剧集 | 头领 | 导航列表
好的 谢谢
Alright. Thank you.
你们让我别无选择 只能继续进行下去
You two gave me no choice but to keep going.
我把咪♥达♥唑♥仑♥放在咖啡机里让你和扎克睡觉
I put Midazolam in the coffee maker to put you and Zack to sleep.
你父亲真是个天才
Your father is a fucking genius.
本来可以更好的
That could have gone better.
瑞秋
Rachel!
至于DNA 改变测试结果很容易
As for the DNA, changing the test results was easy.
摧毁音序器会让它更有说服力
Destroying the sequencer would make it more convincing.
幸运的是 扎克没有200磅重
Luckily, Zack didn't weigh 200 pounds,
这样我就可以用更传统的方法处理掉他
so I could dispose of him using the more traditional method.
愚蠢的查理
Stupid Charlie.
他很容易被选中
He was an easy pick.
那是什么
What's that?
我怀疑你是否能理解 查理
I doubt very much you'd understand, Charlie.
我以为我完了
I thought I was done.
我们拿到了
We got it.
但后来格洛丽亚开始扮演侦探
But then Gloria started playing detective,
不是她死就是我亡
and it was either her or me.
相信我
Believe me,
它对我的伤害比对你们任何人的伤害都大
it hurt me more than it hurt any of you.
在水瓶里下毒 好吧 那是最后一次了
Poisoning the water bottles, well, that was the final touch.
爸爸
Dad?
什么
What?
很有诗意 不是吗
It's poetic, isn't it?
以毒素结束这一切
Ending it with the toxin that began it all.
亚历山大港号♥
The mystery of the Alexandria,
在南太平洋被发现漂流
which was found adrift in the South Pacific Ocean,
在唯一的幸存者抵达瓦尔帕莱索海军医院后
is soon to be solved after the sole survivor
这艘船的神秘面纱很快就会被解开
has made it to the Valparaíso naval hospital.
我们被告知幸存者没有危险
We've been informed that the survivor is not in danger,
正在等待与警方通话
and is waiting to speak to the Police.
幸存者的身份尚未公布
The identity of the survivor hasn't been revealed.
快点 动起来 她失血过多 快点
Come on, move. She's lost a lot of blood! Hurry!
船长
Captain.
我可以吹♥喇♥叭♥吗
Can I blow the horn?
我们有一个保存完好的样本 瑞秋
We have a perfectly preserved sample, Rachel.
接下来交给我们吧
We can take it from here.
就我们俩
Just the two of us.
瑞秋 并没有死路一条
There are no dead ends, Rachel.
只是能力有限罢了
Just incapable minds.
那么科瓦尔斯基
So Kowalski
格洛丽亚
and Gloria
还有扎克 他们都是没有能力吗 -有限
and Zack, they were incapable minds? - Limited.
是的
Yes.
但我拒绝这么说
But I refuse to be.
就像你一样
Just like you.
你知道吗 我从没想过要当父亲
You know? I never wanted to be a father.
但是在监狱里我突然意识到我失去了多少
But then it hit me in jail how much I'd lost.
我错过了多少
How much I'd missed.
这些感受都写在我给你的那些信里了
It's all there, in those letters that I wrote you.
我的灵魂
My soul.
只为你
For you.
只留给你来评判
Just for you to judge.
没有其他人
And no one else.
你曾经对我说 一条生命与数百万人相比算什么
You once said to me: "What's one life when it's set against millions?"
我们握着钥匙 瑞秋
We hold the key, Rachel.
钥匙在我们手上
We hold the key.
结果会怎样呢
So what's it going to be?
我是你父亲
I'm your father.
你真以为你能骗得了我吗
Do you really think you can lie to me?
不
No.
我不觉得
I don't.
不许动
Don't you fucking move an inch.
把手举起来
Put your hands up.
亚瑟呢
Where's Arthur?
他死了
He's dead.
她说得对
She's right.
你白跑一趟了 对吧 亲爱的
You've got all this way for nothing, haven't you, sweetheart?
你是玛吉对吧
You're Maggie, aren't you?
但你还是可以伤害我
You could still hurt me, though.
继续
Go on.
完成它吧
Finish it.
剧集 | 头领 | 导航列表