剧集 | 头领 | 导航列表
走吧
Come on.
氧气含量68%
Oxygen is at 68%.
它的衰变速度比你预期的要快得多
It's decaying much faster than you anticipated.
至少空气压缩机能给我们争取点时间
Well, at least, the air compressors will help give us a bit more time.
对 但也没多少
Yeah, but not much.
平安回来 好吗 -我会的
You better come back in one piece, okay? - Yeah.
我们会关注传呼机的
We'll be listening.
很好
Great.
这个现在完全没用了 -是吗
This is totally useless now. - Is it though?
我肯定
It certainly is.
我说不好
I mean, I don't know.
压缩机看起来完好无损
The compressor still looks intact.
除非
Unless...
除非什么
What?
也许我们可以抢救一些零件
Maybe we could salvage some of the parts
用来建造一个我们可以随身携带的东西
and construct something that we could carry with us
等那个日本渔船来的时候带上去
when the Japs come.
对哦 我之前没想到这点
Yeah, I hadn't thought of that.
让悠斗和格洛丽亚来帮你忙
Get Yuto and Gloria to help you.
亚瑟 听着
Arthur, look,
奥斯卡不可能是独自来窃取我们的研究的
Oscar couldn't have tried to steal our research on his own.
你确定要让更多人参与进来吗
Are you sure you want more people involved?
亲爱的 如果我不让别人参与进来
And how the hell am I going to keep an eye on you, sweetheart,
那我要怎么盯着你呢
if I don't have other people involved?
阿远 准备好了吗
Are you ready, Wan?
好了
Alright.
机不可失 时不再来 对吧
Now or never, right?
打扰一下
Excuse me?
不好意思 你没事吧
I'm sorry. Are you alright?
我能帮你什么吗
Can I help you?
恐怕不能
I don't think you can.
你受伤了 怎么回事
You're hurt. What happened?
我
I...
我男朋友 他
My boyfriend, he...
该死
Fuck.
你认识瑞秋·拉索吗
Do you know a Rachel Russo?
她住在这栋楼里
She lives in this building and...
她是我在都柏林唯一的亲人 所以
And she's the only family I've got in Dublin, so...
你是瑞秋的家人 我是她室友
You're family with Rachel? I'm... I'm her flatmate.
你是利亚姆 -是啊
You're Liam? - Yeah.
我是安娜 她在伦敦的表妹
I'm Anna, her cousin from London.
抱歉 她好像没提过你
I'm sorry. I don't think she's ever mentioned you.
好吧
Great.
我想给她打电♥话♥的时候手♥机♥没电了
Well, my battery is dead from trying to call her,
她好像不在家
it's like she's on another planet or something.
她出差去了
She's on a business trip.
好吧 该死
Okay, fuck.
等等
No, wait.
进来吧 让我检查一下你的伤势
Come inside. Let me have a look at that.
你确定吗 -当然
You sure? - Of course.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我们什么时候能再有个PBR -问得好
Since when do we have a second PBR? - Good question.
你能不能搞个小号♥的出来
Can you make a smaller one out of it or not?
我都不知道这什么东西 -你呢
I don't even know what this is. - You?
我也许可以 但我需要你的3D打印机
Maybe I can, but I'm gonna need your 3D printer.
我不想打击你
I hate to break it to you,
但如果你觉得有了五十万就能退休
but if you think you can retire with half a million in the piggy,
那恐怕不行 -退休 才不呢
you can't. - Retire? No.
我要拿这钱买♥♥个餐馆
With that money, I'll buy my own restaurant.
自己当主厨
I'll become a chef.
一流的员工 一流的菜式
Top crew, top produce.
你冒着生命危险就是为了这个
Is that what you're risking your neck for?
我喜欢做饭
I love to cook.
我讨厌的是这艘船
What I hate is this ship.
在这鬼地方待20年足够了
20 years of this hell is enough.
来吧
Come on.
第三根电缆也搞到了 还剩一半了
Third cable in. Halfway there.
你是对的 有人想窃取研究成果
You were right, someone is trying to steal the research.
肯定是其中一个科学家 -怎么偷的
It has to be one of the scientists. - How?
我们什么时候才能到集装箱那边
Since when do we have access to the containers?
你知道我在害怕什么吗
You know what really bugs me?
什么 -他们在我们取得突破进展之后
What? - The killings only began
才开始杀人
after the breakthrough.
先是科瓦尔斯基 然后是扎克 然后是瑞秋 好像他们已经得到了想要的东西
First Kowalski, then Zach, then Rachel... It's like they got what they wanted,
现在他们要除掉所有的目击者 把我们全都杀了
now they're just getting rid of all the witnesses. Us.
你觉得他们一开始就计划好了是吗
You think they had it planned from the start?
我不好说 我的意思是 你想想
I don't know. I mean, think about it:
我们被切断了通讯 所有的秘密一同涌来
no communications, all the secrecy to come on board.
没人知道我们在这里
Nobody knows we're here!
如果你是凶手 -什么 我不是
If you're the killer... - What? I'm not the killer!
你在说什... -悠斗
What is...? - Yuto, please.
让我说完 好吗
Just let me speak, okay?
如果你就是凶手 你能不能快点动手
If you're the killer, could you just, please, do it fast?
朝我脑袋开一枪之类的
Like, shoot me in the head kind of thing.
因为说实话 我不怕死
Because honestly, death doesn't scare me,
但我不想受折磨 懂吗
but I just don't wanna suffer, could you do that?
好的 我会记住的
Okay. I'll keep that in mind.
谢谢 -不客气
Thank you. - Yeah.
那是科瓦尔斯基的电脑吗
Is that Kowalski's laptop?
成功了
It worked!
我们到了
We're there.
哦 该死
Oh, shit!
阿远
Wan!
阿远
Wan!
查理
Charlie!
查理
Charlie!
不
No!
查理 不
Charlie! No!
住手
Stop!
救命 救命
Help, help!
他抓住了亚历克 查理抓住了亚历克
He got Alec! Charlie got Alec!
阿远 你说什么
Wan, what was that?
阿远 你说什么 查理抓到亚历克了 你听到的是这个吗
Wan, what did you say? Charlie got Alec, is that what you heard?
阿远 -该死
Wan? - Shit!
亚历克 亚历克 收到了吗 亚历克克
Alec, Alec, do you copy? Alec?
该死
Fuck.
把他放下
Put him down.
我说了放下他
I said put him down!
对不起
Sorry.
远先生
Mister Wan.
是的 是我 远先生
Yes. It's me, mister Wan.
远先生
Mister Wan.
不 查理
No, Char--
亚历克 你还好吗
Alec, are you ok?
亚历克 跟我说话
Alec, talk to me!
你 让他下来 立刻马上
You! Send him down! Now!
这到底是怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
亚历克和阿远正在试图接近发电机
Alec and Wan are trying to reach the generators,
但查理挡住了他们的路 我需要你下去
but Charlie has got in their way. I need you down there!
现在 -等等
Now! - Wait, what the hell
阿远在那里做什么 -他同意去的
was Wan doing down there? - He agreed to go.
会有补偿给他的
For a compensation.
你这个混♥蛋♥ -多少钱
You fucking bastard. - How much?
你还敢问 -十万美元
Don't you dare. - A hundred grand.
够了 这根本不可行
Enough! This is not happening!
机不可失 孩子
It's now or never, son.
威尔
Wil.
不要
Don't.
好的 我去
Okay. I'll do it.
该死 -但我要你的枪
Fuck! - But I want your gun.
剧集 | 头领 | 导航列表