剧集 | 头领 | 导航列表
The seeds? - Blanda's seeds.
然后我去工作了 我有很多事得做
And then I went to work because I have lots to do.
没别的了
And there's nothing else, right?
没了 我发誓 我没骗你
Yes, I swear, I don't lie to you.
我知道了 -真的吗
I know. - Okay?
嘿 -怎么了
Hey. - What?
你做得很好 -行
You're doing really well. - Okay.
真不敢相信会发生这种事
I can't believe this is happening.
我就不该接受这份工作 我就知道
I should've never signed up for this job! I fucking knew it!
你不知道
You didn't know shit.
我们都不知道
None of us did.
他们把我们耍得团团转
They played us so bad.
如果他们早说亚瑟是幕后主使 我们就不会加入了
We never would've joined if they told us Arthur was running the show.
我会的
I would.
亚瑟加入的时候 我们就应该取消行动的
When Arthur came on board, that's when we should've called it off.
但我们没有 -他是个通缉犯
Well, we didn't. - He's a wanted man!
他被指控和八起谋杀案有关
He's accused of eight fucking murders!
他一直都说不是他干的
He always claimed he didn't do it.
我们当时也都觉得不是他
And we all agreed that he couldn't have.
再说了 他为什么要杀科瓦尔斯基
Besides, why in the world would he kill Kowalski?
我认为
Do you know what I think?
亚瑟是个傲慢的混♥蛋♥
Arthur is an arrogant son of a bitch.
但他不是凶手
But he's not a killer.
我们必须马上通知智利警方
We must communicate this immediately to the Chilean Police.
想清楚了 你签了保密协议的
Not so fast. You still have a confidentiality agreement.
你不是认真的吧 -我是认真的
You can't be serious. - I am.
这是犯罪
This is a crime.
我是船长 而船上有个杀手
There is a killer on the ship, and I am the Captain.
她肯定在船上
She must be on board.
对我来说 头就是线索
The head is a message. To me.
凶手只能是玛吉
It can only be Maggie.
会不会有别人混上了船
Could there be somebody unaccounted for on the ship?
不可能 我们已经出海九周了
No. We've been at sea for nine weeks now.
我们会搞清楚这一切的 -是吗
We would have found out. - Would we?
这船这么大 好多地方我们根本没去过
It's a bloody big ship. We haven't set foot on most of it.
不 不可能
No, that can't be.
这次远征的安全措施做得很足
The expedition was prepared under the strictest security measures.
没人知道我们行程的细节
No one knew any details of our trip.
显然你错了
Well, clearly you failed.
如果她不在船上 那肯定有人为她工作
If she's not on board the ship, then someone must be working for her.
按照你的指示
All scientists and crew were thoroughly screened
所有的科学家和船员都被彻查过了
as per your instructions.
他头都被砍掉了 看在上帝的份上
He was decapitated, for Christ's sake!
我要马上回到陆地上 我要换掉所有人
I want to return to land immediately. I want everyone replaced.
包括你们两个
That includes the two of you.
我们离陆地超过1600英里
We are over 1,600 miles away from land.
最好的情况下 我们都得花四天的时间才能回瓦尔帕莱索
It will take us the best of four days to get back to Valparaiso.
四天
Four days?
那我们只能祈祷上帝保佑了
Then God help us.
如果是玛吉干的
Because if it is Maggie,
那她才刚开始
she's just getting started.
嘿 休息一下吧 -谢谢
Hey. Try to get some rest. - Thanks.
你感觉到了吗
Can you feel that?
什么
Yeah.
我们在转弯
We're turning.
方位角68度 舰长
Bearing is 68 degrees, Captain.
全速前进 -全速前进
Full ahead. - Full ahead.
好了 伙计们 准备好了吗
All right, guys, ready?
开始 一 二 三 拉
Let's go! One, two, three, pull!
加油
Come on.
加油 查理 拉
Come on, Charlie, pull!
加油 查理 拉
Come on, Charlie, pull!
拉 -加油 伙计们一 二
Pull! - Come on, guys, one, two...
拉
Pull!
加把劲
Come on!
那么
So...
我们要返回陆地了
We are headed back to land.
尽管我们都对这起可怖的犯罪感到震惊
As much as we are all shocked by this unspeakable crime,
但我请求大家在到达瓦尔帕莱索前保持冷静
I beg you all to keep calm until we reach Valparaiso.
智利警方会调查清楚的
Chilean Police will take care of the investigation.
看在上帝的份上
For fuck's sake...
那是什么 伙计 -告诉大块头
What was that, pal? - Tell the big guy
把他那该死的老鼠拿远点 就是这样
to put his fucking rat away, that's what it was.
你别管他 行吗
And you better fucking leave him the fuck alone, okay?
先生们 拜托
Gentlemen, please,
如果你们有什么有关信息 就说出来
if there is anything you might know that might clarify, speak up.
我的一把屠夫刀不见了
One of my butcher's knives is missing.
昨晚还在的
It was there last night.
现在不在了
Not anymore.
我昨晚看到他了
I saw him last night.
在这里
In here.
所以呢 -什么时候
So? - What time?
我准备来换班的时候 凌晨四点左右
Beginning of my shift, around 4 a.m.
混♥蛋♥
Motherfucker.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you!
我当时是来拿果汁的 -当然了
I came to get some juice. - Sure you did.
你也去死吧 "混♥蛋♥"
Fuck you too! Cocksucker!
你什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
你知道我什么意思
You know what it means.
我们都懂
We all do.
事实上 我们不懂 扎克
Actually, we don't, Zack.
我们不知道你在说什么
We have no idea what you're talking about.
我们的水手长和科瓦尔斯基先生关系很特殊啊
Our boatswain here and mister Kowalski were very special friends.
我不知道 也许他拒绝让他再吹他的箫
I don't know, maybe he wouldn’t let him suck his dick anymore
他就恼羞成怒了
and he lost it.
马库斯 不要 -住手
Marcus! Don't! - Stop!
马库斯 住手 马库斯
Marcus, stop! Marcus!
住手 -别打了
Stop! - Stoppit!
不 不 -你想把我也给杀了吗
No, no! - You wanna kill me too?
别打了 -快住手
Stoppit! - Stop!
不 马库斯 不要 -住手 该死的
No, Marcus, don't! - Stop! Fuck it!
好了 住手
Alright. Stop it now!
所有人都出去
Everyone out!
冷静 所有人都出去
Calm down! Everyone out!
他是个信教的 保守的 顾家的男人
A religious, conservative, family man.
也是个很棒的水手
And a great seaman too.
我和他一起航行了25年了
Sailed with him for 25 years now.
你知道他和科瓦尔斯基的事吗
Were you aware of what was going on between him and Kowalski?
我知道 有船员提醒过我
I was given a heads-up by a member of the crew, yes.
但船上的人的私人生活
But it’s none of my business
和我无关 好吗
what people on my ship do with their private lives, okay?
不管是他的事还是别人的私事 我都不关心
Not him, not anybody else.
让他进来
Let him in!
在我们到达陆地之前 你必须待在你的船舱里了
You will stay in your cabin until we reach land.
不是我♥干♥的 -没干什么
I did not do it. - Didn’t do what?
什么都没干
Any of it.
我是个正派的人 -我没说你不是
I’m a decent man. - I never said you weren't.
那是什么
What’s that?
那个软蛋挠了我一下
That fucking wuss must have scratched me.
如果我们没有阻止你 你已经准备好杀他了是吗
You know, you were ready to kill him if we hadn’t stopped you.
如果有机会 我会很乐意把他的头拧下来
I will happily rip his fucking head off if I have a chance.
但是科瓦尔斯基
But Kowalski?
但是 对科瓦尔斯基 我不会做这种事
But Kowalski, no.
如果是这样的话 那你没什么好担心的
Well, if that’s the case, you have nothing to worry about.
呆在这里 别乱跑 可以吗
Don't move from here, you stay put, okay?
船长
Captain,
能在你的指挥下航行是我莫大的荣幸
it's been a great honour to sail under your command.
家庭是最重要的
Family is the most important.
我的妻子 我的两个孩子 安托万和玛丽
My wife, my two kids, Antoine and Marie.
感谢上帝 他们都身体健康
They are in good health, thanks God.
我所希望的就是让他们尽可能快乐地成长
剧集 | 头领 | 导航列表