剧集 | 头领 | 导航列表
Don't you ever sleep?
想试试吗
Do you want to try?
来吧 味道不错
Come on, it's good.
今晚不行
Not tonight.
你看到那边那个了吗
Do you see that one over there?
事实上 那不是真正的星星
Actually, that's not really a star.
那是国际空间站
That's the International Space Station.
信不信由你 上面那些宇航员
Believe it or not, those astronauts up there
是我们最亲近的人类
are the closest human beings we’ve got.
你想怎么样 艾米
What do you want, Amy?
哦 不 不 别再来了
Oh, no, no. Not again.
距离上次已经过去三周了
It’s been three weeks since the last time.
艾米 这不合规矩 你知道的
Amy, it's beyond the rules and you know it.
我只想和他们谈谈 听听他们的声音
I just want to talk to them, hear their voices.
求你了
Please!
你怎么来了
Hey, what are you doing here?
嘿
Hey.
布兰达
Blanda.
天啊 查理
Jesus Christ, Charlie!
对不起
I’m sorry.
我不是故意
I didn't mean to...
没关系
It's fine.
我在找她 -你在喂她种子吗
I was looking for her. - Are you feeding her seeds?
是的 她现在感觉很软
Yes. She feels soft now.
我就说吧 -谢谢
Told you so. - Thank you.
晚安 查理
Good night, Charlie.
晚安 小姐
Good night, miss.
你怎么这么久才来 -我父亲
What took you so long? - My father.
我受不了他了
I can't fucking stand him.
而且 我喜欢让你等我
And besides, I like making you wait for me.
我们管好我们的事
We'll do our thing.
现在我们要去
Now we're going to go to...
是的 是的 我们找到了
Yeah, yeah, we found it.
是啊 比我们想象的还要好
Yeah, and it's even better than we thought.
将在港口卸下集装箱
...Will be at the port to unload the container.
不 不 不 不 不 我
No, no, no. No, no, I...
不 我们回来后我会联♥系♥你的
No, I will contact you when we get back.
好吗 -好的
Okay? - Okay.
明白吗 -明白
Yeah? - Understood.
我也爱你 小南瓜 我得走了 乖乖的
I love you too, pumpkin! Gotta go now! Be good!
谢谢
Thank you.
亚历克 我们现在能回陆地了吗
So Alec, can we head back to land now?
他们还需要采集更多样本
They still need to pick up some more samples.
最多三天
Three days tops.
要糖吗 -糖可是罪魁祸首啊 阿远
Want some sugar? - Sugar kills, Wan.
阿远 我能再来点咖啡吗
Wan, can I have more coffee, please?
早上好
Good morning.
有人看到科瓦尔斯基了吗
Has anyone seen Kowalski?
他没来参加我们的晨练
He didn't show up to our morning workout.
你参加了吗
And you did?
我敲了他的门 他没回应
I knocked on his door, he's not answering.
是的
Yeah.
别担心 他可能在睡觉
Don't worry, he's probably sleeping.
我不记得见过他喝那么多酒
I don't remember seen him drinking that much.
哦 是啊
Oh, yeah.
来吧 卢
Come on, Lou.
醒醒
Wakey-wakey.
懒鬼
Lazy bastard.
好吧
Alright.
做好心理准备
Brace yourself.
发生什么事了
What is it?
她来了
She's here.
你完蛋了 爱因斯坦
You're getting fucked, Einstein!
是啊 是啊 马克
Yeah, yeah, Mark.
你应该
You should have chopped
把她的头也砍下来 -我要给你一个大大的吻
her head off too! - I'm sending a big kiss for you,
马克 只给你 一个大大的吻 去你♥妈♥的♥
Mark, just for you, big kiss! Go fuck yourself!
距离北极星六号♥大屠♥杀♥事件过去一年多之久
After more than a year of the Polaris VI massacre,
对著名生物学家亚瑟·王尔德的审判
the trial against eminent biologist Arthur Wilde
到了最后阶段
reaches its final stage.
王尔德博士
Doctor Wilde, who is accused
被指控谋杀了他所在科学团队的八名成员
of murdering eight members of his scientific team,
他对所有指控做了无罪辩护
has pled innocent of all charges.
控方指望着
The prosecution is counting
玛吉·米切尔博士的证词
on the testimony of doctor Maggie Mitchell,
她是本案的关键证人
the key witness to the case.
请说出你的全名
Please, state your full name.
我叫玛格丽特·艾米莉亚·米切尔
My name is Margaret Emilia Mitchell.
你是北极星六号♥的成员 没错吧
You were a member of the Polaris VI crew, weren't you?
是的 那个冬天我作为驻地医生被派到科研基地
Yes. I was the doctor appointed to be at the station for the winter.
他们很快就意识到亚瑟是幕后黑手
They became clear very quickly that Arthur was the one in charge.
他先是攻击了迈尔斯
He attacked Miles first.
砍掉了迈尔斯的头 我被要求检查尸体
He was decapitated and I was asked to examine the body and...
还有他的头
And his head.
在那之后 情况变得越发糟糕
After that, it... It got worse and worse.
他扑向埃里克 用一块玻璃碎片
He jumped at Eric and stabbed him in the neck
捅了他的脖子
with a piece of broken glass.
然后 他去拿枪的时候
And then, he went for the gun.
阿基从后面袭击了他 他们打了起来
Aki came from behind and slammed him and they fought...
抱歉
Sorry.
慢慢来
Take your time.
他拿起一把螺丝刀 刺中了阿基的肚子
He got hold of a screwdriver and stabbed Aki in the stomach.
阿基鲜血喷涌 但他还在不停捅他
He was gushing with blood, but he stabbed him again and again.
谢谢你 米切尔小姐
Thank you, miss Mitchell.
那个人在这里吗
Is that man present in this room?
你能指指他吗
Could you please point at him?
记录在案 目击者指认了亚瑟·王尔德
For the record, tho witness has pointed at Arthur Wilde.
谢谢 米切尔小姐 你可以走了
Thank you, miss Mitchell. You may go.
西尔
Syl?
快看新闻
Put on the news, quick.
著名的生物学家被押送往莱伊什港监狱途中
The famous biologist was being taken to Portlaoise prison
囚车遭到袭击
when the prison van was attacked
看起来是一个有组织的团队
in what seems a perfectly executed operation
策划的劫囚行动
by an organized group.
目前还不清楚
Is it not yet clear if doctor Wilde himself
王尔德博士是早已知悉这次行动
had any knowledge of his liberation
还是被强行带走的
or if he’s been taken from custody against his own will.
干得好 伙计们
Well done, lads.
王尔德博士
Doctor Wilde.
小队在船上等您 -所有人
The team is waiting for you on the ship. - All of them?
是的 您女儿也在
Yes. And your daughter too.
这边请 先生
This way, sir.
没流多少血
Not much blood.
这是真的吗
Is it true?
他们把他的头砍下来了吗
They chopped his fucking head off?
愿上帝怜悯我们
May God have mercy on us.
你有什么想跟我说的吗
Is there anything you want to tell me?
没有 -什么都没有
No. - Nothing at all?
没有
Nothing at all.
昨晚呢
And last night?
昨晚发生了什么
What happened last night?
查理
Charlie?
看着我 查理 昨晚到底发生了什么
Look at me, what the fuck happened last night, Charlie?
我不想吓到任何人
I didn't mean to scare anyone.
你♥他♥妈♥的做了什么 查理
What the fuck have you done, Charlie?
布兰达逃跑了
Blanda escaped and...
她没看到我 但有人被吓到了 -谁被吓到了
Didn't see me and got scared. - Who got scared?
瑞秋 -瑞秋
Rachel! - Rachel?
瑞秋 还有谁 瑞秋 -还发生什么了
Rachel, who else? Rachel. - And what else?
我们讨论了种子的事
And we talked about the seeds.
种子 -布兰达的种子
剧集 | 头领 | 导航列表