剧集 | 头领 | 导航列表
巴拉望 菲律宾
极地暗♥杀♥
第二季 第二集
十周后 距离最近的陆地1432英里
怎么样 -2分19秒 干得漂亮 姑娘
How was that? - 2:19, well done, miss!
所有样本状况良好 没有任何碎片或组织腐烂的迹象
All samples doing well. No signs of fragmentation or tissue decay.
我还破了自己的记录 快了14秒
Also beat my record by 14 seconds.
你是个好老师 -比我父亲差远了
You're a good teacher. - Not even close to my father.
我也这么觉得
Well, that makes two of us.
那是谁
Who's that?
我不知道
I don't know.
嘿 需要帮忙吗
Hiya, can I help?
你的海星现在怎么样了
How are your starfish doing?
不好意思 我们认识吗 -恐怕不认识
Sorry, do we know each other? - I'm afraid not.
亚历克·库尔茨
Alec Kurtz.
你三一学院的同事告诉了我去哪能找到你
Your colleagues at Trinity told me where I could find you.
真漂亮
It's brilliant!
你大老远跑来就是为了鉴赏风景 还是说
Did you come all this way to comment on the view or...?
当然不是
Certainly not.
我有东西给你 -是什么
I have something for you. - What is it?
一个你无法拒绝的提议
An offer you can't refuse.
谁负责这个
Who's in charge of this?
恐怕我不能说
I'm afraid I'm not allowed to say.
这个数字 是按月还是
This number, is it monthly or...?
不 其实可能是按周计算
No, that would be weekly, actually.
它们是星星 -什么
They're stars. - Sorry?
它们不是海星
They're not fish.
它们是海洋之星
They're sea stars.
当然是了
Of course they are.
飞机五小时后起飞
The plane takes off in five hours.
扎克
Zack?
瑞秋 怎么了
Rachel, what's going on?
嘿 没事 没事
Hey, it's all right, it's all right.
扎克呢
Where's Zack?
瑞秋 扎克在哪
Rachel, where's Zack?
这些是扎克的东西
They belong to Zack.
扎克失踪了 -什么时候的事
Zack's missing. - Since when?
有人闯进实验室 毁了设备
Someone broke into the lab, destroyed the equipment,
上面还有血迹
and there's blood.
你在哪找到的这些东西
Where did you find those?
等等 停下
Wait. Stop!
住手 喂 喂 住手
Stop! Whoa, whoa, stop!
你这是在干什么 -做点清洁而已
What the fuck do you think you're doing? - I'm just cleaning.
我说了停下 查理 -但船长老是说
I said stop, Charlie. - But the Captain always says...
没事 查理 看着我 没事
It's ok, Charlie. Look at me. It's ok.
好的
Yeah.
有血
It's blood.
发生什么事了 -有人落水了
What's going on? - Man overboard.
我们要掉头
We're turning around.
嗨 亚瑟 冰女回复了
Hey, Arthur. Icegirl replied.
给我一分钟 悠斗 好吗 就一分钟
Just give me a minute, Yuto, ok? Just a minute.
发生什么事了
Hey, what's up? Well?
扎克落水了 长官
It's Zack, sir.
我们认为他是从船上掉下去的 -他不是掉下去
We believe he fell overboard. - He didn't fall.
他是被扔下去的
He was thrown.
DNA测序仪坏了 -什么
The DNA sequencer's been shattered. - What?
瑞秋没事
Rachel's fine.
船长掉头去找扎克了
And the Captain's turning around to search for Zack,
但这根本就是浪费时间 -扎克可能还活着
but it's a waste of time. - He might still be alive.
他不可能还活着
There's no way he's still alive.
这我们还不知道 -但我们知道的是 船上有个杀手
We don't know that. - But we know there's a killer on board.
我们得马上返回港口 现在 立刻
We need to get back to port. Now.
这是命令
And that's an order.
恕我直言 长官 我不会丢下任何人
With all due respect, sir, I'm not leaving anyone behind.
他说得对 亚历克
He's right, Alec.
我们不能就这么一走了之
We can't just sail away.
好吧好吧
Very well.
但自我感觉良好并不能让我们更安全
But feeling good about ourselves is not gonna make us feel any safer.
谢谢你 远先生
Thank you, mister Wan.
一定要吃光 -没问题
Make sure you eat it all. - Yeah.
那么
So?
这次 你又想问责于谁
Who're you gonna blame this time, huh?
长官
Sir.
嗯哼 -这是安保系统的日志
Yeah. - It's the log from the security system.
凌晨2点12分 有人进了实验室
Someone entered the lab at 2:12 am.
是科瓦尔斯基
It's Kowalski.
哦 该死
Oh, shit.
他杀了科瓦尔斯基 还拿走了他的名片
Whoever killed Kowalski took his card.
凶手不会是马库斯吧 会吗
And that couldn't be Marcus, could it?
他的死算在你头上
His death is on you.
DNA序列分♥析♥仪被烧毁了
The DNA sequence is toasted.
祝你修好它
Good luck trying to repair this.
这不是在你眼皮底下的吗 -不 不是
Is this where you were sitting? - No. No.
不 我们在等序列仪修复
No, we were waiting for the sequencer.
我喝了点咖啡 想做点正事
I had some coffee, I tried to do some work,
但我无法集中精力 所以
but I couldn't focus, and so...
我在书桌那睡着了
I went to my desk and I fell asleep.
我们能分♥析♥一下这个吗 -当然
Can we get this analyzed? - Sure.
你在想什么
What are you thinking?
杀科瓦尔斯基的凶手之所以摧毁序列器
Kowalski's killer needed to destroy the sequencer
原因很明显 好吗
for obvious reasons, all right?
他想让你睡着 -对 但扎克不喝酒
He tried putting you to sleep. - Yeah, but Zack didn't drink.
那杯咖啡救了你的命
That coffee saved your life.
我告诉过你 她才刚刚开始
I told you, she's just getting started.
上帝啊 还好玛吉不在这艘船上
For fuck's sake, Maggie is not on this ship.
给她卖♥♥命的人却在船上
Someone who's working for her is!
我绝不会让这种事发生第二次
I'm not gonna let this happen again!
就这样
That's it!
任务完成了
The work is done.
都结束了 把你所有的数据共享给瑞秋
Wrap it up, share all your data with Rachel.
还有你 -为什么
And that includes you. - And why is that?
我要把你们炒鱿鱼 -什么
I'm replacing the lot of you. - What?
听我说 船上有个杀手 杀手可能是你们中的任何一个人
Look, there's a killer onboard and it could be any one of you!
那你呢
What about you?
我呢
What about me?
说啊
Go on.
继续 说出来
Go on, say it.
这里只有你 被指控过谋杀
You're the only one who's actually accused of murder here.
好 如果你觉得我有罪
Well, if you think I'm guilty,
那就别加入我的队伍
then you have no place on my fucking team.
好啊 我也受够你了
Good, because I'm done with your shit.
那你还在这里干什么 -你不是认真的吧
What are you still doing here? - You can't be fucking serious.
这也是我的研究成果 你凭什么抛弃我
This is my research as well. You can't just discard me.
试试我敢不敢
Try me.
你要打给谁
Who you gonna call?
亚瑟
Arthur.
我让悠斗授予你权限 能访问所有数据
Yuto will grant you access to all the data.
你是我现在唯一能信任的人
You're the only one I can trust now.
该死
Fuck.
该死
Fuck!
我就知道 我就不该来的
Fuck, I fucking knew it, I shouldn't have come!
你说得对极了
You're damn right.
你们都不该来
None of you should.
看看你们对马库斯做的那些事
Look what you did to Marcus.
你们这些天才还想嫁祸给我们
You geniuses tried to pin it on us,
现在
and now...
现在他死了
And now he's dead.
我 我跟这事没关系
I... I had nothing to do with that.
我们知道凶手就是你们其中的一个
We know it's one of you.
我们应该把你关起来
We should lock you up.
把你们所有人都关起来
All of you.
我完全同意
I'm all for that.
剧集 | 头领 | 导航列表