剧集 | 头领 | 导航列表
五百万美金
Five million dollars?
但首先 我要看看科瓦尔斯基电脑里的分子
But first, I need to see that molecule in Kowalski's laptop.
你为什么不告诉我
You managed to break in.
你黑进了他的电脑
Now, why in the world wouldn't you tell me?
我有想跟你说来的
I tried to.
有什么有意思的东西吗
Anything interesting?
我不知道 你们想找什么
I don't know. What are you all looking for?
你是格洛丽亚死前最后一个和她说话的人
You were the last to talk to Gloria before she died.
我不是 亚瑟才是最后一个 -你知道我在说什么
I was not. That would be Arthur. - You know what I mean.
她做过或说过什么奇怪的事吗
Did she do or say anything strange?
没有 -没有
Not really. - Not really.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我确定
Yes, I'm sure.
我怎么觉得你在骗我
Then why do I get the feeling that you're lying to me?
你跟她是一伙的
Where you in cahoots with her?
你在说什么 我不是 我保证
What? No! I promise!
我们当时只是在干活
We were just working on the case.
那进展如何
How's that going?
我们会准时完成的
We'll make it on time.
你留在这里
You stay here.
我不想看到你带着那个畜生到处乱跑
I don't want you walking around with that fucking animal on the loose.
也许我能帮你
Maybe I can help you with that?
谢谢
Thanks.
有需要会叫你的
I'll keep that in mind.
嘿 -嘿
Hey. - Hey.
他会没事的
He's gonna be okay.
有些东西你需要看一下
There's something you need to see.
该死的 那是什么
Bloody hell, what the fuck is that?
看起来像烧伤
Looks like a burn.
什么时候烧伤的 -我不知道
But when did that happen? - I have no idea.
嘿 嘿
Hey! Hey!
你感觉怎么样
Hey, how are you feeling?
我给你用了吗♥啡♥
That's the morphine.
等药效过了 我会再给你点
I can give you more when it wears off.
我尽力了 但你回家后得再去看医生
I did my best, but you will want to see a real doctor when you get back home.
谢谢
Thanks.
你的右臂怎么了
What about your right arm?
上面是什么东西
What the hell is that?
这个吗
Oh, this?
只是个小实验室事故 酸液泄漏
It's a minor lab accident, an acid spill.
不值一提 -看起来可不像没事
It's nothing. - Doesn't look like nothing.
看起来很严重 我得烧灼一下消个毒
It looks really bad. I'll need to cauterize it.
什么时候烧伤的
When did that happen?
六七天前
Six-seven days ago.
你为什么不告诉我们 -又不严重 真的
Why didn't you tell us? - Because it's nothing, really.
别担心
Don't worry.
况且这几周坏事不断 不是吗 -日本船13小时后就到
It's not been the best of weeks, has it? - The Japanese should be here
你好好休息
in 13 hours. Get some rest.
查理呢
And Charlie?
没消息 希望他别是找到路逃出去了
No news. Let's hope he doesn't find a way out.
有什么情况吗
So?
有人偷了柜子里的吗♥啡♥和氯♥胺♥酮♥
Someone's stolen morphine and ketamine from the cabinet.
该死的
Fucking hell.
船上有瘾君子吗
Any junkies among the crew?
没有
No.
肯定有酗酒的跟吸毒的 但没好这一口的
Booze and pot for sure, but not this. Not from my cabinet.
你觉得会是他吗
You think it was him?
偷药贼
The drugs?
说吧
Come on.
我不知道
I don't know.
但他受伤的时候肯定需要药
But he must have needed something.
不过话说回来 他想要的话说一声不就有了
But then again, all he had to do was ask.
谢谢你
Thank you.
还有一件事
One more thing.
他怎么会有枪
How the fuck did he have a gun?
我给他的
I gave it to him.
该死
Fuck!
等等
Wait!
东西在哪
Where is it?
什么在哪 -别他妈跟我耍花招
Where is what? - Don't you fucking play with me!
枪在哪
The gun!
我没看到枪
I haven't seen no gun.
我也没看见
Me neither.
你以为我傻吗
Do you think I'm stupid?
我要是就这么想的呢
What if I did?
你喝酒了吗
Have you been drinking?
喝了又怎么样
What if I have?
我发誓我没看到枪
I swear I haven't seen no gun.
你想现在搜我们的身吗
Do you want to search us
还是等我们把她搬到储物间再搜
before or after we take this to the pantry?
或者说你想自己把她搬过去
Or maybe you want to take her yourself.
给我滚
Get the fuck out of here.
她怎么会做这种事 -谁都有可能
How could she? - How could anyone?
但是格洛丽亚 她
But Gloria? She's...
如果说我从人性中学到了什么
If there's one thing I've learned about human nature,
就是我们都是脆弱 悲惨 心怀恐惧
it's that we're all weak, miserable, frightened souls
时刻都在伪装的灵魂
putting on a show.
我们假装自己值得被迷恋 被关注 甚至被爱
Pretending that we deserve affection, attention, even love.
但我们不配
We don't.
人生就是一场化妆舞会
It's a masquerade.
仅此而已
That's all it is.
还是一场残忍♥的舞会
And a cruel one too.
王尔德博士 你这么愤世嫉俗
Doctor Wilde, the cynic.
我生性如此
It's my default setting.
这是我隐藏恐惧的方式
It's how I hide the fear.
但你同时也是个聪明的科学家
Also a brilliant scientist
你毕生致力于寻找阻止气候变化的方法
who has devoted his life to finding a way to stop Climate Change,
而这将拯救数百万人的生命
which will save millions of lives.
我不是为了拯救谁的性命
It's not about the lives.
人类已经濒临灭绝
We're on the verge of extinction.
这是我们应得的
And we deserve it.
那为什么 为什么这么努力 -因为他们怀疑我
Why then? Why all the effort? - Because they doubted me.
他们说这不可能 还嘲笑我
They said it couldn't be done. They even laughed at me.
然后他们以莫须有的罪名把我关进监狱
And then they put me in jail for crimes I didn't commit.
我想救的只有一个人
There is one life I want to save.
为了她我会拯救整个世界
And I'd save the whole world just for her.
但在监狱里的时候我突然意识到我错得有多离谱
It hit me when I was in jail how wrong I'd been.
我追悔莫及
How sorry I was.
人类也许不值得被拯救
Humanity may not deserve to be saved.
我可能不配得到你的原谅
And I may not deserve your forgiveness.
但这就是我想要的 瑞秋
But that's all I want, Rachel.
这就是我唯一想要的
That's all I need.
威尔 看
Wil, look.
她的鞋带
The shoelace.
那是什么
What's that?
该死的怪胎
Fucking weirdos.
我有个客户愿意出几百万
I have a client willing to pay millions
买♥♥海藻样本和我们所有的数据
for a sample of the algae and all of our data.
我们只需要把所有文件都搞到这个硬盘里
We just need to transfer all the files into this drive.
所以集装箱里的PBR是你搞的吗
So the PBR in the container... That was you?
是的 我的委托人设法把它偷偷带进了船
Yeah, my client managed to sneak that into the ship.
你的客户他们都是谁啊
Who are they, your clients?
他们是好人
They're the good guys.
噢 好人
Of course, the good guys.
你以为是谁把亚瑟救出来的
Who do you think got Arthur out of jail?
该死的绿色和平组织吗
Fucking Greenpeace?
听着 他不配当英雄
Look, he doesn't deserve to be the hero.
但是你和我
But you and me...
难道我们不应该得到一些补偿吗
Don't we deserve some kind of compensation for all of this?
我们确实该
We sure do.
剧集 | 头领 | 导航列表