剧集 | 头领 | 导航列表
极地暗♥杀♥
第二季 第六集
该死
Fuck!
不许动
Don't you fucking move an inch.
把手举起来
Put your hands up.
有人在距离智利海岸1200英里处发现亚历山大号♥
The Alexandria was found adrift at 1,200 miles from the Chilean coast
一艘日本渔船对它展开了搜救
by a Japanese fishing ship that went to its rescue.
它在南太平洋水域困了几个星期
It had spent weeks in the waters of the South Pacific.
这艘船上当时还在进行科学研究
The ship was undertaking scientific research,
因此 它受困的细节还是未知
therefore, the details of which are unknown.
当局证实 亚历山大号♥上
The authorities have confirmed that one of the Alexandria's passengers
还有一名乘客生存
has been found alive.
为了弄清楚事情的经过
The survivor is expected, who is being transferred to Valparaíso,
会把幸存者转移去瓦尔帕莱索
to clarify what happened.
是不是发现问题很棘手
Finding it hard to cope?
还好
Not really.
我有目标了
I have a purpose.
我知道那种感觉 -哦 拜托
I know that feeling. - Oh, please.
我们一点都不像
We're nothing alike.
我做这些不都是为了复仇这种小事
I haven't done all this for something as petty as revenge.
看吧 这就是你一直都不明白的地方
See, that's what you never understood.
我这么做不只是为了给我母亲报仇
I didn't do this just to avenge my mother.
我必须确保你以后再也不会这么做
I had to make sure you never did it again.
我必须毁了你
I had to destroy you.
我在做的是我命中注定要做的事
I'm doing what I was destined to do.
你不能去对抗宇宙的意志
You can't fight the will of the universe.
你以为你是我们都得围着你跳舞的大明星吗
So you're the star we should all dance around?
现在还不是
Not yet.
但快了
But soon.
快了
Soon.
你真可悲
You're pathetic.
你就是个小人 心里装了一个黑洞
You're a tiny man with a black hole in your heart.
里面的黑暗持续 不断地扩大
And that darkness will keep growing, and growing,
直到把所有东西都吞噬 吞噬到一无所有
and suck everything into it until there's nothing left,
甚至连你自己都不能幸免
not even you.
如果是这样 那我已经被吞噬了
If that's the case, then I've already been swallowed.
我在陆地上等你
I'll be waiting for you on land.
哪位 -是我
Yeah? - It's me.
开门 结束了
Open up. It's done.
我的容器呢
Where is my case?
在这里 你的圣杯
Here it is. Your Holy Grail.
现在轮到你把我送回我家人身边
Now you get me back to my family.
差不多是时候了
It's about time.
他们还有六个小时才到 -为什么我们不能向他们靠近
They're still six hours away. - Why can't we move towards them?
引擎恢复了 -但没完全恢复
The engine's back. - Not really.
引擎和螺旋桨断开了
The engine has been disconnected from the propellers. It's just...
它还在旋转 用不了多久就会过热
Spinning. It won't take long before it overheats.
好吧 情况有多糟糕
Alright, how bad is that?
它可能会爆♥炸♥
It will explode.
他想把船弄沉 让船上所有人都遭殃
He wants to sink the ship with everyone on board.
所以他放下了救生船
That's why he dropped the lifeboats.
我们还能用救生艇
We can still use the rescue boats.
我带队在船外等那帮日本人
I'll take the team and wait for the Japs outside the ship.
好 走吧
Okay. Go ahead.
那我们其他人呢 -我们不会跳船
What about the rest of us? - We're not jumping ship.
那威尔呢 -威尔怎么了
What about Wil? - What about Wil?
他在哪儿
Where is he?
他拿了枪 还喝了酒
He's got the gun. And he's been drinking.
该死
Fucking hell.
每人一袋 当然还有海藻箱
Just one bag per person. And the algae case, of course.
干得漂亮
Well done.
悠斗呢
Where's Yuto?
他想休息一下 所以他肯定在船舱里
He wanted to get some rest, so he must be in his cabin.
我敲了他的门 他没应
I knocked on his door, he didn't answer.
我去找他 在我来找你们之前 好好待在船舱里
I'll go find him. You stay in your cabin until I come for you.
王八蛋
Son of a bitch.
什么 -看看这个
What? - Look at this!
该死
Fuck.
我们得手动关闭引擎
We'll have to kill the engine manually.
在那里 你疯了吗
In there? Are you nuts?
都失控了
It's out of control!
只要我在船上 这艘船就不会沉
This ship won't sink as long as I'm on board.
为什么 -为什么
Why? - Why?
是的 为什么
Yes! Why?
去他妈的船
Fuck this ship.
我们还是可以把救援船开走
We can still take the rescue boat with them.
我们可以回家 回到家人和朋友身边
We can go home, to our families and friends.
你没有家人吗
Don't you have a family?
你回去的时候没有人在等你吗
People waiting for you when you come back?
埃里卡
Erika.
如果你想走 就走吧 金
If you wanna go, just go, Kim.
我能搞定
I can handle it.
悠斗
Yuto!
悠斗 我们得走了
Yuto, we gotta go!
看在上帝的份上
For fuck's sake.
什么情况
What the fuck?
嘿 -嘿
Hey! - Hey.
我该怎么做
What do I do?
这些阀门 我们要把它们关上
These valves! We need to close them!
等等 给你
Huh... Wait. Here!
在那边
Over there!
哦 上帝
Oh, God.
好的 很好
Okay. Good. Okay.
很好
Good.
还有一个 还有一个不见了
There's one... One more missing.
来 跟我来
Come, follow me.
哪位 -爸爸
Yeah? - Dad?
我这就来
I'm on my way.
北极星上发生的事 我要你对我实话实说
I need you to be honest with me about what happened on Polaris.
你想知道什么
What do you want to know?
给我讲讲玛吉
Tell me about Maggie.
玛吉是北极星六号♥的医疗队员
Maggie was the team medic on Polaris VI.
所有人都是她杀的 不是我
She's responsible for all the murders, not me.
好吧
Okay.
为什么
Why?
因为她认为她母亲的死是我造成的
Because she blames me for her mother's death.
这就是原因
That's why.
她妈妈叫萨拉·杰克逊
Her mom was a woman called Sarah Jackson.
她是北极星五号♥的研究助理
She was a research assistant on Polaris V.
我们当时很亲近
We became close.
很亲密
Intimate.
有一天 我们意见不合
Then one day, we had a disagreement.
说来挺不好意思的 后来我们开始肢体冲突
And I'm ashamed to say it became physical.
我们打起来 她摔倒撞到了头
We struggled, she fell, she hit her head.
然后死了
And she died.
我崩溃了
I was devastated.
整个团队也一样
The whole team was.
当然 这是个人层面的
On a personal level, of course.
但也是专业层面的
But also on a professional level.
因为一切都处于危险之中
Because everything was in jeopardy.
任务 研究 一切都很危险
The mission, the research, everything.
所以北极星五号♥的火灾是个幌子
So the fire on Polaris V was a cover up.
这不是我的主意 但双方都同意了
It wasn't my idea, but it was mutually agreed.
它只是用来保护我们的 仅此而已
It was designed to protect us. That's all.
保护工作 保护一切
Protect the work, everything.
我并不觉得骄傲
I'm not proud of it.
一点也不
I'm not proud of it at all.
我知道我是个混♥蛋♥ 瑞秋
I know I'm an asshole, Rachel,
但我不是杀人犯
but I'm not a murderer.
我相信你
I believe you.
亚瑟 瑞秋在吗
Arthur! Is Rachel there?
剧集 | 头领 | 导航列表