剧集 | 善缘医院(2017) | 导航列表
你还需要问我这个吗
Do you really need to ask me that?
当大家需要你 就是需要你的时候 正如我帮Paul
When people need you, they need you. Like I helped Paul.
不是我吹
And without a whisker of false modesty,
- 可以说是我救了那家伙的命 - 你的确是
- I'd say I saved that man's life. - Of course you did.
我想告诉你的是 我能理解你
I'm trying to tell you that I get it.
Lydia 你永远不会改变的 我也不想你去改变
You're never gonna change, Lydia. And I don't want you to.
- 我只是很高兴我们依然是朋友 - 噢 我们不是朋友
- I'm just glad we're still friends. - Oh, we're not friends.
Ruby 爸爸 Ruby来了
Ruby! Dad, Ruby's here!
- 嗨 - 我来拿吧
- Hi. - I'll take that.
进来吧
Come on in.
进来坐
Come and sit down.
- 这是那位得了疝气的病人吗 - 是的 Fonseca医生
- Is that the hernia patient? - Yes, Dr Fonseca.
直接带他去病房♥ 并与高知县联♥系♥下转院
Take him straight to the ward and swap with the Kochi transfer.
Mr. Rahul 记忆诊所 我相信Mari护士很乐意给你帮助
Ah, Mr Rahul. Memory clinic? I'm sure Sister Mari will be happy to help.
你还记得怎么走吗 别担心 我来帮你
Do you remember the way? Don't worry. I'll help you.
- Mr. Thampi - 他是常规病人
- Mr Thampi? - He's a regular.
最长3分钟 除非你乐意
Three minutes maximum, unless you enjoy
研究前列腺问题
a dissertation on the prostate gland.
我会记住的 来吧 先生
I'll bear that in mind. Come, sir.
Mrs. Pillai
Mrs Pillai?
- 欢迎来到善缘医院 - 谢谢你 医生
- Welcome to the Good Karma Hospital. - Thank you, Doctor.
- 有什么问题吗 - 这个嘛
- What seems to be the problem? - Well, er...
剧集 | 善缘医院(2017) | 导航列表