剧集 | 头领 | 导航列表
I'll meet you right here.
好吧
Fine...
我叫玛格丽特·艾米莉亚·米歇尔
My name is Margaret Emilia Mitchell.
你是北极星六号♥的成员 对吧
You were a member of the Polaris VI crew, weren't you?
是 那个冬天我被选派去基地了
Yes. I was the doctor appointed to be at the base for the winter.
看看吧
Have a look.
你能破解吗
Can you crack it?
我可以试试
Yeah, I can try.
越快越好
The sooner the better.
有冰女的消息吗
No news from Icegirl?
没有
Nope.
有消息通知我
Keep me posted.
遵命 长官
Aye, aye, sir.
他有强迫症
He was compulsive.
他告诉我他家里有600多个
He told me he had over 600 of those back home.
这是一周前完成的
This one was completed over a week ago.
剩下的都是优先级别的
The rest are all prior.
但他最后一次用的是哪里
But where was the last one he was using?
怎么了吗
Why?
因为它不见了 这就是原因
Because it's missing, that's why.
嘿
Hey.
你能保秘吗
Can you keep a secret?
还记得北极星的案子吗
Remember the Polaris case?
玛吉·米切尔
Maggie Mitchell?
是的当然
Yeah, of course.
她的真名是奥利维亚·杰克逊 她是萨拉·杰克逊的女儿
Her real name is Olivia Jackson, daughter of Sarah Jackson,
萨拉·杰克逊在北极星五号♥死了
who died in Polaris V.
什么
What?
你看
See.
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
等等
Wait...
那是谁
Who's that?
那是 希尔维娅
That's... Sylvia.
玛吉的妹妹
Maggie's sister.
谢谢你 希尔
Thank you, Syl.
还记得我们上次来这里是什么时候吗
Do you remember the last time we were here?
我们当时和妈妈一起来的 你当时大概 我不清楚 五岁吧
We were with Mom, you must've been about, I dunno, five?
你抓狂了 因为我弄坏了你的CD机
And you went mental because I broke your CD player.
是的 我想杀了你
Yeah, I wanted to kill you.
给你
Here.
看看这个
Look at this.
卢·科瓦尔斯基
Lou Kowalski.
这是他社交账号♥上的照片
It's from his Instagram.
那是谁
Who's that?
瑞秋·拉索
Rachel Russo.
亚瑟的女儿
Arthur's daughter.
是的
Yeah.
她也是个了不起的海洋生物学家
She's an amazing marine biologist too.
圣三一学院的
Trinity College.
我试过去她的实验室找她 但是
I tried to get in touch with her at her lab but...
你猜怎么着
guess what.
她九周前就离开了
She left nine weeks ago.
没错
Exactly.
她一定是亚瑟团队的一员
She must be a part of Arthur's team.
我只是不明白为什么我们不能追踪他们
I just don't understand why we can't trace them.
我有她最后出现的位置地址
I have her last known address.
桑迪福德
Sandyford...
那里离这儿只有几个小时的路程
it's only a couple of hours away from here.
好吧
Ok.
没事的
It's ok.
我不想
I don't want to...
我在这儿 我抓住你了
I'm here. I've got you.
看着我 嗨
Look at me, hi.
嗨
Hi.
好吗
Ok?
希尔
Syl.
希尔维娅
Sylvia.
希尔
Syl!
值得吗
Is it worth it?
有什么是值得的吗
Was any of it?
你不明白
You don't understand.
我不明白
I don't.
杀了亚瑟也不能让她复活
Killing Arthur will not bring her back.
也不能让你妈妈复活
Or your mother.
所以我没杀他
That's why I didn't kill him.
我想让他尝尝痛苦
I wanted him to suffer.
这也没用 不是吗
That isn't working either, is it?
我还没做完呢
I'm not done yet.
我会找到亚瑟
I will find Arthur...
还有他的女儿
and his daughter.
然后呢
And then what?
好吧 我明白了
Ok, I get it.
但就算玛吉·米切尔杀了南极洲的所有人
But even if Maggie Mitchell killed everyone in Antarctica,
她都不在这艘船上 对吧
she's not on this ship, is she?
是啊 但这之间一定有联♥系♥ 你没觉得吗
Yeah, but it must all be related, don't you think?
我不确定
I'm not so sure.
通常来说 大道至简
Usually, the best explanation is the simpliest one.
这一点都不简单
There's nothing simple here.
有的
There is.
你知道我们的研究有多值钱吗
Do you realize just how much our research is worth?
有人想偷它吗
Someone's trying to steal it?
好了 开始吧
OK. Here we go.
希望科瓦尔斯基设的密♥码♥不长
Let's hope Kowalski didn't choose a long password.
你打算反复试错 你来真的啊
Trial an error? Really?
是的 我们还是有那么点权利在手的
Yeah. We got some muscle here.
让我们祈祷吧
But yeah. Fingers crossed.
有人吗
Hello.
有人吗 有人吗
Hello. Hello!
有人在吗
Is anybody there?
有人在吗
Is anybody there?
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello.
奥斯卡
Oscar!
奥斯卡 快来
Oscar, come here!
快来 奥斯卡
Come here, Oscar!
奥斯卡 奥斯卡
Oscar, Oscar!
奥斯卡
Oscar!
奥斯卡
Oscar!
快来
Come here!
你在哪里
Where are you?
奥斯卡
Oscar!
快来 奥斯卡
Come here, Oscar!
奥斯卡
Oscar!
你在哪里
Where are you?
奥斯卡 你在哪里 -这里 我在这里 查理
Oscar, where are you? - Here! Here, Charlie!
查理 我在这儿 没事了
Charlie, I'm here. It's ok.
奥斯卡
Oscar...
开门 我要出去
Open the door. I want to come out.
我不能 查理
I can't, Charlie.
他们不让
They won't let me.
你必须冷静下来 等着
So you have to be very calm and wait.
好吗 -不
Ok? - No...
不
No...
我不想再等了
I don't want to wait.
我想出去 -我知道 兄弟 我知道
I want to come out. - I know, bro, I know.
但没那么简单
But it's not that easy.
不是的 就这么简单
Yes! It is that easy!
打开门 我出来 就这样
Open the door and I come out. And that's it.
布兰达呢
Where's Blanda?
我不知道 但我会找到她 带她来见你
I don't know, but I'm going to find her and bring her to you.
但你得向我保证你会冷静下来
剧集 | 头领 | 导航列表