剧集 | 头领 | 导航列表
我已经接触到了自己黑暗的一面
I have gotten in touch with the dark parts of me,
那个黑暗面沉睡已久
parts that have been long dormant.
我已经找到了一种方法来扭转一切
I've found a way to turn everything on its head.
我是说一切
I mean everything."
我就知道在哪见过你
I knew I'd seen your face somewhere.
别耍花招
Don't try anything.
加尔达已经在路上了
The Garda are on their way.
我对天发誓
I swear to God.
别对上帝发誓
Don't swear to God.
上帝与此无关
God has nothing to do with this.
你在这里干什么
What the hell are you doing here?
这是什么
What's this?
只是一个分子
Just a molecule.
什么分子
What molecule?
一个分子
A molecule.
你不会想这么做的
You don't wanna do this.
你没那个胆量
You don't have it in you.
你看 扣动扳机 这是最简单的部分
You see, pulling the trigger, that's the easy part.
但你杀的那些人 他们会永远和你在一起
But the people you kill, they stay with you forever.
这才是最难的部分
And that's the hard part.
所以你必须有一个非常好的理由去杀人
So you've got to have a really good reason for taking someone's life.
你就是没有
And you just don't,
不是吗
do you?
照片 我想看看
The photo. I want to see it.
什么 -瑞秋发给你的那个
What? - The one Rachel sent you.
你找瑞秋干什么
What do you want with Rachel?
是你
It was you.
是你杀了科瓦尔斯基
You killed Kowalski!
没有
No.
不 等等 格洛丽亚 不 等等 我可以解释
No, wait, Gloria, no, wait, I can explain.
等等 我可以解释
Wait, I can explain.
不 等等 等等 格洛丽亚
No, wait. Wait, Gloria.
不 不 等等 听我解释 格洛丽亚
No. No, wait! Wait! Let me explain, Gloria!
格洛丽亚这太幼稚了
Gloria, this is infantile.
幼稚
Infantile!
格洛丽亚
Gloria.
拜托 你没这么笨 格洛丽亚
Come on, you're smarter than this, Gloria.
别这样 格洛丽亚
Come on, Gloria.
开门
Open the door!
格洛丽亚 出来 我们好好谈谈
Gloria, come out and we'll discuss it.
拜托 格洛丽亚
Come on, Gloria. Come on.
救命 -开门
Help! - Open the door!
救命啊
Help!
我们找到她了
We've got her.
很好
Good.
把她带过来
Bring her here.
剧集 | 头领 | 导航列表