剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表
你们还瞒着我什么
What are you not telling me?
船可能会因为这次经历而抑郁不振
Well, the boat can be upset by the experience.
它们将不再和以前一样了
They're not the same after.
不一样指什么
Not the same?
比方说像怎么样
Like, how?
它们会变得不安 焦躁
They become distracted, irritable.
有时 它们不能正确航行
Sometimes, they can't sail right.
有些船不得不被停放在干船坞
Some ships have to be put into dry dock,
再也不能出航
never to sail again.
听起来像创伤后应激障碍
That sounds like PTSD.
也就是说 这些海盗想让我们的船被强♥奸♥吗
So, these pirates are asking us to let our boat get raped?
女王的话虽然一如既往地有些粗俗
My queen's words, as always, are coarse,
但说得没错
but truthful.
我爱这艘老船
I love this old boat,
但如果海盗得不到自己想要的东西
but if they don't get what they want,
他们会杀了船员的
the pirates will kill the crew.
你这副模样挺新奇的
That's a new look for you.
能请你跟我回去吗 这里不安全
Would you come back with me? It's not safe in here.
你听到爱丽丝说的了
Oh, you heard Alice.
她是恶魔
She's the monster.
她不是恶魔 她只不过是
Come on, she's not a monster, she's just...
有些矛盾罢了
conflicted.
管它呢
What's it matter?
哪里都不安全
It's not safe anywhere.
你知道我们收到了这房♥子的税单吗
Did you know we got a tax bill for the house?
很显然 我们已经三十年没付过了
Apparently, we haven't paid in 30 years.
魔法失效了 所以现在我们要失去房♥子了
Enchantment failed, so now we're losing our home.
我们没有了魔法 接下来该怎么办
I mean, what are we gonna do without magic?
去找个该死的工作吗
I mean, get fucking jobs?
我甚至什么都做不来
I don't even know how to do anything.
还有丹尼尔
And Daniel.
这世上没有我们的容身之处
There's no place for us in this world.
有时候我想
Sometimes I think
查理才是轻松逃脱开的人
Charlie was the one who got off easy.
该死的
Ah, shit.
咒语
咒语
我是阿斯特罗斯
I am Asteroth.
阿斯特罗斯 第七界的恶魔
Astaroth, Demon of the Seventh Circle,
地狱大公爵
Great Duke of The Inferno.
不 我是阿斯特罗斯
Oh, no, I'm Asteroth with an E.
阿斯塔罗斯是我的堂兄弟
Astaroth with an A is my cousin.
你们完全可以站起来
You can totally stand.
跪拜这套行为很奇怪
The whole kneeling thing's weird.
晚期了
It's pretty advanced,
而且很难分离
and it'll be tough to extract.
尽管这类的是最好吃的
Though, those are the tastiest.
你能做些什么吗
Can you do anything?
手术
Surgery.
但是会疼
But it will hurt.
别惊讶好吗
Just, save it, okay?
换你也会灵魂出窍
You'd astrally project, too.
没什么不好意思的 老兄
No shame, bro.
我快崩溃了
Oh, my head is swimming.
现在读不了汉字
I can't read Chinese right now.
你怎么做到阅读这么快的
How do you read so fast?
这不算快
This isn't fast.
当我是尼芬的时候 我不需要依赖我的眼睛
When I was a niffin, I didn't have to rely on my eyes.
现在就像透过水面阅读
This is like running through water.
太慢了
It's so slow.
你之前对你母亲说的话 是真的吗
What you said to your mother, is that true?
你对八目鳗一族做了什么
What you did to that lamprey's family?
当我是尼芬的时候
When I was a niffin,
为了求知 我无所不用其极
there was nothing I wouldn't have done for knowledge.
等等
Wait, hold on.
怎么了
What is it?
这有一篇关于魔法生物的生命周期的描述
A description of the life cycle of a magical creature.
是一种类似于八目鳗的寄生虫
It's a parasite similar to the lamprey.
我想我知道它在干什么了
I think I know what it's doing.
你好 赤麂号♥
So, um, Muntjac?
我是费罗里的至尊女王玛戈
I'm High Queen Margo of Fillory.
你的君主
Your Liege.
我有个麻烦
I have a kind of problem.
是这样的
See,
一群海盗登上了你
a bunch of pirates boarded you
而且还说如果我不下令
and are threatening to kill the crew
让你去和他们的船睡 他们就要杀了船员们
if I don't order you to lie with their boat.
在此之前 我曾以为海盗们有点可爱
Before this, I used to think that pirates were kinda cute
约翰尼德普饰演过《加勒比海盗》里的主角海盗杰克船长
就像约翰尼·德普一样 但事实上
in a Johnny Depp sort of way, but the fact is,
他们既肮脏又混♥蛋♥
the real thing is kinda dirty and fucked up...
也有几分像约翰尼·德普一样
in a Johnny Depp sort of way.
听着
Look...
我本可以直接命令你去做
I could just order you to do it,
但无论怎么说 你显然是有生命的
but you're clearly alive, whatever that means.
你有着想法和情感
You have thoughts and feelings...
我猜测如此
I think.
所以 我猜我想问的是
So, I guess I'm asking...
你想怎么办
What do you wanna do?
也许我这么问太蠢了
Maybe I'm an idiot for even asking.
好了好了
There, there.
会没事的
Gonna be okay.
看看我
I mean, look at me.
乱七八糟的
I'm a mess.
我要整理好自己
I have to clean myself up.
没错 我要好好整理自己
I do, I have to clean myself...
你在干什么 不要
What are you... no, no, no, no.
天哪
Oh.
发生了什么
What the hell?
没什么 她不过是
Uh, no, she was, um,
她在亲我 而我只是想要
kissing me, and um, I'm just... stop, I'm trying to...
拜托 我们都是成年人
Oh, please, we're both adults.
轮不到你来说三道四
You don't get to judge.
离他远点 妈妈
Step away from him, Mom.
斯蒂芬妮 你真的用得着
Stephanie, do you honestly
对你自己做这样的事吗
have to make this about you too?
别给我来精神分♥析♥那一套 丹尼尔
Oh, don't psychoanalyze me, Daniel.
给我退开 妈妈
Back away, Mom.
- 别对我大吼大叫的 - 天哪
- Don't raise your voice to me. - Oh, God.
她的脖子 她是八目鳗
Her... her neck... she's the lamprey.
什么 别开玩笑了
What? Oh, don't be ridiculous.
我看到它了 她的脖子动了
I saw it. Her neck moved.
我告诉过你♥他♥妈♥的离他远点
I told you to back the fuck away from him!
什么
What?
八目鳗应该会离开她的身体
The lamprey should leave her body.
随时都会
Any moment now.
对天发誓 她亲到了我
I swear to God, she kissed me.
闭嘴吧 昆廷
Shut up, Quentin.
你们觉得她是在试图和我交换身体吗
You think she was trying to switch bodies with me?
一切皆有可能
Anything's possible.
八目鳗已经控制过你了
The lamprey already took you over.
它不想杀掉我们 是因为它...
It doesn't wanna kill us because it...
想在我们身体里产卵
wants to lay eggs inside of us.
然后呢
And then what?
它们会孵化 然后钻入你的脑干里
And then it hatches and burrows into your brain stem
你死了之后 再以你的尸体为食
until you die, and then feeds on the carcass.
我不懂
I don't understand.
八目鳗现在应该已经离开她了呀
The lamprey should've left her by now.
除非它还没有离开昆廷
Unless it hasn't left Quentin.
- 哦 天呐 - 不
- Oh, God. - No.
他试图亲她 以让八目鳗
He was trying to kiss her so that the lamprey
进入她的体内
剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表