剧集 | 头领 | 导航列表
你每走一步 凶手都尾随其后
The killer's after your work.
我们有个该死的告密者
We have a fucking snitch.
嘿 -嘿 你在干什么
Hey. - Hey, what are you up to?
亚瑟让我完成瑞秋的工作 所以
Arthur told me to finish up Rachel's work, so...
我明白了 所以他现在信任你了
I see. So now he trusts you.
我想他已经没有选择了
Well, I guess he's running out of options.
我们是老相识了
And we go way back.
好吧
Ok.
你一个人在这里不害怕吗
Aren't you afraid of being here all by yourself?
你害怕吗
Are you?
害怕啊 但我有武器
Hell yeah! But I'm armed.
我想看看这个
I want to take a look at this.
为什么 -它一定有内部记忆
What for? - It must have an internal memory.
也许悠斗可以恢复数据DNA测试
Maybe Yuto could recover the data. The DNA tests.
看起来还不错
It looks ok.
应该都在这里
It should all be here.
嘿
Hey!
为什么我们开得这么慢
Why are we going so slow?
有个小问题 我们正在处理
It's a minor problem. We're on it.
这是二氧化碳灭火系统
It's the CO2 fire extinguishing system.
机舱里的红瓶子里充满了二氧化碳
The red bottles in the engine room are full of CO2.
如果引擎着火了
If there's a fire in the engine,
机舱被封锁 充满了二氧化碳
the engine room is sealed and flooded with CO2,
取代氧气 灭火
displacing the oxygen and killing the fire.
其中一个阀门出现故障 我们正在处理
There's a failure on one of the valves. We're on it.
在修好之前我们不能全速前进
We can't go full ahead until it's fixed.
我是奥斯卡
Yes, Oscar.
船长 一切都恢复正常了
Yes, Captain, everything is back to normal.
一切尽在掌握 -干得好 谢谢
Everything is under control. - Good job. Thank you.
全速前进
Full ahead, then.
全速前进 船长
Full ahead, Captain.
解决了
Solved.
前进吧 我的公主
Onwards, my princess.
嘿
Hey!
出什么事了吗 -没有
Is something wrong? - No.
查理 是那个死人吗
Charlie. Is it the dead man?
不 我不喜欢他
No, I didn't like him.
我觉得他死了更好
I think he's better off dead.
别再这么说了
Don't ever say that again.
对我不要说 对任何人都不要说
Not to me, not to anyone.
但你为什么打我 -我更痛
But why are you hitting me? - It hurts me more.
威尔是对的 -威尔
Wil is right... - Wil?
这跟威尔有什么关系 -有关系
What does Wil have to do with it? - Yeah!
他说我不需要你 我不是小孩子了
He says I don't need you! I'm not a kid anymore!
是嘛 他说你不需要我 -是啊
Yeah! He says you don't need me? - Yeah!
那可太棒了 查理 你知道我说什么吗
That's just fucking great, Charlie! You know what I say?
去他妈的威尔 离他远点
Fuck Wil. Stay away from him.
我告诉过你管牢你自己的事 -我是成年人了
I told you to mind your own business. - I'm a grown-up.
哦 是的 你已经长大了 -是的
Oh, yes, you're very grown-up. - Yes.
现在威尔说什么就是什么 -你知道我怎么说吗
Now it's whatever Wil says. Well, you know what I say?
什么 -让他照顾你
What? - Let him look after you!
该死
Shit.
查理
Charlie.
卢·科瓦尔斯基和 扎卡里·杜布瓦
So both Lou Kowalski and Zacharie Dubois
就在亚瑟逃跑前几天辞职了
left their jobs just days before Arthur escaped
他们都没说要去哪里
and neither of them said where they were going.
是啊 但是在哪里呢
Yeah, but where?
我不知道
I don't know.
他肯定还有其他同伙
He's got to have other collaborators and...
他肯定有女人为他工作
Surely he's got some women working for him.
我们得继续找 总会有人出错的
We've just got to keep looking. Someone will make a mistake.
他不能永远躲着
He can't hide forever.
你也不能
Neither can you.
什么
What?
他知道我是谁
He knows who I am.
什么 不 他怎么会知道
What? No, how... How would he even know that?
他回复了冰姑娘的帖子
He replied to the Icegirl thread.
他说我让他想起了我母亲
He said I remind him of my mother.
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
看在上帝的份上 丽芙 我们现在该怎么办
For fuck's sake, Liv, what are we gonna do now?
也许我们应该低调一点
Ma... Maybe we just lay low for a bit
等待 直到他离开我们 然后
and wait until he leaves us alone and then...
他也会知道你是谁
He'll know who you are too, just...
确保你来的时候没被跟踪
Just come here and make sure you're not followed.
我们智取过他一次 我们可以再来一次
We outsmarted him once. We can do it again.
找到他之前 我是不会停止搜索的
I won't stop searching until I find him.
我会让他付出代价的
I'll make him pay.
走开
Go away.
原谅我 查理
Forgive me, Charlie.
不 走开
No, go away.
查理 我不是故意打你的 真的很抱歉
Charlie, I didn't mean to hit you, I'm really sorry.
查理 请原谅我 -不
Charlie, forgive me, please. - No.
来吧 查理忘了
Come on, Charlie forgi--
走开
Go away.
如你所愿
As you wish.
西班牙世界冠军
SPAIN WORLD CHAMPIONS!
已经115分钟了
It's the 115th minute.
普约尔传给了纳瓦斯 -别说了
Puyol passes to Navas. - Stop it.
纳瓦斯进行了一次30米障碍滑行 然后穿过了他们的半场
Navas goes on a 30-meter slaloming run and crosses into their half.
我叫你停下 -他把球传给了伊涅斯塔
I told you to stop! - He passes the ball to Andrés Iniesta.
天才安德烈斯·伊涅斯塔 紧随其后的是塞斯克·法布雷加斯
Andrés Iniesta, the genius, back heels it to Cesc Fábregas,
法布雷加斯回传给纳瓦斯 纳瓦斯看到厄尔尼诺打开托雷斯
Fábregas plays it back to Navas, Navas sees El Niño Torres open...
在边锋位置 他传球给他
On the wing, he passes him the ball,
厄尔尼诺·托雷斯进入禁区 -不
El Niño Torres crosses into the box... - No...
他被荷兰防守队员冷落
He's rejected by the Dutch defense,
但球传给了法布雷加斯
but the ball goes to Cesc Fábregas...
法布雷加斯看到伊涅斯塔落单
Fábregas sees Iniesta alone,
抬脚射门
who shoots and...
球进了 -进了
Goal! - Goal!
球进了 -进了
Goal! - Goal!
太棒了
Yes!
干得好
Good job!
嘿
Hey!
悠斗告诉我它起作用了 -是的 都在这儿了
Yuto, tell me it's working. - Yeah, it's all here.
但这里有很多文件
But there's tons of files.
你能找到最后一个吗
But can you find the last ones?
最后一张是昨晚凌晨2点12分
The last one is from last night, 2:12 am.
是的
Yeah.
查理
Charlie.
我们抓到他了
We got him.
干得好
Good job.
你认为你的长处之一是什么
What would you consider to be one of your strengths?
我很擅长修理引擎
I'm very good fixing engines.
还有动物
And with animals.
我喜欢动物
I love animals.
你有宠物吗
Do you have a pet?
是的 我有一只狗 -哦 是的 我喜欢狗
Yeah, I have a dog. - Oh, yeah, I love dogs.
我从来没有拥有过
I've never had one.
但我会有的
I will.
我会叫他
I will call him...
泰森
Tyson.
泰森
Tyson.
剧集 | 头领 | 导航列表