剧集 | 头领 | 导航列表
在
Yeah.
我们走吧
Let's go.
你找到他了吗 -我留着吧
Did you find him? - I'll save those.
不 我没有 -什么
No, I didn't. - What?
再来 一 二 三
Again! One, two, three!
该死
Fuck!
查理
Charlie?
查理 别这样
Charlie, don't do it.
你没必要这么做
You don't have to do this.
你可以相信我 查理
You can trust me, Charlie.
不
No.
不
No!
查理
Charlie!
查理 查理 求你了 开门 查理
Charlie! Charlie, please, open up, Charlie!
开门
Open up!
求你了 开门 查理
Please, open up, Charlie!
查理 快开门 我是金
Charlie, come on, open up, it's Kim!
求你了 开门
Please, open up!
艾米 我们要走了
Amy! We're leaving.
好了 我们走吧
Okay, let's get out of here.
我们找不到悠斗
We can't find Yuto.
该死
Shit.
我是金 -求你了 查理 开门
It's Kim! - Please, Charlie, open up!
查理
Charlie!
求你了 查理 别这样
Please, Charlie! Don't do this!
查理 拜托 我是金 -求你了
Charlie, come on, it's Kim! - Please!
这是二氧化碳系统
It's the CO2 system.
查理 -救命
Charlie! - Help!
我们赶紧离开这吧 -好
Let's get the fuck out of here. - Right.
什么
What?
该死
Fuck.
查理 快来 救命
Charlie, come on! Help!
快停下 快停下 查理
Stop it! Stop it, Charlie!
求你了 快停下 -救命
Please, stop it! - Help!
救命啊
Help!
该死
Shit.
救命啊
Help!
悠斗
Yuto!
悠斗
Yuto!
该死的皮带 该死的
Fucking straps! Fucking...
我们真的要离开他吗
Are we really leaving him?
想都别想
Don't even think about it!
把枪扔掉
Toss the gun!
把枪扔下船
Toss the gun overboard!
把枪扔了 不然我发誓我会用她的脑浆刷甲板
Toss the fucking gun, I swear to God I'll paint the deck with her brains!
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay.
离船远点
Step away from the boat.
这里有我们所有人的位置 -哦 现在你记起我的存在了
There's room for all of us. - Oh, now you remember I exist.
听他的
Listen to him.
闭嘴 你们这些混♥蛋♥
Shut up! You fucking lot.
把我们当成过街老鼠
Treating the rest of us like disposable fucking rats.
我要杀了你们所有人
I should kill the fucking all of you.
等等
Wait.
我应该把你们都杀了 -等等 威尔 威尔
I should kill every single one of you. - Wait, wait, Wil, Wil!
退后 退后 退后 -威尔 威尔
Step back! Step back! Step back! - Wil! Wil!
听我说
Listen to me.
我给你看点东西 好吗
I'm gonna show you something, alright?
看 威尔
Look, Wil.
哇 -没事的
Whoa! - It's alright.
没事的
It's alright.
小心点 -没事的
Be careful. - It's alright.
亚瑟 你在干什么
Arthur, what are you doing?
这个东西价值上亿
This is worth hundreds of millions.
上亿
Hundreds of millions.
你拿着 放了她
Take it and let her go.
把它滑过来 -不要
Slide it over here. - Don't!
闭嘴 闭嘴 -亚瑟
Shut up! Shut up! - Arthur!
拿着
Take it.
捡起来
Pick it up.
现在放了她
Let her go now.
威尔 放了她
Wil. Let her go.
你想知道我怎么看你的狗屁研究吗
You wanna know what I think of your fucking research? Huh?
价值一亿吗
A hundred millions? Hm?
瞧着
Here.
不
No!
不
No!
你这个白♥痴♥
You fucking idiot!
该死
Fuck!
他要杀你 亲爱的
He was going to kill you, sweetheart.
他要杀你
He was going to kill you.
给 -走吧
Here. - Let's go.
亚瑟
Arthur!
怎么了
Yeah?
那把枪
The gun.
不需要了
Don't need it anymore.
救命 -别喊了
Help! - Don't do that.
省点气吧
Save your breath.
为了什么
What for?
我们就要死了
We're gonna die.
警报关了
The alarm is off.
他们知道我们在这里
They know we're here.
他们会来找我们的
They'll come for us.
你真的这么认为吗
You really think so?
是的 当然
Yeah. Of course.
相信我
Trust me.
你感觉舒服吗
Are you comfortable?
是的
Yeah.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你是个好人
You're a nice man.
你会成为一个伟大的船长
You would have been a great captain.
你怎么想的 把东西给他
What were you thinking, giving it to him?
我绝不会让他带走你
I'd have never let him take you.
绝对不能
Never.
去他妈的
Oh, fuck it.
操
Fuck!
真是他妈的灾难
What a fucking disaster.
那是我们唯一的样本
That was our only sample!
该死
Fuck!
我们失败了
We failed!
惨不忍♥睹
Miserably.
科瓦尔斯基
Kowalski,
扎克
Zack,
所有其他人
all the others...
他们都为什么而死
They've all died for what?
啊
Huh?
死的毫无意义
For nothing.
悠斗呢
What about Yuto?
有什么想跟我们分享的吗 亲爱的
Anything you want to share with us, darling?
我 -是的 你
Me? - Yes, you.
你这个两面三刀的混♥蛋♥
You fucking two-faced piece of shit!
你在说什么 我
What are you talking about? I...
你杀了他 这就是我要说的
You killed him, that's what I'm talking about.
不 我没有 -你给我闭嘴
No, I did not. - Shut the fuck up!
我找到他了
I found him!
在实验室里
In the lab.
你杀他的地方
Where you killed him.
你打碎了他的头
You smashed his head.
但我找到了
But I found it.
在该死的海藻池里
In the fucking algae tank.
所以你才是告密者 -不
So you were the snitch all along. - No.
剧集 | 头领 | 导航列表