剧集 | 头领 | 导航列表
嘿
Hey!
喂 你们干什么
Hey, what's going on?
这可不是演习
This isn't a fucking drill!
有人落水了 -等着瞧吧
We have a man overboard. - You'll see!
你们没听到吗 回到岗位上去
Didn't you hear me? To your posts!
你到底站在哪一边长官
Whose side are you on, officer?
在这艘船上 没有派别可言
There are no sides on this ship.
有的是指挥管理系统
But we do have a chain of command.
回到你们的岗位上去
To your posts!
现在立刻
Now.
来吧 查理
Come on, Charlie.
这是什么意思
What does this mean?
这是她 玛吉
It's her, it's Maggie.
她在耍我们 就是这个意思
She's toying with us, that's what it means.
她从哪里发来的信息
Where is she sending this from?
追踪不到她 她在哪儿都有可能
Impossible to trace. She could be anywhere.
就是不在船上
Not onboard.
也许有人在和她联♥系♥
Maybe someone is communicating with her.
你查过没有
Have you checked if she's got a relationship
也许她和船上的人有联♥系♥呢
with anybody onboard the ship?
查过 我利用船上每个人的数据
Already have. I ran everything I have on Maggie
查了所有关于玛吉的信息
through the data of everyone on the ship.
然后呢 -只查到一个被禁用的账号♥
And? - Only got one hit on a disabled account.
就是你
It's you.
那是一个叫莎拉·杰克逊的女人发的
It was posted by a woman named Sarah Jackson.
听起来耳熟吗
Sound familiar?
嗯 我知道萨拉·杰克逊是谁
Yeah, I know who Sarah Jackson is,
但我不知道她和玛吉有什么关系
but what I don't understand is her relationship to Maggie.
玛吉是她女儿
Maggie is her daughter.
她的真名是奥利维亚·杰克逊
Her real name's Olivia Jackson.
我怎么就没发现呢
How did I not see this?
你想打个招呼吗
You wanna say hello?
嗯 -好的
Yeah. - Alright.
亲爱的玛吉
"Dear Maggie,
又或许我应该叫你奥利维亚
or should I call you Olivia?
你让我想起了你母亲
You remind me so much of your mother."
水里装满了咪♥达♥唑♥仑♥ 这是一种强效麻醉剂
So the water was loaded with Midazolam, a heavy anesthetic.
用这个取出她的肝脏 她连眼睛也不会眨一下
They could've taken her liver out and she wouldn't have flinched.
谢谢 -给你
Thanks. - Here you go.
搞定 放在共享硬盘上了
Done. It's on the shared drive.
好的
Ok.
不对 你要先把SAS文件导出到SQL中 然后再压缩
No, you need to export the SAS files into SQL before compressing.
你会用Python吧 -嗯 当然
You know Python, right? - Yeah, er, sure.
好的
Yeah.
你会没事的
You'll be alright.
她就是嫉妒
She's just jealous.
我没有要求任何特殊待遇
Not that I asked for any special treatment.
什么
What?
我想 这就是你父亲表达爱意的方式
I guess it's your father's way of showing affection.
好吧 但是他迟到了28年
Well, he's 28 years late.
然后还骗我为他工作 -对
And tricking me into working for him? Yeah.
我的心理医生肯定会喜欢吧 -给他一次机会吧
My therapist is gonna love that. - Give him a break.
监狱嗯
Jail, it uh...
它能改变人
It changes people.
除了他
Not him.
他不想被爱 他只想被赞美
He doesn't want to be loved, he just wants to be admired.
你太像他了 -我一点也不像他
You are so much like him. - I'm nothing like him.
不 你像的 你很聪明
Oh, no, you are. You're smart.
你勤奋努力 你固执得像头牛
You're driven. You're stubborn like a mule.
但是他得到了这艘大船 而我只得到了一艘小渔船
And yet he gets this big ship and I get the little fishing boat.
事实上 那是艘好船
That was a nice boat, actually.
那你应该来看看
You should come.
等这一切都结束以后
When this is all over.
听起来不错
That sounds like a plan.
我喜欢海星
I love starfish.
你在这啊
Here you are.
亚瑟需要你 亚历克
Arthur needs you, Alec.
我告诉你 我们应该做点什么
I'm telling you, we should fucking do something.
嗨 远先生 -很好
Hi, mister Wan. - Good.
嘿 查理 你就打算坐着
Hey, Charlie. You just gonna sit and watch
看那群疯子把我们搞得一团糟吗
while that bunch of psychos fuck us up for good?
我管好自己就行了
I mind my own business.
"我管好我自己 哥哥叫我♥干♥什么就千什么"
"I mind my own business and do what my brother tells me."
照艾瑞卡说的做
And you do what Erika says.
拜托 醒醒吧 大个
Come on, wake the fuck up, man!
你多大了
How old are you?
你什么时候才能开始自己做决定
When are you gonna start making your own fucking decisions?
嘿 别去惹他
Hey, leave him alone.
你也去死吧 阿远
Fuck you too, Wan.
再见 远先生
Goodbye, mister Wan.
"通讯无人监管"这句话里
What... What part of "no unsupervised comms"
你哪个字不明白
did you not understand?
我只是照他说的做 -我不喜欢被监视
I only did what he asked. - I don't like to be supervised.
你是个该死的逃犯 -没错
You're a bloody fugitive! - Precisely.
而这个证明我是无辜的
And this proves that I'm innocent!
她怎么会知道科瓦尔斯基的事
How the hell does she even know about Kowalski?
我不知道
I don't know.
好了 别再跟她说话了 清楚了吗
Right, no more talking to her, is that clear?
清楚 -你清楚了吗
Yeah. - Is that clear?
清楚
Yes.
让你的人去找她
But get your people to find her.
我要讨回公道
I want justice.
我们尽力
We'll do our best.
哪位
Hello?
谁在那儿
Who's there?
嘿 快点开门
No, hey! Come on, open up!
不 不 不 开门 开门
No, no, no. Come on, open up!
救命 开门
Help! Open up!
放我出去
Let me out!
放我出去啊
Let me out of here!
快来人放我出去
Someone let me out of here!
救命啊
Help!
救命 有没有人
Help! Somebody!
不 不 不 不 不
No, no, no. No, no.
查理 查理
Charlie! Charlie!
有人落水了 在左舷45号♥处
Man overboard! Port side 45!
全速后退 左舷15 -全速后退 左舷15
Dead slow astern. Port 15. - Dead slow astern. Port 15.
救命 来人啊
Help! Somebody!
救命 快救我
Help! Come on!
你听到了吗 -听到了
Did you hear that? - Yeah.
有人在尖叫 快点
Someone's screaming! Come on.
看到了吗
See it?
在哪儿 -在那边的某个地方
Where? -It's over there somewhere.
该死
Fuck!
该死 该死
Fuck, fuck, fuck...
该死
Fuck.
是他
It's him.
救生艇 快走
Rescue boat! Go!
走 走 走 快
Go, go, go, quickly!
快走 快走
Move it, move it!
走 走 走 快
Go, go, go, quickly!
他们找到他了 -进船里去
They found him. - Go inside the boat.
快点
Quickly!
进船里去
Go inside the boat!
走 走 走 -快点
Go, go, go! - Come on.
准备好了吗 -好了
Ready? - Yes.
该死 卡住了
Shit, it's stuck.
退后 -哦 看在上帝的份上
Stay back! - Oh, for Christ's sake!
我们只是想帮忙 拜托 -埃里卡 这里卡住了
We just want to help, come on! - Erika, it's stuck.
我们打开手动模式
We're switching on manual.
剧集 | 头领 | 导航列表