剧集 | 头领 | 导航列表
查理 手动操作 -是 舰长
Charlie! Manual! - Yeah, Captain.
他们就不能直接把船放下去吗
Can't they just like drop it or something?
抱歉 我看不下去了
I'm sorry, I... I can't watch this.
普林斯顿大学分子生物学系
Department of Molecular Biology, Princeton University,
有什么可以帮你的吗 -你好
how may I help you? - Hello.
我想找扎夏利·杜布瓦教授
I'd like to speak to Professor Zacharie Dubois.
对不起 他已经不在这个系了
I'm sorry, but he's not part of this Department anymore.
噢是的 他三月初就走了 对吧
Oh, of course, he left at the beginning of March, right?
是的 请问你是
Yes. Who am I speaking to?
我只是 他的一个同事
Oh, I'm just... I'm a colleague.
他有没有留下我能联♥系♥到他的地址
Did he leave an address where I could contact him?
他没有回复我的任何邮件
He's not been replying to any of my mails.
没有 对不起
No, sorry.
我确实有急事找他 有谁或许知道吗
I do need to speak to him quite urgently, is there someone who might know?
对不起 我不能向你提供这样的信息
I'm sorry but I can't provide you with that kind of information.
祝你今天愉快
Have a good day.
你到底在哪儿 扎夏利·杜布瓦
Where the fuck are you, Zacharie Dubois?
他死了
He's dead.
嘿 亚历克
Hey, Alec!
实验室出事了
Something's wrong at the lab.
门坏了 -一定是你的卡坏了
The door's not working. - It must be your card.
我给你换张新的 -不 不是我的卡
I'll get you a new one. - No, it's not my card.
没电了
There's no power.
船长 我们的实验室停电了
Captain, we got a power failure in the lab.
有人能去检查一下吗
Can someone go check it?
瑞秋在哪
Where's Rachel?
该死
Fuck.
好吧
Alright.
我不知道它怎么搞的
I don't know what happened to it.
拜托
Come on.
该死
Fuck.
瑞秋
Rachel?
好吧
Alright.
好吧
Ok.
行了
Got it.
瑞秋
Rachel?
瑞秋
Rachel!
瑞秋 瑞秋
Rachel, Rachel!
瑞秋
Rachel!
亚历克
Alec!
哦 该死
Oh, shit.
打电♥话♥给艾瑞卡 拿些毯子来
Call Erika! And get some blankets.
怎么了 -她在里面多久了
What happened? - How long has she been in there?
不知道 -亚历克 她在里面多久了
Don't know. - Alec! How long has she been in there?
不知道 但她快冻死了 -她会没事的
Don't know, but she's fucking freezing. - She's going to be alright…
把你的外套脱了 给她穿上 -好的
Get your coat off, put it round her. - Alright.
快点 快点 好了 好了 好了
Come on, come on, alright, alright, alright.
好了 没事了 没事了
Alright. It's alright, it's alright.
没事了 没事了
It's alright, it's alright.
没用的 亚历克
It's not fucking working, Alec!
起作用了 -没起作用
It's working. - It's not working!
加油 瑞秋 加油
Come on, Rachel! Come on.
该死的 去他妈的
Fuck this, fuck this.
瑞秋 拜托 听我说 好吗
Rachel! Come on. Listen to me, ok?
你听我说 你为我站起来吧 好吗
You listen to me, you listen to me, you stand for me, ok?
你倒是站起来啊 站起来
You fucking stand for me. You get up...
你快站起来 听到了吗 你站起来 快点
You fucking stand, do you hear me? You stand! Come on!
为我站起来 加油
Stand for me! Go!
拜托 站起来 为我站起来 求你了
Come on, stand, stand for me, please!
瑞秋 别这样 求你了
Rachel, come on! Please.
求你了 宝贝
Please, baby.
拜托 加油 站起来
Please, come, come on! Stand!
请为我站起来 请为我站起来
Stand for me, please, stand for me, please.
求你了
Please!
加油
Come on.
加油 加油
Come on, come on, come on.
加油 瑞秋
Come on, Rachel.
加油 加油
Come on, come on, come on!
加油 加油
Come on! Come on.
加油
Come on...
加把劲
Come on.
瑞秋
Rachel.
加把劲
Come on!
瑞秋 我知道很冷 你需要休息
Rachel! It's cold, I know. You need to rest.
嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey!
你知道我是谁吗
Do you know who I am?
没事了 没事了
It's alright. It's alright.
她情况稳定了
She's stable.
她会没事的
She's going to be all right.
谢谢
Thank you.
好险
That was close.
这不会让你想起什么吗 -闭嘴
Doesn't this remind you of something? - Shut it!
什么
Sorry?
没什么
It's nothing.
还记得我把你锁在冰里的时候吗
Remember when I locked you out in the ice?
你差点冻死
And you almost froze to death?
真好玩
That was fun.
她很漂亮 亚瑟
She is beautiful, Arthur.
你不该带她来这里
You shouldn't have brought her here.
我想成为你生命中唯一的女人
I want to be the only woman in your life.
我要一把枪
I want a gun.
你说什么 -给我把枪
Excuse me? - Give me a gun.
我不能给你枪 -这艘船上有个杀手
I can't give you a gun. - There's a killer loose on this ship
而你却什么都不做
and you're doing absolutely nothing!
因为你的坚持 我们浪费了一天时间回去找一具尸体
We lost a day sailing back for a bloody corpse because you insisted.
是的 我们船上有个杀手
And yes, we have a killer on board.
但也是你精心挑选了每一个拍档
But you did handpick each and every one of your collaborators.
如果你不保护我 亚历克 我就自己动手
If you don't protect me, Alec, I'll do it myself.
我不需要你来提醒我我的职责
I don't need you to remind me of my duty.
我就是你的责任
I'm your bloody duty!
你知道有多少人失去了生命
Do you realize how many lives have been lost
想让这一切发生吗
trying to make this happen?
但有一条生命 只有一条 你不能失去
But there's one life, just one, that you can't afford to lose.
那就是我的命
And that's mine.
给我把枪
So give me a gun.
不管了
Fucking hell.
我一直在想那些冰女的留言
I've been thinking about those Icegirl messages.
那些留言怎么了
What about them?
她提到了科瓦尔斯基 为什么是他
Well, she mentioned Kowalski. Why... Why him?
她知道什么
What does she know?
面部识别
Face recognition.
太棒了
Brilliant.
为什么他先被杀
Now, why was he killed first?
他是我的得力助手
Well, he was my right-hand man.
也许还有别的原因
Maybe there's something else.
一些我们遗漏掉的东西
Something we're missing.
等等 这是什么
Wait, what's this?
看起来像是他笔记本上的涂鸦
Looks like scribblings from one of his notebooks.
是啊 但是笔记本呢
Yeah, but where is it? The notebook.
也许凶手带走了
Well, maybe the killer took it with him.
我不是神探科伦坡 但是当凶手抓住扎克的时候
I'm no Columbo but, when the killer got Zack,
他本可以轻易地选择瑞秋的
he could have easily gone for Rachel right there.
为什么把她留到之后
Why leave her for later?
这可能都是北极星事件重演的一部分
It might all be part of the Polaris reenactment.
也许她不必死
Or maybe she didn't have to die.
直到你让她结束研究
Not until you asked her to wrap up the research
允许她查看所有文件
and granted her access to all the files.
该死 -一定是这样
Bloody hell. - That must be it.
头 冰箱
The head, the freezer...
他们都是障眼法
They're all distractions.
剧集 | 头领 | 导航列表