剧集 | 头领 | 导航列表
什么枪
What gun?
我要下来了
I'm coming down.
亚历克
Alec.
通过
Come through.
我在二楼 在跟着电缆走
I'm on level 2, I'm following the cables.
亚历克 收到了吗
Alec, do you copy?
瑞秋 马上给我上来
Rachel, get your ass up here now!
不 得有人去发电机那里
No! Someone needs to go to the generator
船上其他人的生命都跟我的同样重要
and my life is worth just as much as anyone else's on the ship.
瑞秋 求你了 不要
Rachel, please, no!
我们必须拯救这项研究
We have to save the research.
真不敢相信我会这么说 但你是对的
I can't believe I'm saying this, but you're right.
这事比我们重要多了
This is bigger than us.
这不值得 瑞秋
It's not worth it, Rachel.
爸 你经历了这么多 怎么能这么说
Dad, how can you say that after everything you've been through?
瑞秋 瑞秋 求你了 不要
Rachel, Rachel, please, no.
你说过你信任我
You said that you trusted me.
是的
I do.
那就让我来吧
Then let me do this.
不 不 不 该死
No, no, no. Fuck.
科瓦尔斯基在研究这个
Kowalski was working on this.
等等
Wait.
这和亚瑟研究的不是同一种分子吗
That's not the same molecule that Arthur is working with?
但你看 文件是在他被杀当天创建的
But look, the file was created the same day he was killed.
他一定是在我们庆祝的时候做的
He must have been working on this while we were celebrating.
这可能就是他被杀的原因
This could be the reason he was killed.
我去找亚瑟 他需要知道
I'll go find Arthur. He needs to know.
嘿 -怎么了
Hey. - Yeah?
小心点 -好的
Be careful. - Sure.
亚历克
Alec!
嘿
Hey!
亚历克 亚历克
Alec! Alec!
你想喝杯咖啡什么的吗 -我 好啊 那太好了
Do you want a coffee or something? - I... Yeah. That'd be nice.
瑞秋怎么样了
So, what's going on with Rachel?
我还希望你能回答这个问题呢
I was hoping you could answer that.
我知道的并不多
I don't know much.
我最后一次见她是三个月前
Last I saw her was like three months ago.
她在菲律宾
She was in the Philippines,
和海星一起自♥由♥潜水
doing her thing with the sea stars and free diving.
对 -但是
Right. - But...
她说她现在就回来了
Well, she said she'd be back by now.
是啊 整件事都有点奇怪
Yeah, I mean, the whole thing is a bit weird.
菲律宾是她热衷的项目
The Philippines was her passion project
然后她就这么突然放弃了
and she just dropped it like a hot brick.
她说原因了吗
Did she say why?
她说她不能透露任何细节
She said she couldn't go into any details.
但后来
But then...
你知道她父亲的事 对吧
I mean, you know about her father, right?
是啊 知道一些
Yeah, that was something.
是啊
Yeah.
她从没提起过他 从来没有
She never spoke about him. Like, never.
你见过他吗
Did you ever meet him?
亚瑟
Arthur?
有过一次 很久以前了
Yeah. Once. A long time ago.
你觉得她和他在一起吗
Do you think she's with him?
你说呢
You tell me.
我开始担心了
I'm starting to worry, it's...
她不像是会冲动行事的人
It's not like her to be impulsive.
听着
Look.
有些事我没告诉任何人
There's something I haven't told anyone.
但她发的最后一条短♥信♥ 只是道了别
But the last text that she sent was just her saying goodbye,
然后在港口自♥拍♥了一张
and then a selfie on a port,
站在一艘大船边上
by a massive ship.
那是智利国旗 -对吧 智利
That's a Chilean flag, isn't it? - Chile?
她在智利干什么
What the fuck is she doing in Chile?
你知道吗 也许我们不该猜测
You know what? Maybe we shouldn't speculate.
抱歉 我还有工作要做
I'm sorry. I have work to do.
没关系 我要走了
It's okay. I'll go.
我能用一下洗手间吗
Could I just use your bathroom quickly?
右边第二间 -好的
Yeah, it's second on the right. - Okay.
亚瑟 是我
Arthur? It's me.
有人能告诉我起作用了吗
Can anyone tell me if it's working?
不 什么都没发生 瑞秋
No. It's nothing, Rachel, nothing.
再试一次
Try again.
瑞秋 我就站在旁边 这不管用
Rachel, I'm standing beside it, it's not working.
好吧 我们试试别的
Okay, let's try something else.
等等 电力恢复了 瑞秋 电力恢复了
Wait, the power's back, Rachel. The power's back.
听到了吗 电力恢复了 干得好 马上回来
You hear me? The power's back, well done. Come back now!
好的
Okay.
氧气含量在上升
Oxygen levels are rising.
又回来了
It's coming back up.
嘿 查理
Hey, Charlie.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
这不重要
It doesn't matter.
好吧 我需要重新连接发电机
Okay, I need to rewire the generator.
为什么 -为了
Why? - To...
让PBR机器重新运行
To get the PBR machine running again.
PBR -是的 是个箱子
PBR? - Yeah, it's a tank.
里面有盏灯
With a light. Do...
你还记得我们在实验室的时候吗 有一盏灯
Do you remember when we were in the lab, with the...? With the light. It...
是的 -就是那个 它能帮助生长藻类
Yeah. - It's that, it grows algae.
藻类 -这非常非常重要
Algae? - It's really, really important.
我们可以用它拯救 拯救成千上万的生命
We could save... Save millions of lives with it.
用藻类拯救生命吗 -是的
Saving lives with algae? - Yeah.
你以为我傻吗 -不 不
Do you think I'm stupid? - No, no.
不 这是我们正在努力做的
No, it's what we're trying to do.
你听说过气候变化 -你撒谎
You've heard about Climate Change... - You're lying.
我 我没有 -你为什么要骗我
I'm... I'm not. - Why are you lying to me?
我没有撒谎 -你就是
I'm not lying. - You are so!
我知道 我知道布兰达在哪
I know... I know where Blanda is.
她在哪 -她很安全
Where is she? - She's safe.
她在哪 -她 她很安全
Where is she? - She's... She's safe.
她很安全
She's safe.
她很安全
She's safe.
她现在是我唯一的朋友了
She's my only friend now.
不 查理 -我没有朋友
No, Charlie. - I don't have friends.
不 不 我
No. No, I'm...
我是你的朋友 -是吗
I'm your friend. - Are you?
我也是你的朋友
I'm your friend too.
一个想把我关起来的朋友
A friend who wants to lock me up.
不 查理
No, Charlie...
查理 放开她
Charlie. Let her go.
亚历克 不要
Alec, don't.
亚历克 求你了 别杀他
Alec, please, don't kill him.
快跑
Run!
我们走 -你还好吗
Let's go. - Are you okay?
有人把门打开
Someone open the door.
快点 快点
Come on. Come on!
快 快
Quick! Quick!
关起来
Seal it!
我们走吧
Let's go.
他还有很多其他出路
There's many other ways for him to come out of there.
我以为要失去你了
I thought I was going to lose you.
亲爱的瑞秋
"Dear Rachel.
我再次写信给你 希望你能回信
Once again, I write to you, in the hope that you'll reply,
即使是告诉我再也不要给你写信
even if it is to tell me never to write you again.
我受够了
I'm done.
受够了权力的毫无用处
Done with power wielded for nothing.
受够了惰性和愚蠢
Done with inertia and stupidity.
受够了等待 而事实是有那么多活等着我去做
I'm done with waiting when there's so much work to do.
剧集 | 头领 | 导航列表