剧集 | 头领 | 导航列表
But you have to promise me you'll be much calmer.
我没 -好吗
I haven't... - Ok?
我什么都没做
I haven't done anything.
你们为什么把我关起来
Why have you locked me up?
我什么都没做
I haven't done anything.
我知道你没有 兄弟
I know you haven't, bro.
我知道 所以一切都会好起来的
I know, that's why everything will be ok.
我发誓 好吗
I swear, ok?
不
No!
不 放我出去
No! Get me out of here!
放我出去 奥斯卡
Get me out of here, Oscar!
奥斯卡
Oscar!
奥斯卡 快来
Oscar, come here!
求你了 奥斯卡
Please, Oscar!
放我出去
Get me out!
我要出去
I want to come out!
奥斯卡 奥斯卡
Oscar, Oscar!
奥斯卡 放我出去
Oscar! Get me out!
放我出去
Get me out!
奥斯卡
Oscar!
这是什么
What is it?
查理为什么要杀我
Why would Charlie want to kill me?
或者科瓦尔斯基
Or Kowalski?
更别提砍掉他的头 这说不通
And not to mention cutting off his head. It just doesn't add up.
谁说他一个人了
Who said he's on his own?
如果有人在利用他呢
What if someone is using him?
只剩三天了
Only three days to go.
他会没事的
He'll be fine.
是啊 我们会吗
Yeah. Will we?
相信我
Trust me.
也许吧
I might.
谢谢你救了我的命
Thank you for saving my life.
没事了
It's all right.
什么
What?
太可怕了
It was scary.
这不是我第一次做心肺复苏了
It's not the first time I tried CPR.
那时候没用
Didn't work then.
阿富汗吗
Afghanistan?
是的
Yeah.
你知道夺走别人生命的感觉吧
You know how it feels to take another man's life, don't you?
是的
I do.
好吧
Ok.
现在你知道还给别人是什么感觉了吧
Well, now you know how it feels to give one back.
都结束了
It's over.
停电期间我们损失了一些
We lost some during the blackout.
多少
How much?
12%
12%.
只剩98分钟
Just 98 minutes.
黑暗会杀了它
Darkness kills it.
这就是黑暗的力量
That's what darkness does.
但这不是困扰你的问题 对吧
But that's not what's bothering you, is it?
我们带的这些集装箱
All these containers we're carrying...
你确定是空的吗
Are you sure they're empty?
据我所知 是的
As far as I know, yes.
奥斯卡
Oscar...
他怎么了
What about him?
我看见他从货舱溜出来
I saw him sneak out of the cargo bay.
然后 当他意识到我见过他
And then, when he realized that I'd seen him,
他告诉我不要在船上闲逛
he told me that I shouldn't wander around the ship.
听起来像是威胁
And it sounded like a threat.
我觉得他有所隐瞒
I think he's hiding something.
我人生中最大的成功就是我能够做我想做的事情
My biggest success in life is that I've been able to do what I do,
自♥由♥自在地去做
to be free doing it,
赚一两块钱
to make a buck or two
成为查理的父亲
and to be a father for Charlie,
就像我们的父亲不适合我们一样
like our father was not for us.
我不喜欢恐惧
I don't like fear.
当我
And when I...
当我觉得恐惧的时候 我的兄弟就在我身边
When I feel that, my brother is with me.
他总是帮助我
And he always helps me.
看到没 都是空的
See? They're all empty.
全部检查一遍
Check them all.
每一个都是
Every single bloody one.
我们会的
We'll do.
我们要找什么
What are we looking for?
你百分百确定
Are you 100% sure
你看到奥斯卡往这边来了 -是的
you saw Oscar come this way? - Yes.
有人在卷烟 是吗
The man rolls his cigarettes, doesn't he?
这个
This one.
混♥蛋♥
Bastard.
这到底是什么
What the fuck is this?
我之前从未见过
I've never seen one before.
该死的混♥蛋♥
Fucking bastards...
这是什么
What is it?
这是个便携式PBR 就像
It's a portable PBR, like...
但是是用电池的
but battery operated,
用来运送活的藻类样本
designed to transport living algae samples.
他妈的混♥蛋♥
Motherfucking bastards!
有人想偷我的研究
Someone is trying to steal my research!
有人把这个偷偷带上了船
And someone has smuggled this onto the ship!
就在你的眼皮底下
On your fucking watch!
我明白
I understand...
是吗
Do you?!
如果你少花点时间在我女儿身上
Maybe if you'd spent less time fucking around on my daughter,
你就能专心点
you'd have kept your eye on the ball.
布兰达
Blanda?
布兰达
Blanda!
我们在主甲板的一个集装箱里发现了第二个PBR
We found a second PBR in one of the containers on main deck.
那东西怎么会在我的船上
How did that get on my ship?
我不知道 但奥斯卡是轮机长 他和货物没有任何关系
I don't know. But Oscar is Chief Engineer, he's got nothing to do with the cargo.
谁负责这个
And who's in charge of that?
是我 我完全不知情
I am. And I had no idea.
我们断电了
We're losing power.
奥斯卡 快点 奥斯卡 快接电♥话♥
Oscar! Come on, Oscar! Pick it up!
我们失去了主引擎 长官
We've lost the main engine, sir,
应急发电机马上就会启动
the emergency generator will be on straight away.
奥斯卡
Oscar!
奥斯卡
Oscar!
是我
Yes.
这到底是怎么回事
What the fuck is going on?
引擎坏了 长官
The engine is down, sir.
我知道 原因呢
I know it is! Why?
是我停的 这就是原因
I've stopped it, that's why.
有人吗
Hello?
查理
Charlie?
他们放你出来了
They let you out?
把电送上来 立刻
Get it back on, now!
恕我直言 先生
With all due respect, sir,
除非你放了我兄弟 否则我不会这么做
I'm not gonna do such a thing until you release my brother.
我们在一个集装箱里找到了你藏的东西
We found what you hid in one of the containers,
你这个人♥渣♥ 你为谁工作
you piece of scum! Who are you working for?
什么
What?
你让你兄弟杀了科瓦尔斯基 是不是
You got your brother to kill Kowalski, didn't you?
我没有
I did not!
听我说 你这个疯子
And listen to me, you crazy bastard,
我和我兄弟跟这事完全没关系 好吗
me and my brother had nothing to do with it, all right?
查理出来了 -什么
Charlie is out. - What?
他出来了
He's out.
他从房♥间里逃出来了
He's out, he's escaped from his room.
待在这里 好吗
Stay here, ok?
那是什么声音
剧集 | 头领 | 导航列表