹的派对猎犬
Fun and amazing party hounds.
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you.
你
You.
那是乔什
There's Josh.
我们现在必须弄清楚这件事
We have to figure this out now.
但是不能不能在这里
We can't do it here.
我们得让他一个人待着
We gotta get him alone.
我可以带他上楼
I can get him upstairs.
总得有人留在这里表演一场戏
Somebody has to stay here and put on a show
这样他们就不会听到任何不好的共鸣
so that they don't pick up on any bad vibes.
好吧你带上那个书呆子
Okay. You take the nerd.
我来处理这些笨蛋
I got these bozos.
我要感谢善良的老妈
I can thank good ol' Mom.
阿
Ah.
这里,这里,我..
Here. Here, I...
你是谁?
Who are you?
你怎么能看到我?
How can you see me?
我是朱莉娅
I'm Julia.
你可能见过我和艾琳在一起?
You've probably seen me with Irene?
你是斯凯
You're Skye.
我的.我的朋友芬,她跟我说起过你
My... My friend Fen, she told me about you,
说起过你的腿的事情
about what happened to your leg.
对不起,我很忙
I'm sorry, I'm very busy.
你打扫他们的家,给他们做饭,
You clean their homes, you cook their food,
他们把你的腿磨成粉末
and they take your leg and grind it into powder
然后吸粉末,他们就能施法了
to snort so they can do magic tricks.
我想帮你离开这里
I wanna help you get out of here.
不
No.
不,这就是命
No, this is the way.
我们不能施法
We can't do magic.
我们很无助
We're helpless.
麦凯利斯戴尔一家,他们保护我们
The McAllistairs, they protect us.
不,麦凯利斯戴尔利用了你. 而且他们伤害了你
No, the McAllistairs use you. And they hurt you.
如果我迟到,麦凯利斯戴尔太太会生气的
Mrs. McAllistair will be angry if I'm late.
我听说仙女是可以施法的
I'm told that fairies can do magic.
如果传言是真的,如果我能展示给你看,
If that's true, if I can show you that,
就证明了麦凯利斯戴尔夫妇对你撒了谎
it proves that the McAllistairs have lied to you.
关于所有的事
About everything.
你一有空就到实验室来见我
Meet me in the lab as soon as you can get away.
就这么着,说好了?
Deal?
拿到我的新礼服了
Got my new gown.
我的头发..
Got my hair...
等
Wait.
错啦,试试E调
剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表