剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表
Maybe Tick was right about us.
我是说,到底是什么给了我们这个权利?
I mean, what really gave us the right?
嘿,世界不是我们创造的
Hey, we didn't make the world.
它是由他妈的山羊肉坚果培制的,
It was baked by fucking goat-meat nutjobs,
所以这当然是疯狂的
so of course it's insane.
当然,我们认为我们可以让它变得更好的想法是愚蠢的
And of course we're insane for thinking we can make it better.
但你知道吗? -什么
But you know what? - What?
我们做到了
We did.
有一段时间,我们做到了
For a hot minute, we did.
什么时候?
When?
就在你和伊德利国王敲定那笔交易之后
Right after you and Idri sealed that deal.
然后他变成了一只老鼠?
And he turned into a rat?
我说的是“一分钟热度”
I said "one hot minute."
我是说,在这块该死的石头上完美地呆上一分钟
I meant, literally one perfect minute on this god-fucked rock.
我们可以再来一次,我们让它变得更好
And we can do it again. We made it better.
我是说,来吧
I mean, come on.
我们几乎只拥有过彼此
We've pretty much only ever had each other.
这让我们几乎经历了所有的事情
And that's gotten us through pretty much everything.
嗯-嗯. -我是说,所有的事.
Mmm-hmm. - I mean, everything.
所有
Everything.
好吧,不管发生什么,
Well, whatever happens,
感谢给我们时间,我们终于可以同生共死
thank you for giving us the time where we can finally
别胡说八道,我只能说...
just speak with no bullshit, and I can just say...
我爱你,玛戈
I love you, Margo.
我知道呀
I know.
我们已经到了无法回头之地
We've reached the point of no return.
请停下来,这样我们就能扔掉他们了
Please stop so we can cast them off.
请停船
Please. Stop.
请?
Please?
我命令你停下来,马上
I order you to stop, this moment.
我是你的王
I am your king.
马上停下来
Stop right now.
我的第一份皇家敕令
My first Royal Proclamation.
击沉所有有主见的船
Scuttle all ships that can think.
把它写下来!
Write that down!
我想你不会为我停下来吧?
I don't suppose you'd stop for me?
啊
Ah.
去他妈的
Fuck this.
探求者 从此处离开
天啊
Holy shit.
项链
The necklace.
当他们使用魔法时,它会杀死他们
It kills them when they use magic.
我怎么能不. -你的眼睛
How could I not... - Your eyes.
朱莉娅
Julia.
你刚才施展的魔法
The magic you just did.
你没有用你的手
You didn't use your hands.
怎么做到的?
How?
我想我要升级了
I think I'm leveling up.
在洗车场工作
Working at the car wash.
在洗车场工作,是的
Working at the car wash Yeah.
下来和我一起唱吧
Come on down and sing it with me.
洗车
Car wash.
洗车,是的
Car wash, yeah.
伙计,我是新来的,好吗?
Dude, I'm new here, okay?
我不知道咖啡在哪里
I don't know where the coffee is.
我甚至不知道这里有没有咖啡
I don't even know if there is coffee here.
佩
Penny.
等等,你也听到了?-在你的脑海里?
Wait, you hear him too? - Inside your head?
是的,我也是.-佩,佩!
Yeah, me too. - Penny, Penny!
等等,凯蒂?
Wait, Kady?
哦,天哪,佩,你在哪?
Oh, my God, Penny, where are you?
我是.我在阴间图书馆
I'm... I'm in the Underworld Library.
你在哪?我怎么听到你说的了?
Where are you? How am I hearing you?
我不知道,但我们都能听到
I don't know, but we can all hear you.
是的你能不能..你能听到我们所有人的声音吗?
Yeah, can you... Can you hear all of us?
我产生幻觉了吗?嗯. -如果你产生了,那我也是
Am I hallucinating? Um... - If you are, so am I.
艾略特,玛戈 -昆汀
Eliot, Margo? - Quentin?
佩? 到底怎么回事?
Penny? What's going on?
呃.好的,这是第五把钥匙. 这肯定就是它所做的
Uh... Okay, it's the Fifth Key. That must be what it does.
它.它把我们所有人联♥系♥在一起
It... It links us all up.
伙计们,我知道这很重要,但我差点杀了人
Guys, I'm sure this is important, but I almost killed somebody.
然后不知何故在时间上冻结了她
And then somehow froze her in time.
我不知道下一步该做什么
And I'm not sure what to do next.
所以给我一点时间
So just give me a sec.
嗨
Hi.
嗯,我们被拴在一艘快要冲过瀑布的船上
Well, we're chained to a boat about to go over a waterfall.
是啊,到处全是礁石,所以...
Yeah, complete with lacerating rocks, so...
哦,见鬼,无限瀑布
Oh, shit, the Infinite Waterfall.
帮不上忙... 等等,你们有魔力
Not helping... Wait, you guys have magic.
你能让这艘船停下来吗?
Can you stop this boat?
不,我们有的不是那种魔力
No, it's not that kind of magic.
太好了,我想,好好享受我们的死亡尖叫吧
Great, well, enjoy our death screams, I guess.
嘿,所有人都从我脑子里滚出去
Hey, everybody out of my head.
乔什..哦,等等,我想……
Josh... Oh, wait, wait, wait, wait, I think...
听着,听着,我们回到布雷克比尔斯
Look, look, we go back to Brakebills.
然后我们拿到时间钥匙,我们扭转时空...
And then we get the Time Key, and we reverse...
不,我们不能进那扇门
No, no, no, we can't go through the door.
为什么?
Why?
因为我们都在倾听彼此的声音
Because we are all listening to each other.
我们八个人在互相交谈
We're speaking to each other. All eight of us.
那个.
That...
就是这样,这就是团结
That's what it is, it's unity.
呃.这次探险把我们带到了一个为探求者而生的世界
Uh... The quest brought us to a world made for the Quester
他总是感觉被甩在了后面
who always feels left behind.
关键是..关键需要我们共同努力
The key... The key needs us to work together.
哦,胡说!
Oh, bullshit!
你知道,在你们来之前一切都很好,
You know, everything was great until you guys got here,
那就走吧. -等等,说话的是谁?
so just go. - Wait, who's that?
太好了,谢谢你,佩
Perfect, thank you, Penny.
你猜怎么着?去他妈的规则
You know what? Fuck the rule.
不,乔什,乔什,冷静点,我
No, Josh, Josh, just calm down, I...
去你♥妈♥的♥!
And fuck you!
不,不,,不!
No, no. No!
好了,各位,听着
Okay, everybody, listen.
我们得救乔什,并说服他和我们一起回来
We have to save Josh and convince him to come back with us.
我不知道你在说什么
No idea what you're talking about.
好吧,好吧,我们这里有一些生死攸关的事
All right, well, we've got some life-and-death stakes of our own over here.
是的,我们都以自己的方式做♥爱♥,一如既往
Yes, we're all fucked in our own way, like always.
但如果我们不这样做,那么任务就完成了
But if we do not do this, then the quest is done.
好的,我们必须一起工作,而且现在就得行动
Okay, we have to work together and we have to do it now.
好吧,这听起来很奇怪,但跟我来
All right, it's gonna sound weird, but just go with me.
你会听到音乐,
You're gonna hear music,
我们要确保每个人都知道歌♥词,
and we're gonna make sure that everyone knows the words,
但我们每个人都要唱歌♥
but every single one of us has to sing.
上帝,我恨死你了
God, I hate you.
停止! 不
Stop! No.
不!不,停下,停下!
No! No, stop, stop!
压力!压在我身上
Pressure pushing down on me.
压在你身上,没人想承受
Pressing down on you No man ask for.
压力
Under pressure.
它烧毁房♥子 它毁坏家庭
That burns a building down Splits a family in two.
让人流落街头
Puts people on streets
朱莉娅?
Julia?
这就是知道世界的
That's the terror of knowing.
真♥相♥的可怕之处
What this world is about.
看到一些好朋友
Watching some good friends.
尖叫“放我出去!”
Screaming, "Let me out!"
祈祷明天让我稍稍好过
Pray tomorrow takes me higher.
人们承受压力 人们流落街头
Pressure on people People on streets.
好吧
Okay.
撕裂一切
Chippin' around.
剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表