剧集 | 头领 | 导航列表
What was that?
没什么
Nothing.
小心点
Be careful.
好的
Yeah.
嘿 发生什么事了
Hey. What's going on?
查理已经发狂了
That Charlie has gone berserk...
什么 -什么
What? - What?
船为什么停了
Why has the ship stopped?
没事 亚历克在处理
It's fine, Alec's sorting it.
发生什么事了
What happened?
查理不知怎么逃出来的
Charlie's out, he escaped somehow.
你看到他了吗 -是的 他都认不出我了
You saw him? - Yeah. He didn't even recognize me.
感觉他好像崩溃了
It's like he snapped or something.
你没事吧
You all right?
是的
Yeah.
发生什么事了
What's going on?
奥斯卡关掉了引擎
Oscar stopped the engine
查理逃跑了
and Charlie's escaped.
我们现在是在漂泊吗
Are we adrift?
暴风雨就要来了
And a storm is coming.
看看你干的事 你现在高兴了吗
Look what you've done! Are you happy now?
雷诺在哪
Where's Renaud?
他在找查理
Looking for Charlie.
我们在第二层 我们被困在这一层了
We are on level 2. We are stucked in this level.
我们 我们是哪些人
We? Who's we?
队长 你在干什么
Captain, what are you doing?
我去找查理
I'm getting Charlie.
奥斯卡和我在一起
Oscar is with me.
那个该死的破坏者
The fucking saboteur?
我知道他在哪
I know exactly where he is
我会试着说服他自首的好吗
and I'm gonna try to convince him to turn himself in, ok?
当查理处于控制之下时 奥斯卡将重新启动引擎
Oscar will get the engine back on when Charlie is under control.
他才不会呢
Like hell he will!
听我说 伙计
Listen to me, pal.
我兄弟在受到威胁或害怕的时候
My brother can fucking lose it
会失控 相信我
when he feels threatened or scared and trust me,
你不会想看到他那个样子的 好吗
you don't wanna see him like that. Ok?
现在只有我能跟他说话 明白吗
At this point I'm the only one who can talk to him, get it?
雷诺 听我说 回舰桥这来
Renaud, listen to me. Come back to the bridge.
这是我们唯一的机会
It's our only chance.
就信我这次吧
Trust me on this one.
雷诺
Renaud!
雷诺
Renaud!
雷诺
Renaud!
谢谢你 队长
Thank you, Captain.
查理 你得出来
Charlie! You have to come out!
我真不敢相信
I can't fucking believe this!
PBR的灯坏了
The light in the PBR is not working.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
我的海藻要死了
My algae are dying!
因此 我们失去了一切
Ergo, we lose everything.
就是这个意思
That's what it means!
应急发电机没有接线
The emergency generator is not wired for that.
那就修好它
Well, fix it!
那是奥斯卡
That would be Oscar's job.
或者查理的工作
Or Charlie's.
查理
Charlie!
查理
Charlie!
布兰达
Blanda...
那有一条痕迹
That's a trail.
查理
Charlie.
拜托 兄弟 别把事情搞复杂了
Come on, bro. Don't make this more difficult.
查理 你得跟我们走一趟
Charlie, you need to come with us.
去右舷
Take the starboard.
查理
Char...!
不
No...
你做了什么 孩子
What have you done, son?
查理
Charlie!
我最大的恐惧
My biggest fear?
我死了 留下查理一个人
That I die leaving Charlie by himself.
剧集 | 头领 | 导航列表