剧集 | 头领 | 导航列表
这样的项目需要亚瑟这样的人
Projects like these need people like Arthur
才能取得进展
to get off the ground.
我觉得他是个聪明人
I think he's a smart man.
也许太聪明了
Maybe too smart.
我就知道你会来
I fucking knew you'd come.
继续 检查她的腿
Go on, check her leg.
鞋带只是个标记
The shoelace was just a sign.
亚历克
Alec.
事情不是你看到的那样 -别装了 亚瑟
This is not what it seems. - Drop the act, Arthur!
结束了
It's over!
你杀了科瓦尔斯基 -什么
You killed Kowalski. - What?
闭嘴
Shut up.
当我在他指甲里发现你的DNA时
When I found your DNA under his nails,
你想骗我在船上做测试
you tried to fool me into doing the tests on board
这样你就可以操纵他们
so you could manipulate them.
胡说八道
Nonsense.
然后你杀了扎克 陷害了查理
Then you killed Zack and you framed Charlie.
查理杀的那三个人 你可以把他们也算进去
And the three men Charlie killed, you can add them to your tally.
你知道自己在说什么吗
Are you even listening to yourself?
你还杀了格洛丽亚
You killed Gloria too.
你把科瓦尔斯基的名片放在她口袋里来骗我们
You put Kowalski's card in her pocket to fool us.
你说完了吗
Are you done?
你的胳膊怎么了 -我告诉过你了
What happened to your arm? - I told you.
那是个意外 -为什么要保密
It was an accident. - Why keep it secret?
为什么要从医务室偷吗♥啡♥
Why steal morphine from the infirmary?
埃里卡会给你的 -因为我不信任她
Erika would've given it to you. - Because I don't trust her.
我不相信你
I don't trust you!
我不相信任何人
I don't trust anyone!
正如你所见 我以前也遇到过这种事
Because you see, this has happened to me before!
一模一样
The exact same thing!
不仅仅是谋杀 指控 怀疑 不公正
Not just the murders, the accusations, the suspicions, the injustice,
还有被陷害
but being framed too!
"是亚瑟"
"It's Arthur."
真的吗
Really?
你就这点能耐吗
Is that the best you can do?
太荒谬了 谁都可能写出来
It's ridiculous! Anyone could have written that!
你那可悲的小假设缺少一个关键元素
And your sad little hypothesis is lacking a key element.
动机
A motive.
是的 没错
Yes, that's right.
我刚刚才取得了现代
Now, why the fuck would I kill my team
最伟大的一项科学突破
when I've just made one of the greatest scientific breakthroughs
为什么要杀了我的团队
of the modern era?
我不知道
I don't know.
你不知道 对吧
No, you don't, do you?
你知道为什么吗
And do you know why?
因为你♥他♥妈♥的没用
Because you're fucking useless.
去你的 别再说谎了
Fuck it! Enough with your fucking lies!
我的任务就是移交你和你的研究成果
My mission is to deliver both you and your research,
这就是我要做的
and that is what I will do.
他们会做决定的 不是我
They will make the call, not me.
至于你 在我们获救之前 你要待在你的船舱里
As for you, you will stay in your cabin until we get rescued.
如果你敢乱来
And if you try fucking anything,
我发誓我会用我这双手
then I fucking swear I'll break your fucking neck
扭断你的脖子 明白吗
with my own hands. Do you understand?
该死
Fuck.
100?
你打算出十万吗
You were gonna do it for 100,000?
是啊
Yeah!
有什么好笑的
What's so fucking funny?
远先生是以五十万成交的
Mister Wan's deal was half a million.
不可能
No fucking way!
你在这
Here you are!
查理放下了救生艇 -让这孩子玩去吧
Charlie has dropped the lifeboats! - Well, let the boy have his fun.
他一定有什么阴谋
He's up to something.
我们现在要确保救援船的安全 -去吧
We need to secure the rescue boat now. - Go ahead.
别再喝酒了
Enough with the drinking.
把瓶子给我 水手
Give me that bottle, sailor.
你为什么不加入我们
Why don't you join us?
别紧张
Relax.
一切都结束了
This is over.
把瓶子给我
Give me that bottle.
现在 -不然呢
Now. - Or what?
你打算怎么办
What are you gonna do?
嘿 威尔 威尔 -你要干什么
Hey, Wil, Wil... - What are you gonna do?
放轻松 -放开我
Take it easy. - Let go of me!
你确定要这个瓶子吗
Are you sure you want the bottle?
不要了 -你确定吗
No. - Are you sure?
我确定
I'm sure.
我也是这么想的
That's what I thought.
我没时间设计合适的容器
I didn't have time to design a proper case.
我用的是阿远厨房♥里的一个塑料盒子来做这个工作
I used a plastic box from Wan's kitchen and will do the work.
好极了
Perfect.
我拿这个 你拿硬盘
I will take this, and you take the hard drive.
我两个都拿 退后
I'll take both, stay back.
这是液态氢 什么
This is liquid hydrogen. - What?
它会把你冻死的 就像你对瑞秋做的那样
It will freeze you to death. Just like you tried to do with Rachel.
你觉得我为什么
How... Why do you think I...
你把文件复♥制♥到硬盘里
You were copying files to your hard drive.
当瑞秋做了那件事 灯熄灭的时候
When Rachel did that thing and the lights went out,
转移被中断了
the transfer was interrupted.
正好是11点09分
Exactly at 11:09.
等等 我可以解释
Wait, I can explain.
你只是需要我帮你找第二个容器
You just needed me to get you a second case.
一旦你拿到了 你就会杀了我
And once you have it, you're gonna kill me,
就像你杀了其他人一样
just like you killed everybody else.
不 我没有 我发誓 -别动
No, I didn't! I swear! - Don't move!
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
是我把瑞秋锁在冷冻库里
I locked Rachel in the freezer.
是我♥干♥的
That was me.
谁在那儿
Who's there?
放我出去
Hey, hey, let me out!
我需要从她的电脑里获取文件
I needed to get the files from her computer.
但我只是想要文件
But that's all I wanted.
没想让她死
I wasn't going to let her die!
放我出去
Let me out!
求你了 放我出去
Please, let me out!
放我出去
Let me out!
放我出去
Let me out!
我本想放她出来 但我需要不在场证明
I was going to let her out, but I needed an alibi.
快走
Move it!
他们找到他了 -快上船 快
They found him. - Go inside the boat, now!
准备好了吗 -好了
Ready? - Yes!
你们都在甲板上
You were all up on deck.
该死 卡住了
Shit, it's stuck.
退后 -哦 看在上帝的份上
Stay back! - Oh, for Christ's sake!
抱歉 我看不下去了
I'm sorry, I can't watch this.
我和你在一起呆了一分钟 然后我回来了
I joined you for like a minute and then I came back.
我正要把她弄出来 但是门坏了
I was going to get her out, but then the door wasn't working and...
瑞秋
Rachel!
听着 我知道这很不好 但是你必须相信我
Look, I know how this looks, but you have to believe me.
我不想伤害她或任何人 请你相信我
I did not want to hurt her or anybody else, please.
不是我 -别再靠近了
It wasn't me! - Just don't come any closer!
悠斗 求你了 -别动
Yuto, please! - Don't fucking move!
瓦尔帕莱索港
VALPARAISO PORT
引擎又启动了 -但我们没动
The engine's back on. - But we're not moving.
他切断了我们的通讯
He's cut us off!
发动机过热了
The engine is overheating.
怎么了 -是查理
What's going on? - It's Charlie.
他想炸掉这艘船
He's trying to blow up the ship.
我叫奥利维亚·杰克逊
剧集 | 头领 | 导航列表