剧集 | 头领 | 导航列表
不 不 是悠斗 我发誓 我
No, no. It was Yuto, I swear. I...
你们看 他
Look, he...
他做了 他做了两个容器 不止一个
He made... He made two cases, not one.
哦 我的上帝
Oh, my God!
我们成功了
We've got it!
不 不 不 等等 等等
No, no, no, wait, wait, wait.
你为什么不告诉我们 你为什么不告诉我们
Why didn't you tell us? Why didn't you tell us?
她为什么要告诉
Why would she?
啊 她为什么要告诉
Huh? Why would she?
这东西价值千百万
This is worth millions upon millions.
她也知道
And she knows that.
不是吗
Don't you?
或者你只是想报复我 是吗
Or maybe you were just trying to get back at me, is that it?
谢谢你带给我这个
Thank you for this.
有件事你得知道 亲爱的
There's one thing you should know about me, sweetheart.
赢家一直是我
I always win.
喂
Oi.
你在找这个吗
Are you looking for this?
现在 你能解释一下
Now, do you care to explain
为什么你会带着科瓦尔斯基丢失的笔记本
why you have Kowalski's lost notebook with you?
解释不出吗
No?
那就让这件事自己说清楚吧
Well, let this speak for itself. Please.
我不会说那个语言 -你做好了
I don't speak the language. - Go ahead.
那里什么都没有
There's nothing there.
那你为什么要带着它
Then why would you bring it with you?
上面写了什么
What does it say?
这不可能是真的
This can't be true.
藻类无法存活 -这是错误的
The algae was not viable? - That's wrong.
闭嘴
Shut up!
科瓦尔斯基发现
Kowalski found that there was
细菌和藻类相互作用的副产品
a byproduct of the bacteria and algae interaction...
毒素
A toxin?
什么毒素 -我告诉你这一切都不对
What toxin? - I'm telling you it's all wrong!
什么 我们制♥造♥了毒药
What? We created a poison?
别喝这水
Don't drink the water!
水里有毒 你把它放进水里了吗
It's in the water, you put it in the water?
你这个混♥蛋♥
You bastard!
坐下
Sit down.
别让自己难堪
Don't embarrass yourself.
你♥他♥妈♥在水里下毒了
You poisoned the fucking water?
不 不 你的没有 瑞秋
No, no, not yours, Rachel.
永远都不可能对你下毒
Never yours.
抱歉 伙计
But sorry, mate.
我还以为他是个天才
I thought he was a genius,
不是失败者 -我不是失败者
not a failure. - I'm not a failure!
我只是需要更多的时间
I just needed more time!
这就是你杀科瓦尔斯基的原因吗
That's why you killed Kowalski?
为了掩盖你的失败吗
To cover up for your failure?
我杀科瓦尔斯基是因为他执拗
I killed Kowalski because he was pigheaded,
固执 还对我失去了信心
because he was stubborn and because he lost faith in me!
我记得这个词
I remembered the word.
"俄♥罗♥斯♥军事骗术"
"Maskirovka".
欺骗的艺术
The art of deception.
好孩子
Good boy.
你最终会成功的
You've got there eventually.
你必须活下去
You have to survive.
不 看着我 -你还得继续潜水呢
No, look at me. - You have to keep diving.
我们菲律宾见
I'll see you in the Philippines.
为了
For...
亚历克
Alec.
亚历克 亚历克
Alec. Alec.
亚历克 不 亚历克
Alec. No, Alec!
好姑娘
Good girl.
对不起 瑞秋
I'm, sorry, Rachel.
听我说
Listen to me.
我完全有理由杀科瓦尔斯基
I had every reason to kill Kowalski.
不是他就是我创造的一切
It was either him or everything I had created.
这不是比赛 瑞秋
It was no contest, Rachel.
是毒素 亚瑟
It's a toxin, Arthur.
是我见过最恶心的
One of the nastiest I've ever seen.
如果这被引入到海洋生物群落中 很可能会造成大规模混乱局面
If this is introduced into marine biomes, it could be Biblical Clusterfuck.
抱歉 我们不能继续
I'm sorry. We can't proceed.
不 肯定还有别的办法
No, there has to be another way.
我得承认 你是对的
I gotta give it to you. You were right.
你认为你可以创造一种微生物
You thought you could create a microorganism
可以从大气中吸收大量的二氧化碳 你做到了
that would suck CO2 out of the atmosphere by the gallons, and you did.
唯一的问题是它会把它变成毒药 然后直接排到海里
Only problem is it turns it into poison and shits it right into the ocean.
我拒绝这样下去
I refuse to go down like this.
亚瑟 这东西就是这样呼吸的 你无法避免
Arthur, it's the way this thing breathes. You can't avoid--
我会想办法解决的 -解决什么
I will find a way around it. - Around what?
把大自然解决了吗 -我可以重塑大自然
Around nature? - I can rewire nature!
在一定程度上
Up to a point.
面对现实吧 亚瑟 结束了
Face it, Arthur. It's over.
我想亲自检查一下数据
I'd like to check the data myself.
我是来讨论投降条件的
I've come to discuss the terms of my capitulation.
你贿赂了谁
Who did you bribe for that?
我有自己的消息来源
I have my sources.
你太了解我了
You know me too well.
敬我们
To us.
去他妈的 对吧
Fuck it, right?
天啊 我讨厌输
God, I hate losing.
你知道我对地狱的定义是什么吗
Do you know what my definition of hell is?
那是一个你总是输的地方
It's a place where you always lose.
没有肉体上的痛苦或折磨
There's no physical pain or torture.
只有永恒
Just eternity.
不管你做什么 你总是失败
And no matter what you do, you always fail.
听起来真是个噩梦
Sounds like a real nightmare.
这玩意儿太猛了
That shit is strong!
亚瑟 有点不对劲
Arthur. Something's wrong.
你 你干了什么
What... What did you--
求你了
Please.
一切都应该在那里结束
Everything should've ended there.
但这就是潘多拉魔盒的问题所在
But that's the thing with Pandora's box.
一旦你打开它 事情就会变糟
Once you open it, things go awry.
事情失控了
Things got out of hand.
他的脸上全是我的血
My blood was all over his face.
我需要把他处理掉
I needed to get rid of him.
要不是他体重200磅 我早就把他扔到海里去了
Had he not weighed 200 pounds, I'd have thrown his body overboard.
但我不得不临场发挥
But I had to improvise.
我这么做了
And I did.
该死的
Fucking hell.
这一切都必须完成
It all had to be done.
这就是成功
That's the thing with success.
它需要牺牲
It requires sacrifice.
它需要痛苦
It requires pain.
那是什么
What the hell is that?
一个小小的实验室事故 一次酸液泄漏
A minor lab accident, an acid spill.
小事
It's nothing.
它需要胆量
It requires gall.
这是什么
What is it?
利用玛吉做诱饵无疑是一个合适的选择
Using Maggie as a decoy was an obvious choice.
就像那个婊♥子♥在北极星里那样 我要把故事扭转成对我有利的样子
I'd twist the narrative in my favor, just like that bitch did on Polaris.
头对我来说是个信息
The head is a message to me.
只能是玛吉
It can only be Maggie.
当然当亚历克在科瓦尔斯基的指甲下发现皮肤时
Of course everything changed
一切都变了
when Alec found skin under Kowalski's nails.
我们现在只需要马库斯的样本
Well, all we need now is a sample from Marcus.
或者更好的是 从船上每个人身上提取样本
Or better yet, a sample from everyone on the ship.
她说得对
She's right.
你建议我们使用船上的DNA测序仪
And you suggested we used the DNA sequencing machine on board.
剧集 | 头领 | 导航列表