剧集 | 头领 | 导航列表
现在
Now,
祈祷吧
cross your fingers.
太棒了 -不错吧
Yeah! - Yeah.
好了
Okay.
现在 我们还要一个容器 就像这个一样
Now, we need a second case, just like this one.
你能按时完成吗
Can you get it done in time?
有人吗
Hello?
下午好
Good afternoon.
希望你昨晚睡得好
I hope you had a good night's sleep.
你是谁
Who are you?
一个朋友
A friend.
我为这不愉快的接待表示歉意
My apologies for the unagreeable reception.
为什么我会在这 你为亚瑟工作吗
Why am I here? Do you work for Arthur?
我希望我们能互相帮助
I was hoping we might help each other.
通过绑♥架♥我吗
By kidnapping me?
你就当是我的客人吧
Consider yourself my guest.
我需要你的供词
I need your confession.
我会把它录下来
On tape.
北极星六号♥谋杀案 你试图陷害王尔德博士
The Polaris VI murders, your attempt to frame Doctor Wilde,
你在法庭上的谎言
your lies in court.
所有的一切
Everything.
在你对希尔维娅做了那些事之后吗
After what you did to Sylvia?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你的供词可以让我继续我的计划
Your confession would allow me to carry on with my plans.
作为交换 我也允许你继续你的
In exchange, I would allow you to carry on with yours.
你有什么计划
And what are you plans?
我 和我所代表的人 需要保护我们的投资
I, the people I represent, need to protect our investment.
我不是特别喜欢王尔德博士 但我们相信他的远见
I don't particularly like Doctor Wilde, but we believe in his vision.
你想拯救地球 -是的 那就太好了
You want to save the planet. - That would be great, yes.
主要是出于形象和财政方面的原因
For image and fiscal reasons, mainly.
到目前为止 科学研究结果非常出色
The scientific results so far have been excellent,
但我们已经没钱了
but we've run out of funds.
我需要为下一阶段再筹集几百万
I need to raise a few more million for the next phase.
所以我需要你认罪
That's why I need your confession.
给他钱吗
To get him money?
如果每个人都相信王尔德博士不仅是一位杰出的科学家
If everyone believes that Doctor Wilde is not only a brilliant scientist,
但也是个可敬的公民 这样事情就容易多了
but an honorable citizen too, it would make things much easier.
但他不值得尊敬
But he's not honorable.
我相信他不值得
I'm sure he isn't.
我们都有光明和黑暗的一面 不是吗
We all have our bright and dark sides, don't we?
你看起来也是个善良 理智 年轻的女人
You look like a nice, sensible, young woman yourself.
听着 王尔德医生已经找到了他要找的东西
Look, Doctor Wilde has found what he was looking for.
我们找到了
We've got it.
我还需要他的名字来筹集更多的资金
I still need his name to raise more funds,
但我们不再需要他了
but we don't really need him anymore.
其他科学家可以从这里接手
Other scientists could take it from here.
没有他你可能会过得更好
You might even be better off without him.
对你的形象有好处
Better for your image.
还有 如果王尔德博士出了什么事
Also, if anything were to happen to Doctor Wilde,
但愿别发生这种事
God forbid,
你的供词永远不会公开
your confession would never need to go public.
如果我不这么做呢
What if I don't do it?
如果我拒绝呢
What if I refuse?
恐怕你没有选择
I'm afraid that's not an option.
亚历克
Alec.
你在外面干什么 你得待在你的船舱里
What are you doing out here? You need to stay in your cabin,
看在老天的份上 瑞秋 -我知道 我只是需要点新鲜空气
for fuck's sake, Rachel! - I know, I just needed some air.
好吧
Alright.
那是科瓦尔斯基的吗 -是的
Is that Kowalski's? - Yeah.
悠斗把它解锁了
Yuto got it unlocked.
有什么发现吗 -还没有
Have you found anything? - Not yet, no.
九小时后我们就走了 -库尔茨先生
Nine hours and we're out of here. - Mister Kurtz?
我能和你谈谈吗 -可以 什么事
May I speak with you? - Yes, what is it?
可能没什么
It's probably nothing.
但我更希望你来决定
But I'd rather have you decide for yourself.
说吧 -是关于格洛丽亚的
Go ahead. - It's about Gloria.
格洛丽亚怎么了
What about Gloria?
开什么玩笑
You've got to be kidding me!
悠斗 还没成功吗
Yuto! Still?
我们的第一次尝试没有成功 我做了一些改变
Our first try wasn't working. I've made some changes.
我们没时间了 我们八小时后就要走了
We don't have the time! We're leaving in eight hours!
我知道 我会准时的 我保证
I know, I got it. It will be on time. I promise.
别看我 在他手里
Don't look at me. It's in his hands.
快把它弄好吧 看在上帝的份上 悠斗
Get it right, for Christ's sake, Yuto.
我觉得我们应该去检查一下样本
I think you and I should go and check the samples.
人们总会给你惊喜 不是吗
People surprise you, don't they?
什么 -格洛丽亚
What? - Gloria.
试图窃取我们的发现
Trying to steal our findings.
是的
Yeah.
我知道
I know.
说实话 我更倾向于你
I was leaning more in your direction, to be honest.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我们确实有过去 不是吗 你和我
Well, we do have a past, don't we? You and I.
也许你对我还有些怨恨
Maybe you still have some hard feelings towards me.
拜托
Come on.
陈年旧事了
It's been ages.
你知道吗 我当时又年轻又愚蠢
You know what? I was young and stupid.
是啊 但你现在长大了 不是吗
Yeah, but you're older now, aren't you?
失去的更多
More to lose.
涉及利害的更多
More at stake.
比如说 一个家庭
A family, for example.
这有什么关系吗
What does that have to do with anything?
这不是游戏艾米
This is not a game, Amy.
资助这个项目的人
The people funding this project
会不惜一切代价保护他们的投资的
would do anything to protect their investment.
一切代价
Anything.
我不相信你会为了报复我
Now, I don't believe that you'd be willing
而置你的孩子
to put your little boy and your little girl
于危险之中 对吧
on the line just to get back at me now, would you?
当然不会
Of course not.
你自己也有个女儿
You have a daughter yourself.
你懂那种感觉的
You know how it is.
没错
That's right.
我懂
I do.
"传输中断
"Transfer interrupted.
11: 09"
11:09."
嘿
Hey.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
悠斗说他能及时做出PBR
Yuto says he can make the PBR in time.
我不是很确定
And I'm not so sure.
有点信心 他很快就黑进了科瓦尔斯基的笔记本电脑
Have faith, he broke into Kowalski's laptop pretty quick.
是吗 -是的 很棒
Did he? - Yeah, it's good.
亚历克正在检查
Alec's looking over it right now.
那不错 -是啊
Wow. - Yeah.
你的手还疼吗 你还好吗
Is your hand hurting? Are you okay?
我挺好
Fine.
我觉得你需要休息一下
I think you need to get some rest.
等等
Wait.
格洛丽亚的鞋带绑在脚踝上
Gloria's shoelace was tied around her ankle.
你知道这件事吗
Do you know anything about that?
不知道
No.
亚历克说
It's... Just Alec said...
没什么 我觉得没什么
It's nothing. I think it's nothing.
我相信如果亚历克在调查
Well, I'm sure that if Alec's looking into it,
他会查个水落石出的
he's going to get to the bottom of it.
是的
Yeah.
我当然知道亚瑟是谁
Of course I know who Arthur is.
很棒的同事
Amazing colleague.
伟大的科学家
Great scientist.
我钦佩他的毅力 我想
I admire his stamina, I think...
剧集 | 头领 | 导航列表