剧集 | 头领 | 导航列表
And all I wish is to make them grow as happy as possible,
这是我唯一的愿望
that's all I pray for.
你是个虔诚的教♥徒♥
You are a very religious man.
是的 我很虔诚
Yes, I'm a religious man.
他们告诉我们那些采访不会公开的 不是吗
They told us those interviews would be private, no?
这就是你不想接受采访的原因吗
Is that why you didn't want to take part in them?
我不相信那些狗屁心理学
I don't believe in that psychological bullshit.
我知道
I know.
你觉得你的优点之一是什么
What would you consider to be one of your strengths?
我的信仰
My faith.
那弱点呢
And what would you say is one of your weaknesses?
我们都是罪人 不是吗
We are all sinners, are we not?
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
我要在网上找个人
I need to find someone on the internet.
在这里允许做这事吗
Can we do that from here?
我们不能因为任何私人理由
We are not allowed to use the satellite connection
使用卫星连接
for any personal matter.
亚历克不需要知道
Alec doesn't need to know.
玛吉米切尔这个名字对你有什么含义吗
Does the name Maggie Mitchell mean anything to you?
嗯 北极星的博士 就是指证你的那个
Yeah, the doctor from Polaris, the one who testified against you.
她陷害了我
She framed me.
我肯定她和科瓦尔斯基的谋杀案有关
I'm convinced that she had something to do with Kowalski's murder.
我得找到她
And I need to find out where she is.
我需要你帮我 悠斗
I need your help, Yuto.
好吧 我试试看
Alright. I can try.
瑞秋
Rachel.
她刚出去透气了
She's just getting some air.
就在右舷甲板上
Starboard deck.
你还好吗 -嗯
You alright? - Yeah.
只是
It's just...
你知道吗 当我知道自己进不了北极星小组的时候
You know? When I didn't make it into the Polaris team...
我崩溃了
I was devastated.
我恨死你了
And I hated you so much.
但是后来 我发现没去那里真是太幸运了
And then, it turned out I'd been so lucky not to go.
现在
And now...
我只想回家
I just want to get back home.
嘿
Hey.
没事了
It's alright.
对不起
I'm sorry.
只剩四天了
Only four days to go.
是的
Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
我得走了
I have to go.
谢谢
Thank you.
瑞秋
Rachel.
瑞秋 你不该自己一个人出去散步
Rachel, you shouldn't be out walking on your own.
你好 亚瑟
Hello, Arthur.
你真以为我找不到你吗
Did you really think I wouldn't find you?
亚瑟
Arthur.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
嗯 我没事 我很好
Yeah, I'm fine. I'm fine.
你呢
And you?
我很害怕
I'm afraid.
我也是
Me too.
瑞秋 我 我很抱歉
Rachel, I'm... I'm sorry
把你牵扯进来
that I've dragged you into the middle of all this,
但你最好不要独自一人走动
but I'd rather you don't walk around on your own.
好的
Okay.
亚瑟 我们得谈谈北极星的事情
Arthur, we need to talk about Polaris.
你想知道什么
What do you want to know?
抱歉打断一下
Sorry for interrupting.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
不 不 没关系的
No, no, it's alright.
告诉我
Tell me.
马库斯否认了一切 但我们仍占上风
Marcus denies everything, but we've got the upper hand.
他的脖子被抓伤了
His neck is scratched.
我在科瓦斯基的指甲里发现了皮肤碎屑
And I found torn skin under Kowaslki's fingernails.
所以他们一定打过架
So, they must have fought.
上帝啊
Jesus Christ.
智利警方可以分♥析♥DNA加以确认
The Chilean Police can analyze the DNA and get confirmation.
很好
Good.
不 我们不需要智利警♥察♥介入
No, we don't need the Chilean Police.
我们需要的一切工具 船上都有
We've got everything that we need on board.
如果我们自己做的话
And we could achieve it much more efficiently
也许会比智利警方更有效率
than maybe the Chilean Police could.
是的 扎克24小时内就能搞定
Yeah. Zack could get everything sorted in less than 24 hours.
对啊 好主意
Yeah, sounds like a good idea.
那好 我们现在只差马库斯的样本了
Well, all we need now is a sample from Marcus.
或者更好的方法是 从船上每个人身上都提取样本
Or better yet, a sample from everyone on the ship.
你不觉得马库斯可疑吗
You don't think it was Marcus?
我不明白他为什么要把科瓦尔斯基的头砍下来
I don't understand why he would cut off Kowalski's head.
她说得对
She's right.
我们一起来吧
Let's do everyone.
好的 王尔德博士
Alright, doctor Wilde,
我只需要在你脸颊上擦拭一下
I'm just gonna need to swab this on the side of your cheek.
好的 谢谢 这就够了
Alright, thank you. That's all we need.
这是亚瑟的
Here's Arthur's.
谢谢 -这样就好了吗
Thank you. - That's it?
是的 -好吧
That's it. - Alright.
亚历克
Alec.
谢谢
Thank you.
准备好了吗 -好了
You ready? - Yep.
下一个是谁
Who's next?
你是说 那些疯子让我们做什么我们就得做什么吗
Are you saying that we have to do whatever those psychos want us to do?
我不敢相信你居然站在他们那边
Because I can't believe you're taking their side.
你有更好的解决方案吗 -我们不在乎你们的解决方案
Do you have a better solution? - We don't care about your solutions.
要我闭嘴吗 谁说的 -停下 停下
I should stop talking? Says who? - Stop, stop!
我的人可以这么做 但他们不信任他
My men will do this. But they don't trust him.
好吧 可以换瑞秋来做
Okay, so Rachel can do it.
这不是什么政♥治♥迫♥害♥ 舰长 这是科学
This is no witch hunt, Captain, this is science.
好吧
Okay.
这就是一派胡言
This is just a load of crap.
这也能最快证明你的清白
It's also the fastest way to prove your innocence.
如果这就是你想要的 你可以拒绝参加
You can refuse to take part if that's what you want.
哦 当然 但是那会让别人怎么看我
Oh, sure, and how would that make me look?
这边请
This way.
好了 准备好了吗
Okay. Ready?
张嘴
Open your mouth.
有发现什么吗
Have you got something for me?
玛吉·米切尔消失了
Maggie Mitchell is nowhere to be found,
但外面很多人都在议论你
but many people out there are talking about you.
看这个冰女
Look at this icegirl.
"我希望那混♥蛋♥下地狱"
"I hope the bastard rots in hell."
这是我被捕那天发布的
This was posted the day I was arrested.
是的 她只在那天发了一条 然后再没发过 直到3月9日
Yes. She only posted that day, and never again until March 9th.
也就是我出狱那天
The day I got out.
从那以后她就没停过 知道你离开 她很不高兴
She hasn't stopped since. Wasn't happy to see you go.
这是最后一条 昨天晚上发的
And this is the last one. Yesterday night.
"亚瑟 我知道迟早有一天 你会看到的"
"Arthur, I know that you will read this someday."
她说对了
She got that right.
"要知道 你逃不出我的手掌心
"You must know that there's no getting away from me.
我会让你为你的罪行付出代价"
I will make you pay for your crimes."
我们能回复吗
Can we write back?
当然可以
Sure.
"你好 冰女 或者我应该叫你玛吉"
"Hello, Icegirl. Or should I call you Maggie?
你有机会杀我的时候 就该杀了我
You should have killed me when you had the chance.
我也一样"
And the same goes for me."
继续 继续写 这样她就知道这是我写的了
Go on, go ahead, write it. That way she'll know it's from me.
那下一步呢
Now what?
如果她回复 也许我就能追踪到她
If she writes back, maybe I can trace her.
好
剧集 | 头领 | 导航列表